Think it's a tad creepy that Donald holds stupid rallies in every D primary city?

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

Trump 2020 Rally | North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center

dont you think they also should be allowed to hear his message???

what are you afraid of???

If they haven't heard the "messages" he repeats ad nauseam at every fucking one of his stupid rallies by this point, it's too late now.

So answer the question. Why is the Dotard such an immature, attention-seeking stalker?

More people show up to the Trump rallies than show up for all the democrats combined :auiqs.jpg:

Hell, Trump just went to India and 125,000 cheering Indians showed up
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

If they haven't heard the "messages" he repeats ad nauseam at every fucking one of his stupid rallies by this point, it's too late now.

So answer the question. Why is the Dotard such an immature, attention-seeking stalker?

so you are afraid,,,,

STALKER!

What message? The message of a grifter should be obvious to all who listen.

then why are you so afraid???

STALKER!

so you are afraid,,,,

Afraid of idiots like this? Hardly :laughing0301:

treating-trump-supporters-like-an-exotic-tribe-800x438.jpg

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

STALKER!

so you are afraid,,,,

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

but you are afraid of trump and his message,,,,it is him youre complaining about,,,

STALKER!

Rallies and tweets are a very effective way for Trump to keep his message public, since Democrat media tends to bury same.

Even Fox doesn't cover his stupid rallies anymore. Well, maybe with the exception of Hannity and Judge Jeanine. :)

STALKER!

so you are afraid,,,,

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

They have theirs. You have yours.

FAT-DEMOCRATS.jpg

STALKER!

so you are afraid,,,,

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

but you are afraid of trump and his message,,,,it is him youre complaining about,,,

What IS his message? That he's an insecure, self-absorbed, lying troll??

Yes, I get that and yes, I do fear for my country if we're stupid enough to give him four more years.

STALKER!

Rallies and tweets are a very effective way for Trump to keep his message public, since Democrat media tends to bury same.

Even Fox doesn't cover his stupid rallies anymore. Well, maybe with the exception of Hannity and Judge Jeanine. :)

Actually they do, but not every one.

Forum List

Back