Think it's a tad creepy that Donald holds stupid rallies in every D primary city?

then why are you so afraid???

Afraid of what? I fear for our democracy with this grifter in power, and so should you.
I'm in fear anytime a dem or repube is in office so this is nothing new,,,,

and so you know we are a republic not a democracy,,,

I also know that we are not an autocracy----yet

so you say,,,but your previous comment says you dont know shit,,,

Oh really? And an uninformed, uneducated person like you does know shit? Tell me about the shit that you know instead of just throwing silly words around.
whats silly about correcting you that we are a republic and not a democracy???

Afraid of what? I fear for our democracy with this grifter in power, and so should you.

Oh really? And an uninformed, uneducated person like you does know shit? Tell me about the shit that you know instead of just throwing silly words around.

Nothing silly about it except that you are avoiding my statement by changing the subject.
We are a constitutional democratic republic.

Nothing silly about it except that you are avoiding my statement by changing the subject.
finally you get something right,,,thanks to me of course,,,

This will be interesting. You might want to prepare yourself for more silly words. :popcorn:
Says one of THE biggest dumbasses that posts on these threads. Irony at its finest.

Only one of the biggest dumbasses? Damn it. Though I suppose no one can really hold a candle to you, the dumbass King! All hail the King, baby.
OK, you ARE THE biggest dumbass on this site. Congratulations! And what IS your I.Q. again?

This will be interesting. You might want to prepare yourself for more silly words. :popcorn:
Says one of THE biggest dumbasses that posts on these threads. Irony at its finest.

Only one of the biggest dumbasses? Damn it. Though I suppose no one can really hold a candle to you, the dumbass King! All hail the King, baby.
OK, you ARE THE biggest dumbass on this site. Congratulations! And what IS your I.Q. again?

I already said all hail the King. Now go away.

dont you think they also should be allowed to hear his message???

what are you afraid of???

If they haven't heard the "messages" he repeats ad nauseam at every fucking one of his stupid rallies by this point, it's too late now.

So answer the question. Why is the Dotard such an immature, attention-seeking stalker?

so you are afraid,,,,

Afraid of idiots like this? Hardly :laughing0301:

treating-trump-supporters-like-an-exotic-tribe-800x438.jpg

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

but you are afraid of trump and his message,,,,it is him youre complaining about,,,

What IS his message? That he's an insecure, self-absorbed, lying troll??

Yes, I get that and yes, I do fear for my country if we're stupid enough to give him four more years.

And what's the democrat message? Vote for us for free shit?

If they haven't heard the "messages" he repeats ad nauseam at every fucking one of his stupid rallies by this point, it's too late now.

So answer the question. Why is the Dotard such an immature, attention-seeking stalker?

so you are afraid,,,,

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

but you are afraid of trump and his message,,,,it is him youre complaining about,,,

Yes, I get that and yes, I do fear for my country if we're stupid enough to give him four more years.

Nope, the message is this: If you don't want to become an autocratic, banana republic, third world nation .. Do NOT vote again for Dotard J Drumpf!

Triple yours .. HARD STOP :D

so you are afraid,,,,

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

Oh, it's so much more than that! *consults winger talking points* Apparently, it's not only free shit, it's open borders, and abortions on demand! Did I get that right?

All the democratic debates are is who can go further left and promise the most free shit to everyone. Wasn't that fucking Sam Yang or whatever the fuck his name was didn't he even promise a guaranteed income? I mean just flat out hand people money don't even fuck around.

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

Trump 2020 Rally | North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center
Hes like a little kid
"Hey! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Hey!".

Speaks like a little kid too. Donald is a 73 year old 4th grade schoolyard bully.

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds
That's part of his appeal to his base. They can understand him.

finally you get something right,,,thanks to me of course,,,

Thank the lord for the little things.......

Bernie was whining about TRUMP holding rallies in states where dems are voting...um you would think dems would be smart enough to not highlight the fact of TRUMP's overwhelming support and massive crowds.

Has any one considered the possibility that job one for a president Should be Uniting our country? Has in fact each of the last four presidential races caused more divide & more corruption in government.

kinda hard to unite people when half of them hate you for existing,,,

Nope, just hate his policies and his base who don't realize or don't care what a piece of shit he is. And he has no intention of uniting us either. He thrives on hate and disunity.

Last edited:
Has any one considered the possibility that job one for a president Should be Uniting our country? Has in fact each of the last four presidential races caused more divide & more corruption in government.

kinda hard to unite people when half of them hate you for existing,,,

Nope, just hate his policies and his base who don't realize or don't care what a piece of shit he is. And he has no intention of uniting us either. He thrives on hate and disunity.
you and the other leftist are the only one I see pushing hate,,,

Forum List

Back