Whitehouse press meeting finally.

Porthos

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2020
They don't know what this "virus" will do. They do know that the traitor democrats will blame it all on Trump.

They don't know what this "virus" will do. They do know that the traitor democrats will blame it all on Trump.
The virus will turn you orange (except for your eyes)

Thank you president trump for finally letting us know what’s going on without me having to go to a tweet or a left or right leaning cable news show.
I for one am happy to see this happening again. Pence just went on tv with some plans.
We still need much more information from the whitehouse directly on exactly what to expect about this virus.
Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding the President’s Coronavirus Task Force | The White House
Huh? Trump has a presser almost every day answering all questions from the press.. what are you talking about?

Scientists dont understand the virus and you want a politician to explain it to you?

Here:
No flights international unless absolutely necessary.
Proper hygiene.
Wash hands regularly.
Avoid physical contact with strangers.
Keep enough food and water at home for a 2 week period.

You're welcome.

Yeah, thanks President Poopstain for using a room that hadn't been used in years. It was refreshing not to be forced to listen to you yell over the sound of helicopter blades and bless us with an airing of grievances Festivus-style. Annoying however, that he got right up there and contradicted everything his experts had just said.

We`re in good hands now. Pence will try to pray Corona away as if it was HIV.
Mike Pence’s Response to H.I.V. Outbreak: Prayer, Then a Change of Heart
He`s not totally sold on the hazards of smoking.
From "smoking doesn't kill" to conversion therapy—Mike Pence's most controversial science remarks
Feeling safer? :)
I feel better he's doing it than the lawyer black jesus put in charge of the Ebola scare. Loser.
That`s a powerful defense of Trump`s appointee. Did you have Ebola? I hope you washed your sheet and hood.

From "smoking doesn't kill" to conversion therapy—Mike Pence's most controversial science remarks
I feel better he's doing it than the lawyer black jesus put in charge of the Ebola scare. Loser.
That`s a powerful defense of Trump`s appointee. Did you have Ebola? I hope you washed your sheet and hood.
My gosh you are a sick pos.

Isn’t getting out on bail what happens in the USA.
You should donate all your pay to build more jails and at the same time
Have the laws changed to eliminate bail.

Forum List

Back