They need to be stopped!

Way too many women are fat! I blame psychiatrists for pushing these meds! They need to be stopped! Who wants a society where all the females are as big as whales?
Who wants a society with a bunch of whacked out skinny people running around?
Me
No thanks, I've had enough of crazy, skinny bitches to last me a lifetime.
I gotta admit, the bigger ones (not obese) are a little better in bed...but the skinny ones are better to look at.

Not in particular. 150 years ago, an Indian marrying a white women would have been incredibly offensive...especially if he kept calling his kids, "the half breeds". Still gets a rise out of some people.

Not in particular. 150 years ago, an Indian marrying a white women would have been incredibly offensive...especially if he kept calling his kids, "the half breeds". Still gets a rise out of some people.
I certainly get a rise out of a good looking Indian woman! I was thinking about making up a religion that would force all Indian women service me...I was going to model it after Mormonism and Joseph Smith's tactics.

You found a good looking Indian woman?
surprised-013.GIF

You found a good looking Indian woman?
surprised-013.GIF
All women are beautiful as long as they are not fat.

Well my woman is not fat, but not a model either after 4 children. But since we are a "clothing optional" family, I gotta say she looks so hot coming out of the shower and walking around wearing nothing but a towel on her head.

Forum List

Back