Things just got real interesting....

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt puons shed the Russian narrative.

House Intelligence Panel Issues Seven Subpoenas in Russia Probe
Pseudocon tards are the ones denying Russian meddling in our election, not liberals.

I'm sure you'll posting up that evidence any minute now....
First, thank you for confirming my point! :lol:

Second, it amuses me to no end how studiously and successfully your propaganda outlets have managed to keep you from watching the Congressional testimony, as well as kept from you all the statements by Trump appointees openly admitting the Russians meddled in our election.

Wow!!! Your piss outlets must count on you being thoroughly stupid.

I'm sure you have some links.

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt puons shed the Russian narrative.

Pseudocon tards are the ones denying Russian meddling in our election, not liberals.

Second, it amuses me to no end how studiously and successfully your propaganda outlets have managed to keep you from watching the Congressional testimony, as well as kept from you all the statements by Trump appointees openly admitting the Russians meddled in our election.

Wow!!!
Can you give us a link to any of the congressional testimony that resulted in any evidence of this conspiracy? You can include the parts where they all say they have no evidence at all if you'd like.

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt pushed the Russian narrative.

Don't have a subscription

who are they?
The Wall Street Journal
Here is a chunk..

"Those subpoenas seek information on requests made by former national security adviser Susan Rice, former CIA Director John Brennan and former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power for names to be unmasked in classified material. The three didn’t personally receive subpoenas, the people familiar with the matter said. Mr. Brennan, Ms. Rice and Ms. Power didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

Ms. Power hasn’t previously been reported as a potential witness in the probe so her inclusion in the subpoenas may mean Republicans are broadening their areas of investigation."

Tragically for you, I do!

When I get to a computer, I will post them. Im posting on a phone right now.

And do you really need a link to C-Span so you can watch Congressional testimony for yourself? If you are able to spend time on this forum and reading manufactured bullshit from partisan hacks at all your favorite propaganda outlets, then you have time to watch C-Span.

And do you really need a link to C-Span so you can watch Congressional testimony for yourself? If you are able to spens timebon this forum and reading manufactured bullshit from partisan hacks at all your faborite propaganda outleys, then you have time to watch C-Span.

I'll wait.
No reason for me to dig through the shit when you have it on hand.
One would think you liberals would have posted it up so many times that I couldnt have missed it.

Notice how don't see any Democrats worried about your conspiracy theory?

We're not like you. We live in the real world, so you can't scare us with fantasies.
so are you saying obama didnt unmask the most americans in history?
Obama was snoopy. He didn't like opposition. He wasn't a crook, though.
so when does it become illegal, these things he did?

and of course this mindset of "not a crook" means trump can do the same to people he doesnt like.

still not a criminal move?

Notice how don't see any Democrats worried about your conspiracy theory?

We're not like you. We live in the real world, so you can't scare us with fantasies.
so are you saying obama didnt unmask the most americans in history?
Obama was snoopy. He didn't like opposition. He wasn't a crook, though.

While he may not have been a crook, he was, and is, most definitely a criminal. His wholesale spying on the people of the USA is a violation of a whole host of laws.

And do you really need a link to C-Span so you can watch Congressional testimony for yourself? If you are able to spens timebon this forum and reading manufactured bullshit from partisan hacks at all your faborite propaganda outleys, then you have time to watch C-Span.

I'll wait.
No reason for me to dig through the shit when you have it on hand.
One would think you liberals would have posted it up so many times that I couldnt have missed it.
Actually, I have posted it many times. But as I have pointed out countless times, you tards have an amazing capacity for willful blindness when it comes to things which destroy your delusions.

DICKERSON: Vladimir Putin said that Russia did not interfere in the U.S. election. Did he lie?

HALEY: Well, I have always said we don’t trust Russia. And I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the elections.

Face the Nation transcript April 2, 2017: Haley, Cornyn, King
How were they involved? I'm going to need some specifics here.
Really? How have you kept yourself this ignorant for so long? I am truly fascinated you have managed it for such a sustained period of time!

Thank you guys for all of this information, there hasn't been a sniff of this on CNN at all, in fact, they just mentioned, "two subpoenas sent to Flynn and Cohen", not even a mention of the others!! I have to tell you, that's something right there...makes you wonder, why are they so dedicated to the Democrats to not even mention the full news? It makes them look much worse/biased to isolate and report details of only two of the seven subpoenas sent.

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt pushed the Russian narrative.

Yo, it`s a waste of time, the House Intel Panel can`t Prosecute anyone? We need Robert Mueller to expand the investigation, mainly the Obama Administration, that way we can Prosecute Obama, and his Puppets, simple!!!

"GTP"
picture-293683.jpg

DICKERSON: Vladimir Putin said that Russia did not interfere in the U.S. election. Did he lie?

HALEY: Well, I have always said we don’t trust Russia. And I think we’re all aware that Russia was involved in the elections.

What's funny is pretty much everyone knows the russians have been meddling. Comey tried to do a press conference on it but OBAMA told him to not do it. So take it up with your buddy obama, who we all know was pootins putz in the WH.

"Updated | FBI Director James Comey attempted to go public as early as the summer of 2016 with information on Russia’s campaign to influence the U.S. presidential election, but Obama administration officials blocked him from doing so, two sources with knowledge of the matter tell Newsweek."

FBI Director James Comey tried to reveal Russian tampering months before election

Do you have ANYTHING that shows voting machines were screwed with?
No, you don't. And they were NOT hooked to the net so they could NOT be hacked.

Face th

[URL='http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-transcript-april-2-2017-haley-cornyn-king/']Face the Nation transcript April 2, 2017: Haley, Cornyn, King

e Nation transcript April 2, 2017: Haley, Cornyn, King[/URL]

He failed to mention in what way they meddled in the election.

Forum List

Back