"They Were Like ANIMALS"

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
A British photographer, Mark Seager, working on a pictorial study of Palestinian refugees stumbled on the event after the initial attack in the Ramallah police station. He did not witness that aspect. He subsequently described what he did see in The Sunday Telegraph, a respected British daily newspaper:

"I had arrived in Ramallah at about 10.30 in the morning and was getting into a taxi on the main road to go to Nablus, where there was to be a funeral that I wanted to film, when all of a sudden there came a big crowd of Palestinians shouting and running down the hill from the police station.

I got out of the car to see what was happening and saw that they were dragging something behind them. Within moments they were in front of me and, to my horror, I saw that it was a body, a man they were dragging by the feet. The lower part of his body was on fire and the upper part had been shot at, and the head beaten so badly that it was a pulp, like a red jelly.

I thought he was a soldier because I could see the remains of the khaki trousers and boots. My God, I thought, they've killed this guy. He was dead, he must have been dead, but they were still beating him, madly, kicking his head. They were like animals
. They were just a few feet in front of me and I could see everything. Instinctively, I reached for my camera. I was composing the picture when I was punched in the face by a Palestinian. Another Palestinian pointed right at me shouting 'no picture, no picture!', while another guy hit me in the face and said 'give me your film!'

I tried to get the film out but they were all grabbing me and the one guy just pulled the camera off me and smashed it to the floor. I knew I had lost the chance to take the photograph that would have made me famous and I had lost my favourite lens that I'd used all over the world, but I didn't care. I was scared for my life.

At the same time, the guy that looked like a soldier was being beaten and the crowd was getting angrier and angrier, shouting Allah akbar — God is great. They were dragging the dead man around the street like a cat toying with a mouse. It was the most horrible thing that I have ever seen and I have reported from Congo, Kosovo, many bad places. In Kosovo, I saw Serbs beating an Albanian but it wasn't like this. There was such hatred, such unbelievable hatred and anger distorting their faces.
The worst thing was that I realised the anger that they were directing at me was the same as that which they'd had toward the soldier before dragging him from the police station and killing him. Somehow I escaped and ran and ran not knowing where I was going. I never saw the other guy they killed, the one they threw out of the window.
tossing.israeli.from.window.ramallah.jpg
Tossing Israeli from Window in Ramallah's Police Station
I thought that I'd got to know the Palestinians well. I've made six trips this year and had been going to Ramallah every day for the past 16 days. I thought they were kind, hospitable people. I know they are not all like this and I'm a very forgiving person but I'll never forget this. It was murder of the most barbaric kind. When I think about it, I see that man's head, all smashed. I know that I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life."

I ll have nightmares for the rest of my life photographer says - Chicago Sun-Times HighBeam Research

A British photographer, Mark Seager, working on a pictorial study of Palestinian refugees stumbled on the event after the initial attack in the Ramallah police station. He did not witness that aspect. He subsequently described what he did see in The Sunday Telegraph, a respected British daily newspaper:

"I had arrived in Ramallah at about 10.30 in the morning and was getting into a taxi on the main road to go to Nablus, where there was to be a funeral that I wanted to film, when all of a sudden there came a big crowd of Palestinians shouting and running down the hill from the police station.

I got out of the car to see what was happening and saw that they were dragging something behind them. Within moments they were in front of me and, to my horror, I saw that it was a body, a man they were dragging by the feet. The lower part of his body was on fire and the upper part had been shot at, and the head beaten so badly that it was a pulp, like a red jelly.

I thought he was a soldier because I could see the remains of the khaki trousers and boots. My God, I thought, they've killed this guy. He was dead, he must have been dead, but they were still beating him, madly, kicking his head. They were like animals
. They were just a few feet in front of me and I could see everything. Instinctively, I reached for my camera. I was composing the picture when I was punched in the face by a Palestinian. Another Palestinian pointed right at me shouting 'no picture, no picture!', while another guy hit me in the face and said 'give me your film!'

I tried to get the film out but they were all grabbing me and the one guy just pulled the camera off me and smashed it to the floor. I knew I had lost the chance to take the photograph that would have made me famous and I had lost my favourite lens that I'd used all over the world, but I didn't care. I was scared for my life.

At the same time, the guy that looked like a soldier was being beaten and the crowd was getting angrier and angrier, shouting Allah akbar — God is great. They were dragging the dead man around the street like a cat toying with a mouse. It was the most horrible thing that I have ever seen and I have reported from Congo, Kosovo, many bad places. In Kosovo, I saw Serbs beating an Albanian but it wasn't like this. There was such hatred, such unbelievable hatred and anger distorting their faces.
The worst thing was that I realised the anger that they were directing at me was the same as that which they'd had toward the soldier before dragging him from the police station and killing him. Somehow I escaped and ran and ran not knowing where I was going. I never saw the other guy they killed, the one they threw out of the window.
I thought that I'd got to know the Palestinians well. I've made six trips this year and had been going to Ramallah every day for the past 16 days. I thought they were kind, hospitable people. I know they are not all like this and I'm a very forgiving person but I'll never forget this. It was murder of the most barbaric kind. When I think about it, I see that man's head, all smashed. I know that I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life."

I ll have nightmares for the rest of my life photographer says - Chicago Sun-Times HighBeam Research

No insult to animals.

How far back into the dark ages are you going with this article, Sniffy? Who, pray, uses film anymore? Ohhh you 'Kodiak Moment, kid you'. ~ Susan :)

How far back into the dark ages are you going with this article, Sniffy? Who, pray, uses film anymore? Ohhh you 'Kodiak Moment, kid you'. ~ Susan :)

You're weird, Pishy. The incident occurred this year, proved Hamas uses civilians for cover, and exposed how foreign media crews must fear for their lives when reporting the truth from Gaza. Your failure to address those truths is evidence of their veracity as well as your lack of intellectual integrity. Thank you. When judged by their actions, Palestinians are - in the words of that photographer - "animals." :2up:

Last edited:

You're weird, Pishy. The incident occurred this year, proved Hamas uses civilians for cover, and exposed how foreign media crews must fear for their lives when reporting the truth from Gaza. Your failure to address those truths is evidence of their veracity as well as your lack of intellectual integrity. Thank you. When judged by their actions, Palestinians are - in the words of that photographer - "animals." :2up:

I'm happy to hear that you expect us all to be gullible enough to believe in an article written this year by a man who still uses film in his camera . . . do you perhaps know what type of a 'flashbulb' camera it was, Sniffy <lol>? ~ Susan
PS How did you first become aware of this article, if I may ask . . . pony express or telegraph, perhaps <eye roll>?

I'm happy to hear that you expect us all to be gullible enough to believe in an article written this year by a man who still uses film in his camera . . . do you perhaps know what type of a 'flashbulb' camera it was, Sniffy <lol>? ~ Susan
PS How did you first become aware of this article, if I may ask . . . pony express or telegraph, perhaps <eye roll>?

You have anything which conflicts with the photographer's account of what he saw that day, other than your stupidity?
So it turns out he's a pretty prolific journalist who suffers nightmares thanks to the "humanity" he witnessed in West Bank Palestinians:
"I got out of the car to see what was happening and saw that they were dragging something behind them. Within moments they were in front of me and, to my horror, I saw that it was a body, a man they were dragging by the feet. The lower part of his body was on fire and the upper part had been shot at, and the head beaten so badly that it was a pulp, like a red jelly.
. They were just a few feet in front of me and I could see everything. Instinctively, I reached for my camera. I was composing the picture when I was punched in the face by a Palestinian. Another Palestinian pointed right at me shouting 'no picture, no picture!', while another guy hit me in the face and said 'give me your film!'"

You have anything which conflicts with the photographer's account of what he saw that day, other than your stupidity?
So it turns out he's a pretty prolific journalist who suffers nightmares thanks to the "humanity" he witnessed in West Bank Palestinians:
"I got out of the car to see what was happening and saw that they were dragging something behind them. Within moments they were in front of me and, to my horror, I saw that it was a body, a man they were dragging by the feet. The lower part of his body was on fire and the upper part had been shot at, and the head beaten so badly that it was a pulp, like a red jelly.
. They were just a few feet in front of me and I could see everything. Instinctively, I reached for my camera. I was composing the picture when I was punched in the face by a Palestinian. Another Palestinian pointed right at me shouting 'no picture, no picture!', while another guy hit me in the face and said 'give me your film!'"

Yes, but you're leaving off the first sentence of the very next paragraph which reads, "I tried to get the film out but they were all grabbing me and the one guy just pulled the camera off me and smashed it to the floor. I knew I had lost the chance to take the photograph that would have made me famous and I had lost my favourite <sic> lens that I'd used all over the world, but I didn't care. I was scared for my life." I realize it's a small point but it holds the whole article suspect to its truthfulness. Further weight to its untruthfulness occurs when he states, Somehow I escaped and ran and ran not knowing where I was going." Oh, please, he just "somehow", managed to escape when they all grabbed him?

But let's take a different approach to the matter, let's indeed just say it's all true. Please tell us why you think that these Palestinian men were so angry that this man feared for his life as he watched them beat up on a corpse . . . could it be that all lost close relatives that were turned into bloody pulps in one of Israel's recent bombing campaigns? Violence does indeed beget violence. ~ Susan

Not that far about 14 years ago, and to many illiterate savages all cameras still have film in them. But if you want a perfect shot Cellulose film beats digital every time as it can be "blown up" without losing definition. This is why so many professionals still use film and slides for quality work .

Now about the content of the report, any comments on the animalistic barbaric psychopathic attacks and blood lust shown by the Palestinians. Or will you just ignore the facts because they don't agree with your POV . To help you here is a link to the murders and what the Palestinians did to the journalists who were reporting the action

http://www.think-israel.org/freerepublic.octoberramallahlynch.html

Most probably a Hasselblad or a Leica large format 120 or 220. Cant be beaten for quality and less prone to failure at the most embarrassing moment. And at those resolutions about one tenth the cost of any digital camera. We have very few digital images from 20 years ago, but we still have film from the late 1800's

Yes, but you're leaving off the first sentence of the very next paragraph which reads, "I tried to get the film out but they were all grabbing me and the one guy just pulled the camera off me and smashed it to the floor. I knew I had lost the chance to take the photograph that would have made me famous and I had lost my favourite <sic> lens that I'd used all over the world, but I didn't care. I was scared for my life." I realize it's a small point but it holds the whole article suspect to its truthfulness. Further weight to its untruthfulness occurs when he states, Somehow I escaped and ran and ran not knowing where I was going." Oh, please, he just "somehow", managed to escape when they all grabbed him?

But let's take a different approach to the matter, let's indeed just say it's all true. Please tell us why you think that these Palestinian men were so angry that this man feared for his life as he watched them beat up on a corpse . . . could it be that all lost close relatives that were turned into bloody pulps in one of Israel's recent bombing campaigns? Violence does indeed beget violence. ~ Susan

Could it be that they are psychopathic killers and have had every shred of decency bred out of them over the last 1400 years. How would you react if it was Israelis doing this to Palestinians, or do you know that the Israelis would not do this. Far too many instances of such atrocities by Palestinian psychopaths over the last 66 years for even you to dismiss the reality.

Yes violence does beget violence and do you not think that the Israelis are retaliating to Palestinian violence by instigating bombing campaigns of the terrorist enclaves.

"The people — and I use the term loosely — who carried out the initial beatings threw one of the victims down to the waiting mob, where his face was further crushed with stones, feet, fists and even a heavy metal window frame. One Jew was set on fire and dragged along the street as Arab onlookers danced and cheered. Some of the butchers celebrated their crimes with the victims' internal organs. One of the killers, famously captured on film, proudly displayed his blood-soaked hands to the cheering Ramallah crowd."
ramallah.orgy.blood.jpg

arabs.waving.entrails.butchered.israelis.ramallah.jpg
Arabs waving entrails of butchered Israelis in Ramallah. Dancing with human entrails.

"The people — and I use the term loosely — who carried out the initial beatings threw one of the victims down to the waiting mob, where his face was further crushed with stones, feet, fists and even a heavy metal window frame. One Jew was set on fire and dragged along the street as Arab onlookers danced and cheered. Some of the butchers celebrated their crimes with the victims' internal organs. One of the killers, famously captured on film, proudly displayed his blood-soaked hands to the cheering Ramallah crowd."
ramallah.orgy.blood.jpg

Arabs waving entrails of butchered Israelis in Ramallah. Dancing with human entrails.

Grendelyn suffers from pro Palestinian disorder, so she is unable to accept the truth .

ramallah.orgy.blood.jpg

Grendelyn suffers from pro Palestinian disorder, so she is unable to accept the truth .

We may have offended Gargoylyn by telling the truth about Palestinian savagery.

Well that is one career over.....although I hate this type of violence.....no one is immune to barbarity and I wonder if the Jewish ex-photoman Seager would have been so revulsed watching the 13 year old Palestinian Boy being kidnapped and watching his innocent body being set on fire and partially incinerated while alive.........I have nightmares thinking of this photoman watching these gorey acts.

Well that is one career over.....although I hate this type of violence.....no one is immune to barbarity and I wonder if the Jewish ex-photoman Seager would have been so revulsed watching the 13 year old Palestinian Boy being kidnapped and watching his innocent body being set on fire and partially incinerated while alive.........I have nightmares thinking of this photoman watching these gorey acts.

Do you indeed, I would have thought it would have been more like nocturnal emissions. Do you also have nightmares of the cold blooded callous murder of the 3 Israeli boys that were kidnapped, tortured, shot, defiled and discarded. Because I bet the killers of that Palestinian boy did. Or how about the babies having their throats slit by Palestinians as they raped them. I no longer care as the graphic details are so common place now as to be part of normal life.

If ever you come to the UK never buy a kebab in Blackpool, you could be eating Charlene Downey

In fact, Seager is still a prolific Journalist/photographer. Could you post a link to his bio? I find nothing which would lead me to believe he is Jewish.

Speaking of animals. See how Israel treats women and children.

Heart wrenching "stories." True? Who knows but you can't avoid the the truth in these PICTURES of Palestinian barbarity:

ramallah.orgy.blood.jpg

child.shooting.gun.jpg

pal.child.replays.ramallah.jpg

CAUTION: Graphic Gore

Bloody savages!

It's in the DNA of those Palestinians brutes.

Forum List

Back