They’re making a sequel to the iconic movie Coming To America

Will he be caged in this one? He is coming from a shithole country right? Not from the nice countries we like with healthcare and education for all? We can hate him for coming, right? Wait, what about anchor babies? Is he gonna make any anchor babies?

Will he be caged in this one? He is coming from a shithole country right? Not from the nice countries we like with healthcare and education for all? We can hate him for coming, right? Wait, what about anchor babies? Is he gonna make any anchor babies?
You PROVE just how fucking STUPID you are every post now don't you RETARD?

I remember one the funny, cute habit of that movie: everywhere Eddie Murphy went he had a bunch of African ladies throwing baskets of hundreds of rose petals at him at all times (I've never looked at roses quite the same way since). And I remember his future father-in-law had a fast food franchise called "McDowells." Unlike "McDonald's" it had the "golden arcs" instead of the "golden arches." So its logo looked more rounded than McDonalds.

Last edited:
one of the funniest movies ever made....part one that is

A Coming to America Sequel Starring Eddie Murphy Is Happening
Meh....Just further evidence that Hollyweird is fresh out of any new ideas.

I know. I fully expect the sequel to suck and I won't see it anyway because I boycott Hollywood a few years ago. Hollywood is an institutionalized mass-pedophilia factory that puts out movies on the side to distract from its real purpose. There is no difference between Hollywood, Islam and Catholicism - I utterly condemn all 3 of these giant child-fucking industries and if there's a hell, I hope all 3 rot there.

Forum List

Back