They've done it! The loony left are officially flipping elections thanks to illegals voting!

Don't be surprised if Trump does not win in 2020. They have it all set up. And yes..I used to be democrat too.
The one thing in Trump's favor are the packed audiences he gets when he goes around the country on his version of a campaign tour. It is well known that he does all he can to keep his campaign promises, and even though he is an older American, he seems to have the verve of a man 25 years his junior. It could be he married his European-born wife because she is very responsible about physical care and healthy skin and hair, and she was willing to support him in all his business ventures, which he holds as a requirement for teaching children who might be born into the union. Trump has had rotten luck with wives in the past, but I have a hunch, Melania will be with him and for him through thick and thin. No, she is not perfect, but President Trump has specific likes and dislikes over a lifetime of his experiences, and he decided to hang on to Melania for his unique way of thinking. I don't think she has disappointed him, and their son together is a light of his own kind, as are other Trump family children. I'm pretty sure one of the values he has is to hire no-nonsense accountants who don't put up with bad behaviors of clients or themselves, and run honest accounting shops. Trump broke all ties with a certain pedophile when he raped a young girl in one of his hotel rooms, and that made pre-political Donald Trump angry that someone would bring that kind of activity into his hard-earned and expensive-to-open home away from home hotels for businessmen and businesswomen who deal in legitimate businesses and treat people with respect and decency, not dishonor nor disrespect which his "guest" went after while staying at a Trump hotel. This happened long before Trump ran for President on the Republican ticket.

Last edited:
They can't win elections fair and square, so they have to steal them by cheating. It's time we put a stop to this.

In Georgia, new citizens constitute more than 440,000 potential voters, the group estimated. President Donald Trump won the state by roughly 200,000 votes in 2016....But Astrid Silva, who runs the organization Dream Big Nevada, lamented that candidates aren’t investing in turnout or registration efforts for new citizens early enough. Her group helps the undocumented community navigate the immigration process and works to mobilize new citizens politically.

Study: New citizens could swing battleground states in 2020
Deport offenders. Deport their sponsors.

They can't win elections fair and square, so they have to steal them by cheating. It's time we put a stop to this.

In Georgia, new citizens constitute more than 440,000 potential voters, the group estimated. President Donald Trump won the state by roughly 200,000 votes in 2016....But Astrid Silva, who runs the organization Dream Big Nevada, lamented that candidates aren’t investing in turnout or registration efforts for new citizens early enough. Her group helps the undocumented community navigate the immigration process and works to mobilize new citizens politically.

How do you figure "new citizens" are "illegals"?

Is there some satire here I'm missing? :dunno:
Yes.

It's funny I heard buttplug has zero black voters in south Carolina, that the population is 30% made up of blacks..

Its weird that blacks hate gays, why?
One cannot assume a correlation between a lack of support for Buttigieg to a hatred of gays. It is more likely that most voters don't know anything about Buttigieg since Biden, Warren, and Sanders have been dominating the news.

Why would any citizen new or otherwise, vote for a party that wants to replace them with an illegal?
Why would any citizen, new or otherwise, vote for the Republican party which so clearly HATES them?

Republicans have only themselves to blame, the consequence of the right's bigotry and hate directed at immigrants.

Lol now Trump sheep sound the alarm about American citizens voting? How much lower can the bar get?

This has been what the Democrats' pro-open borders, pro-illegals, incentivizing and facilitating illegal immigration has always been about - they have never tried to hide it.

You might be right. But there's still something I don't understand. According to the study cited in the article, they can easily pull of these demographic shifts through 100% legal methods. Why would they go through all the hassle of voter fraud for illegals?

And we are also REMOVING 300k voters from the rolls. Either the dead or people who haven't voted in several election cycles.

Why would you remove the latter? In what way have they become unqualified to vote?

And we are also REMOVING 300k voters from the rolls. Either the dead or people who haven't voted in several election cycles.

Why would you remove the latter? In what way have they become unqualified to vote?
They could have died and it wasn't reported to election people. Could have moved out of state and not registered in their new state...if they are alive and want to vote they will be told and can reregister doesn't take but a few minutes. I had to change mine because we moved to a different county.

It's funny I heard buttplug has zero black voters in south Carolina, that the population is 30% made up of blacks..

Its weird that blacks hate gays, why?

Always have and so do Latinos and even Asians. Mayor Pete has no chance and if he were straight he would not even be on that stage...

They could have died and it wasn't reported to election people. Could have moved out of state and not registered in their new state...if they are alive and want to vote they will be told and can reregister doesn't take but a few minutes. I had to change mine because we moved to a different county.

You already counted the dead; my question was why would you REMOVE voters who hadn't recently exercised or moved, but CLEARLY are still alive? What the hell gives anybody the right to dump voters who still exist?

Forum List

Back