*Things Are About To Get So *Dark* Even Obama Will Wish He Had Lost The Election*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. This economy is tanking as we speak.
2. And nothing will prevent it now.
3. So sad, but true.
4. *Darkness* cometh.:eusa_boohoo:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The sky isn't falling *Darkness* is rolling in.
2. And there is absolutely nothing that can prevent it now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh noes!

13168-CRY_MORE_NOOD-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah_You_hurt_my_feelings_over_the_Internet_Mommy.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Lookie here, more evidence *DARKNESS* is making its way over this Nation.
2. I tell you you can mock me all you want, this recent election has verifiable consequences.
3. You who voted Obama in just voted yourselves *OUT*.
4. And even now you are too fucking stupid to see it or know what I am talking about.
LINK: Islamic Community Forms Own Government, In the USA

"In Hancock, NY an Islamic community that sits on 80 acres of land has decided to form its own government. They call their community: The Town of Islamberg. They have their own mayor, deputy mayor and five town council members. None of them are elected, of course.

They even boast that their “town” provides departments of education, medical, finance and land development services.

This Islamic compound has truly become a city-state. Though not recognized as a legitimate township by the City of Hancock, this Islamic community nevertheless enforces its own laws on the “citizens” within its borders. They do so by using the iron fist of Sharia law."

5. Go ahead and mock me *Mother Fuckers*.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back