Think Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant?

So you've got nothing.

Perhaps you ought to check with FlaCalTenn. Or Bripat. Or Kosh. Or Crusader Frank. Or Skookerasbil. Or Toddsterpatriot. Or Daveman. Or Helena Handbag. Or Tiny Dancer. Or Mr H. Or Politico. Or FreedomBecki. Or Longknife. Or the ignorant traitor BigRebNC1775. Your sock puppets.

No it is you that can not admit that you are wrong and that you are a loyal follow of the religion AGW that is not based on any science.

"Insanity - Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

- Albert Einstein

Exactly and once you AGW church member s stop repeating the gospel as science the better off we will all be.

I guess you didn't get the memo. If not, you are the only one who didn't. Not only is Watt a creationist, but so is his pal, Roy Spencer.

And continued proof that AGW church lies knows no bounds.

You've already lost the argument, pal. Why continue to make a fool out of yourself? Are you a masochist, or what?

What argument? That AGW is Bunk?

No I won that argument.

If you mean the defeat in your propaganda then you are again incorrect.

Besides the obviously ridiculous attempts to link creationism to climate skepticsim (apparently the serial use of the word “denier” isn’t denigrating enough anymore) we have the unfortunate appointment of Dr. Peter Gleick of the Pacific Institute. PI is another handout seeking non governmental organization that publishes its own science opinions.

Comparing climate skepticism to ?creationism? in the classroom | Watts Up With That?

And continued proof that AGW church lies knows no bounds.

You've already lost the argument, pal. Why continue to make a fool out of yourself? Are you a masochist, or what?

No I won that argument.

Besides the obviously ridiculous attempts to link creationism to climate skepticsim (apparently the serial use of the word “denier” isn’t denigrating enough anymore) we have the unfortunate appointment of Dr. Peter Gleick of the Pacific Institute. PI is another handout seeking non governmental organization that publishes its own science opinions.

Comparing climate skepticism to ?creationism? in the classroom | Watts Up With That?

So your argument uses the defense of a creationist, by that very creationist? Do you have any idea how idiotic that is? Not only is Watt a known creationist, not only is Roy Spencer a known creationist, so is your pal Westwall. You didn't know this? Huh.

No it is you that can not admit that you are wrong and that you are a loyal follow of the religion AGW that is not based on any science.

"Insanity - Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

- Albert Einstein

Exactly and once you AGW church member s stop repeating the gospel as science the better off we will all be.

Red Herring. You just can't win for losing.

No I won that argument.

So your argument uses the defense of a creationist, by that very creationist? Do you have any idea how idiotic that is? Not only is Watt a known creationist, not only is Roy Spencer a known creationist, so is your pal Westwall. You didn't know this? Huh.

More propaganda because you lost the argument!

Red Herring. You just can't win for losing.

When are you AGW church goers going to learn that you can not win arguments with propaganda?

Speaking of propaganda...

Still have no evidence to your claims other than you belief.

And yes AGW is a religion not based on science, time to deal with it.

I am sure the AGW church goers next post will be filled with AGW propaganda not based on science or fact.

When are you AGW church goers going to learn that you can not win arguments with propaganda?

Speaking of propaganda...

Still have no evidence to your claims other than you belief.

And yes AGW is a religion not based on science, time to deal with it.

I am sure the AGW church goers next post will be filled with AGW propaganda not based on science or fact.

LOL!

Nothing is based more on science then what comes out of nasa, noaa, and every single scientific society you can imagine...etc. They have all the data sets, and maintain all temperature data on this planet.

Even real skeptics like Spencer can't refute the theory...So he just tries to explain something's with real science. More or less sensivity is the best he can do.

What do you have? Propaganda and lies??? From a bunch of paid off political hacks.

That I occasionally refer to Wikipedia is completely irrelevant to the fact that I didn't refer to it in this case. That you continue to ignore the link I actually posted while continuing to rant on about Wikipedia demonstrates that you don't, in fact, have a brain. Oh dear.

No, I didn't ignore it. However it is one of HUNDREDS of papers that have been published. There are far more that support what I say than you.

You need to learn to lie better. You're not good at it.

Well, if I really wanted to LEARN how to lie I could use you as a teacher I suppose. However, as I have standards and ethics.....unlike yourself who has none, I will pass.

Thanks for the offer but I choose to not sink to your level.

You need to learn to lie better. You're not good at it.
And yet I'm not the one with multiple sock puppets like you!

I've never quite understood this obsessive denier cult fantasy that everyone disagreeing with you must be a "sock puppet". You are far from the only denier cultist that I've heard accusing everyone of being someone's "sock puppet" Are you so afraid of acknowledging that you deniers are in a minority that you have to pretend there's only one person debunking your drivel? LOLOL. Pathetic! Or it perhaps an attempt to divert the thread topics into meaningless wrangling over nonsense?

Well, here's how it works for a dullard like you.... Sceptics are kicking the asses of you frauds all over the world. Your religion and con job are failing. So, to try and show fence sitters that you are really being used to wipe the floor you create false people to "support" your twisted POV's.

That's why you always claim to be doing great....you idiots actually believe yourselves....it's quite amusing... And I know for a fact that olfraud and oreoboy are one and the same.

And yet I'm not the one with multiple sock puppets like you!

I've never quite understood this obsessive denier cult fantasy that everyone disagreeing with you must be a "sock puppet". You are far from the only denier cultist that I've heard accusing everyone of being someone's "sock puppet" Are you so afraid of acknowledging that you deniers are in a minority that you have to pretend there's only one person debunking your drivel? LOLOL. Pathetic! Or it perhaps an attempt to divert the thread topics into meaningless wrangling over nonsense?
Well, here's how it works for a dullard like you.... Sceptics are kicking the asses of you frauds all over the world. Your religion and con job are failing. So, to try and show fence sitters that you are really being used to wipe the floor you create false people to "support" your twisted POV's.

That's why you always claim to be doing great....you idiots actually believe yourselves....it's quite amusing... And I know for a fact that olfraud and oreoboy are one and the same.

Your delusions are getting even more out of touch with reality, walleyed. Probably as a result of your total immersion in the denier cult media echo chamber. And that 'sock puppet' obsession is just your dementia kicking in on top your pathological paranoia.

In the real world...

Climate Change and Financial Instability Seen as Top Global Threats
Pew Research - Global Attitudes Project - Survey Report
JUNE 24, 2013
(excerpts)

Publics around the world are concerned about the effect of global climate change and international financial instability, with majorities in many of the nations surveyed saying these are major threats to their countries. But Islamic extremism is also a serious concern, particularly in the United States, Europe and sub-Saharan Africa. In contrast, relatively few consider American or Chinese power and influence a major threat to their countries.

Concern about global climate change is particularly prevalent in Latin America, Europe, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Asian/Pacific region, but majorities in Lebanon, Tunisia and Canada also say climate change is a major threat to their countries. In contrast, Americans are relatively unconcerned about global climate change. Four-in-ten say this poses a major threat to their nation, making Americans among the least concerned about this issue of the 39 publics surveyed, along with people in China, Czech Republic, Jordan, Israel, Egypt and Pakistan.

Your delusions are getting even more out of touch with reality, walleyed. Probably as a result of your total immersion in the denier cult media echo chamber. And that 'sock puppet' obsession is just your dementia kicking in on top your pathological paranoia.

In the real world...

Climate Change and Financial Instability Seen as Top Global Threats
Pew Research - Global Attitudes Project - Survey Report
JUNE 24, 2013
(excerpts)

Publics around the world are concerned about the effect of global climate change and international financial instability, with majorities in many of the nations surveyed saying these are major threats to their countries. But Islamic extremism is also a serious concern, particularly in the United States, Europe and sub-Saharan Africa. In contrast, relatively few consider American or Chinese power and influence a major threat to their countries.

Concern about global climate change is particularly prevalent in Latin America, Europe, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Asian/Pacific region, but majorities in Lebanon, Tunisia and Canada also say climate change is a major threat to their countries. In contrast, Americans are relatively unconcerned about global climate change. Four-in-ten say this poses a major threat to their nation, making Americans among the least concerned about this issue of the 39 publics surveyed, along with people in China, Czech Republic, Jordan, Israel, Egypt and Pakistan.

If you really want to play this game I can pull up articles showing that aspartame is good for you, and bad for you, and has no effect on you. Your point is? The procedure is what's in question here.

westwall said:
Sceptics are kicking the asses of you frauds all over the world

It is a mystery to me why anyone would brag about licking anyone's ass. I don't understand the physical attraction.

Oh, and the word is "skeptics". Just a little FYI.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back