They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

no LuvR...if, let's say, you worked at a "Betty's Happy Ending Massage Parlor" in Hoboken, New Jersey.... and have never ever divulged that fact online, and, one day, I said, after a particularly contentious argument between the two of us, "I guess things are slow down at Betty's today, eh LuvR.... maybe I'll have to stop by and get a happy ending"... that would be unnerving to you, wouldn't it? That would indicate that I had found out something about your private life that you had not divulged and that I had then gone and divulged it to everyone else on the internet - that is not good. Comprendez?

Libs love to play the "victim" card

Actually no. If someone bothers to 'find' personal information and posts it, a reasonable assumption is they will take the next step. It's basically stalking. If they do something with the information, to hurt another's life, that is stalking.

and you love to act like a little toy terrier and nip ineffectually at people's ankles..... and generally be an annoying twit.....

I am no victim.... I merely point out that broadcasting information about people's private life on the internet is not the most mature thing one can do.

and you love to act like a little toy terrier and nip ineffectually at people's ankles..... and generally be an annoying twit.....

I am no victim.... I merely point out that broadcasting information about people's private life on the internet is not the most mature thing one can do.

Then you post how a girl works at a massage parlor

it was a hypothetical example.... I doubt I got that lucky to actually name her real place of employment....

I made that part up.... maybe you missed that. hypothetical. :cuckoo:

But you had to pick a massage parlor? It is another example of what a jerk you are

But you had to pick a massage parlor? It is another example of what a jerk you are

the fact is...broadcasting someone's place of employment is inappropriate. I am not a victim merely because I make that observation.

I could have written a similar hypothetical job for you and say you worked at the Big Bob's Burger Barn making french fries (I bet that's pretty close, isn't it?).... it's all the same thing...if it's hypothetical, it is meant to prove a point...if it is REAL, it is wrong to do so.

the fact is...broadcasting someone's place of employment is inappropriate. I am not a victim merely because I make that observation.

I could have written a similar hypothetical job for you and say you worked at the Big Bob's Burger Barn making french fries (I bet that's pretty close, isn't it?).... it's all the same thing...if it's hypothetical, it is meant to prove a point...if it is REAL, it is wrong to do so.

Keep playing the victim card - it is about the only thing you do well

The issue of glock "threatening" you, or how your patriotism is being questioned. Libs always play the victim card to tug on the emotion strings of people

I asked him what was his purpose in naming my former employer online seeing as I had never divulged it myself.

Be honest...if you did work at Big Bob's Burger Barn and, out of the blue, I said..."hey red states rule....how are things there at the fryolater in Big Bob's Burger Barn at the corner of Elm Street and 21st avenue.... are things slow there today? Should I stop by for a visit?"

wouldn't you be a bit unnerved?

the "constitution" to which I was referring was the United States Constitution. In that, there is no mention made of any distinction between commonwealths and states.... and no provision made for members of the United States Senate to represent anything OTHER than States. Got it?
nice wiggle. Next time try a little olive oil, it may help
You miss the main point of my pointing out your error
AS soon as you can illustrate the relevancy of Glock's eror, then you may have something. Got it?

nice wiggle. Next time try a little olive oil, it may help
You miss the main point of my pointing out your error
AS soon as you can illustrate the relevancy of Glock's eror, then you may have something. Got it?

speak with precision and you won't have these problems.... now what were you saying about Iraq?
That IS what we should be talking about in any case.

oh...and regarding the relevancy of glock's error.... I did it because he was a prick ...but since he is no longer present, perhaps we should be asking what is the relevancy of glock himself to this or any discussion here?

no LuvR...if, let's say, you worked at a "Betty's Happy Ending Massage Parlor" in Hoboken, New Jersey.... and have never ever divulged that fact online, and, one day, I said, after a particularly contentious argument between the two of us, "I guess things are slow down at Betty's today, eh LuvR.... maybe I'll have to stop by and get a happy ending"... that would be unnerving to you, wouldn't it? That would indicate that I had found out something about your private life that you had not divulged and that I had then gone and divulged it to everyone else on the internet - that is not good. Comprendez?

Sorry, but Glock didnt say "maybe Ill have to stop by and get a happy ending"

And for Kathiane, I dont assume the next step is going to be taken, considering Glocks background as far as I know it. He has no prior history of actually doing something inappropriate.

And would it bother me at all if someone mentioned where I work? Hell no. I have had death threats, and they told me they were going to trace my ISP and find out where I live. Heck, I posted my last name, address, gave them a map, and put up a picture of my house.
WHat I have learned is when people are going to do something to you, they dont tell you first. Its all hot air.

And maybe it wasnt that difficult for Glock to find out. I have come across info about people many times that nobody would normally know.

Glock was advised of what he could do. He is more than capable of doing so.

I asked him what was his purpose in naming my former employer online seeing as I had never divulged it myself.

Be honest...if you did work at Big Bob's Burger Barn and, out of the blue, I said..."hey red states rule....how are things there at the fryolater in Big Bob's Burger Barn at the corner of Elm Street and 21st avenue.... are things slow there today? Should I stop by for a visit?"

wouldn't you be a bit unnerved?

should I stop by for a visit? See, again you add on to his post things he didnt say. You NEED to do that because the actual content is harmless.

As for being precise, you say Constitution, then you say, "I meant" Federal Constitution. Practice what you preach. Not to mention you missed the precision of what MASS is, a Commonwealth.
And you admit it was only because he is a prick in your eyes that you said it, proving that it is irrelevant to the discussion. You threw pie in his face, I threw it back, and you cried foul. If you are going to dish it out, then be prepared to have it thrown back in your face.

And this is NOT a particularly rabid (or whatever term you used) thread.

Lastly, I didnt bother reading the whole thread where you put in a hypothetical, but apparently you suggested in it that I work in a massage parlor? If so, thats is pretty low as RSR said, the inference is you think of prostitution when you are responding to me. It is insulting. Why not say I work at MIT?

should I stop by for a visit? See, again you add on to his post things he didnt say. You NEED to do that because the actual content is harmless.

As for being precise, you say Constitution, then you say, "I meant" Federal Constitution. Practice what you preach. Not to mention you missed the precision of what MASS is, a Commonwealth.
And you admit it was only because he is a prick in your eyes that you said it, proving that it is irrelevant to the discussion. You threw pie in his face, I threw it back, and you cried foul. If you are going to dish it out, then be prepared to have it thrown back in your face.

And this is NOT a particularly rabid (or whatever term you used) thread.

Lastly, I didnt bother reading the whole thread where you put in a hypothetical, but apparently you suggested in it that I work in a massage parlor? If so, thats is pretty low as RSR said, the inference is you think of prostitution when you are responding to me. It is insulting. Why not say I work at MIT?

I am not crying foul at all.... certainly not at you!

and gosh, I am sorry, but when people from all over America are talking on a political website, most people assume that the term "constitutional" refers to the constitution of the united states and not, say, for example, the constitution of Cub Scout Pack 15 that meets at the First Congregational Church of Scarsdale New York. but I guess I will have to be more precise in the future to account for the likes of you.

why didn't I say you worked at MIT? I dunno...I dunno why I didn't say Pizza Hut or Sears or any of a nearly infinite number of possible hypothetical places of employment? if you are offended by that hypothetical, you really need to grow another six or seven layers of skin.

and AGAIN... let's talk about Iraq... that is much more fun than this stupid stuff.

and gosh, I am sorry, but when people from all over America are talking on a political website, most people assume that the term "constitutional" refers to the constitution of the united states and not, say, for example, the constitution of Cub Scout Pack 15 that meets at the First Congregational Church of Scarsdale New York. but I guess I will have to be more precise in the future to account for the likes of you.

why didn't I say you worked at MIT? I dunno...I dunno why I didn't say Pizza Hut or Sears or any of a nearly infinite number of possible hypothetical places of employment? if you are offended by that hypothetical, you really need to grow another six or seven layers of skin.

and AGAIN... let's talk about Iraq... that is much more fun than this stupid stuff.

Uh, did you forget there are STATE constitutions as well? And anybody on any of thesse boards would have known that Glocks mistake about Kerry was just a slip, Im sure he knows Kerry is a senator and doesnt have districts.
You keep saying lets talk about Iraq, but then say nothing about it.????

MM cannot help himself. Since he is without a doubt a Bill Clinton asskisser, he naturally has this attitude about women. Every women is a piece of meat and the only reason they are on the Earth to to perform for the men.

So you will have to excuse him LuvRPgrl for his insulting comment about your employment. It is understandable since he still holds the rapist in chief in high esteem

Forum List

Back