Thin blue line flags are not about supporting police officers but something more sinister.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

I usually see people with these flags that hate the government and everything this country stands for and they would rather overthrow the system of government we have and install trump as dictator.

Oh boy.....Another Raw Sewage spammer.....

BringBusBak.jpg

I usually see people with these flags that hate the government and everything this country stands for and they would rather overthrow the system of government we have and install trump as dictator.
I know. A real scumbag 3% MORON lives next door to a friend. The pd has been called on him numerous times for shouting threats at the neighbors.

Do you even know what "Thin Blue Line" means? Let's hear your definition.

I see you enjoy wallowing in Raw Sewage.

Another snowflake.

OIP (1).jpg

Seen these?
1654979289705.png
Encouraging vigilantism.

Hey look, there's one now ^^

Would stomp on the face of any cop, if they stood in the way of his obedience to an orange pile of shit...
Hey look, there's one now ^^

Would stomp on the face of any cop, if they stood in the way of his obedience to an orange pile of shit...
I would stomp on anyone's face, much less a cop. That's a BLM-type thing.

Somebody named Matthew Chapman of "Raw Story's " interpretation of the opinion of somebody named Tim Murphy (of Mother Jones') opinion of blue Police flags? Are lefties so freaking desperate to avoid talking about real political issues?

Forum List

Back