Things never change and never get better for Americans because....

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Carrol%20Quigley.jpg

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records."
Carroll Quigley

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups."
Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University

"I know of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early 1960s to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies ... but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."

Dr. Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope

Tragedy and Hope means : The Tragedy is all who must die and suffer to bring on the evil elites plans for world government under their rule. The Hope means, when those who cause (the elites) all the wars, death, famine and horror, get their way. Not much hope for we the people.

Last edited:
If things never change and get better for you, it's your own fault.

Corrupt nations can take down everyone. There is no where to run when everything is controlled...and thats the plan of the NWO elite.

And they hold no mercy.

Listen how Aaron explains the mindset of the Rockefellers regarding "we the people"

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not the corrupt nations taking down the people, it's the corrupt people taking down the nation.

...they keep voting for, and being misled by, lying cheating bought off myopic incompetent Pubs? We have a winner!
We should be not just PROUD, but THANKFUL we live here. We are LUCKY. Americans have the best life of any nation on earth.

Things are changing rapidly.

You would have to be an idiot not to notice.

...they keep voting for, and being misled by, lying cheating bought off myopic incompetent Pubs? We have a winner!
We should be not just PROUD, but THANKFUL we live here. We are LUCKY. Americans have the best life of any nation on earth.

But its being destroyed by design. Under UN Agenda 21, and other elite based polices like police state, this will not be the land of the free anymore. It will be nothing like the Constitutional government left to us by our founders.

According to the UN's Global Human Development project, the best country in the world to live in is.............. Norway.

According to the UN's Global Human Development project, the best country in the world to live in is.............. Norway.

To be fair, who the heck cares what the UN thinks? Other than Obama that is.

Forum List

Back