Things WE can do to reduce CO2 emissions

You know....these people are such pronounced oddballs. They dont even realize when they are being publically humiliated.:113:

Where is there any evidence the people care about emissions? If they did we'd be seeing climate change action. But in 20 years, we haven't seen dick.

That's why no one gives you any credence. You can't bring yourself to argue with facts, you blatantly lie. Why?

CO2-M.png

s0n.....if western nations are doing so fabulously and I'm lying, then why are climate alarmists so miserable and angry about the state of climate action? Why do they speak incessantly about extreme weather, sea level rise etc? If I'm lying, they should be giddy!!!:113:

That is a fake graph s0n.....doy....any graph can be made to look impressive. Is a chick now big boobed if she gets a boob job doubling her boob size? Only idiots never ask if she was flat chested to begin with.:bye1::bye1:

Last I checked, wind and solar combined provide the US with about 5% of our electricity. Take a bow s0n!!:flirtysmile4:

TRUMP: "I don't believe it," he said Monday. Then on Tuesday he told The Washington Post: "One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence, but we're not necessarily such believers."

Dunning Kurger's finest hour.......?

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS, Trump press secretary: The report is "not based on facts. ... it's not data driven."

Along with his manipulative mouthpiece

AP FACT CHECK: 11 Trump climate goofs and 1 correct claim

These are the same folks insinuating 'State TV' be the fix for all fake news....

Meanwhile in the REAL world......

img_2132-3.jpg

~S~

TRUMP: "I don't believe it," he said Monday. Then on Tuesday he told The Washington Post: "One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence, but we're not necessarily such believers."

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS, Trump press secretary: The report is "not based on facts. ... it's not data driven."

These are the same folks insinuating 'State TV' be the fix for all fake news....

img_2132-3.jpg

~S~

And pays them 1/5th.

img_2132-3.jpg

~S~

It's true, our solar industry has low productivity.

Yep...it gets f'ing tiresome repeating the same requests for data over and over and over knowing that it will never come...but I am willing to do it so that at least some people can see how impotent you are in the face of a request for actual data to support your claims. See how much fun is being made of you...not just by me, but by others who can see that you can't fulfill a request for a single piece of observed measured data to support your claims...

Yep...tiresome but I am willing to keep at it because you people deserve it.
View attachment 232276

Some stories...such as those about people who make claims with no actual evidence to back them up need to be told over and over and over...till such time as either those who tell them stop, or those that hear them do nothing more than laugh over the fiction you promote.
Oh come on kid, I'm running outta appropriate memes!

And you don't have any observed measured evidence to support your claims so you are just shit out of luck aren't you?
good-god-man-you-sound-like-a-broken-record.jpg

img_2132-3.jpg

~S~

you;re talkin' to someone who's been in the industry for decades Todd

~S~

Yep...it gets f'ing tiresome repeating the same requests for data over and over and over knowing that it will never come...but I am willing to do it so that at least some people can see how impotent you are in the face of a request for actual data to support your claims. See how much fun is being made of you...not just by me, but by others who can see that you can't fulfill a request for a single piece of observed measured data to support your claims...

Yep...tiresome but I am willing to keep at it because you people deserve it.
View attachment 232276

Some stories...such as those about people who make claims with no actual evidence to back them up need to be told over and over and over...till such time as either those who tell them stop, or those that hear them do nothing more than laugh over the fiction you promote.
Oh come on kid, I'm running outta appropriate memes!

And you don't have any observed measured evidence to support your claims so you are just shit out of luck aren't you?
View attachment 232454

The 'Your evidence is bias' is the only card they have to play here

~S~

~S~

What industry would that be and, if you don't mind the question, what has been your particular involvement?

~S~

What industry would that be and, if you don't mind the question, what has been your particular involvement?

I'm an older spark, towards the end of my career Crick

I've been witness to the entire green machine rise, from that which only recluses would entertain, to today's ROI validating install after install

there's a LOT to this , yes some pros/cons.....yet.....

from a purley capitalist stance, i would encourage any youngster to delve into this niche biz that has taken off like nothing else i've seen in my time in the trades

~S~

What are the major sources of CO2 on the planet and what can we do, actively, passively or by simple choices to reduce those emissions and make it easier for our governments, at all levels, to reduce others.

First: sources and sinks: (Sources of Greenhouse Gas Emissions | US EPA and Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks | US EPA

1) Transportation. 28.5% of US emissions comes from fossil fuels powering our planes, trains and automobiles and ships and motorcycles and trucks and everything else with an ICE that rolls.

2) Electricity Production. 28.4% of 2016 US emissions came from our power plants. Approximately 68% of our electrical energy is generated by coal, natural gas and other fossil fuels

3) Industry. Approximately 22% of our greenhouse gas emissions come from industrial processes. The largest portion is the burning of fossil fuels for energy (the heat required for smelting iron, for instance), the next from processes that produce GHGs as a side product (eg, the manufacture of cement releases large quantities of CO2)

4) Commercial and residental. 11% of GHG emissions come primarily from fossil fuels burned to proiduce heat and handle waste

5) Agriculture> Roughly 9% of GHGs from from livestock [insert snickers for <12 crowd and Skookerasbil] soil decomposition and rice paddies

6) Land use and forestry. In the US in 2016, managed forests and other lands have absorbed more CO2 than they have produced offsetting 11% of our emissions.

So what can we do, not do, and decide, that will help reduce our CO2 emissions from these sources?
Not fly your private jet 8,000 miles to get an environmental award then fly home the next day?

why would we bother? Got any actual observed, measured evidence that supports the claim that more CO2 equals more warming? Any at all?

No, they don't have any evidence. Both Carbon, and Carbon Dioxide are naturally occurring chemicals. NATURAL. Yet European governments and others have successfully scammed their populace for more, and more taxes due to made up man made climate change.

I pay a Carbon/Climate Change Tax for our commercial properties in the UK. It doubles our energy costs.

img_2132-3.jpg

~S~

~S~

So you understand how low the productivity is, compared to coal productivity.

Build more nuclear power plants. Build newer plants that have incorporated safety systems that were not available when the first and second generation plants were built. Nuclear produces zero greenhouse gasses. None. It is reliable, sustainable, and it is far better understood than it was when we began that path.

Nuclear works on cloudy days. It works on days with no wind. It works in the winter, and the summer. It works. But we let the Oil Companies scare us from this path which would produce no CO2. That is who funded the go solar movement in the 1970’s, the Oil Companies. So we let the people who profit from making CO2 dissuade us from the best way to produce electrical power without producing said CO2.

I agree with you. I believe nuclear is well worth the risk compared to the known risks and known harms of fossil fuel.

What are the major sources of CO2 on the planet and what can we do, actively, passively or by simple choices to reduce those emissions and make it easier for our governments, at all levels, to reduce others.

First: sources and sinks: (Sources of Greenhouse Gas Emissions | US EPA and Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks | US EPA

1) Transportation. 28.5% of US emissions comes from fossil fuels powering our planes, trains and automobiles and ships and motorcycles and trucks and everything else with an ICE that rolls.

2) Electricity Production. 28.4% of 2016 US emissions came from our power plants. Approximately 68% of our electrical energy is generated by coal, natural gas and other fossil fuels

3) Industry. Approximately 22% of our greenhouse gas emissions come from industrial processes. The largest portion is the burning of fossil fuels for energy (the heat required for smelting iron, for instance), the next from processes that produce GHGs as a side product (eg, the manufacture of cement releases large quantities of CO2)

4) Commercial and residental. 11% of GHG emissions come primarily from fossil fuels burned to proiduce heat and handle waste

5) Agriculture> Roughly 9% of GHGs from from livestock [insert snickers for <12 crowd and Skookerasbil] soil decomposition and rice paddies

6) Land use and forestry. In the US in 2016, managed forests and other lands have absorbed more CO2 than they have produced offsetting 11% of our emissions.

So what can we do, not do, and decide, that will help reduce our CO2 emissions from these sources?
BartSimpson.jpg

I agree with you. I believe nuclear is well worth the risk compared to the known risks and known harms of fossil fuel.

The fuel does not come from fossils

I am seeing more and more papers positing abiotic hydrocarbon fuels...there are some wells now going down 30,000 feet....no fossil has ever been found deeper than about 15,000 feet. The age of hydrocarbons will not end till such time as we find something better and that will only happen when there is a profit motive for it...and you can bet it won't look anything like wind or solar.

You know....these people are such pronounced oddballs. They dont even realize when they are being publically humiliated.:113:

Where is there any evidence the people care about emissions? If they did we'd be seeing climate change action. But in 20 years, we haven't seen dick.

That's why no one gives you any credence. You can't bring yourself to argue with facts, you blatantly lie. Why?

CO2-M.png

s0n.....if western nations are doing so fabulously and I'm lying, then why are climate alarmists so miserable and angry about the state of climate action? Why do they speak incessantly about extreme weather, sea level rise etc? If I'm lying, they should be giddy!!!:113:

That is a fake graph s0n.....doy....any graph can be made to look impressive. Is a chick now big boobed if she gets a boob job doubling her boob size? Only idiots never ask if she was flat chested to begin with.:bye1::bye1:

Last I checked, wind and solar combined provide the US with about 5% of our electricity. Take a bow s0n!!:flirtysmile4:

Instead of that senseless diatribe, why not just five words?

Just say: You're right, I got nothin'.

img_2132-3.jpg

~S~

Probably true. Thank you.

Solar, all those workers producing so little energy.

Forum List

Back