They Kill Meth Heads around here!

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Luissa, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    Spokane Police kill knife-wielding man | Spokesman.com | Jul 10, 2009

A few weeks ago a women who was strung out on meth was involved in a high speed chase hit a tree splitting the car she and her boyfriend stole in half killing her. A few months ago another meth/crack head was shot by the Police when he shot a police dog.
    If you are meth head in these parts you better watch your back.:lol:
    Everyone of course is saying the Police here are out of control but we have one of the worst meth problems in the nation in Spokane making our crime rate higher than the national average. I say if you don't want to get killed by the Police don't do meth and commit a crime.

2. Nevadamedic

Nevadamedic Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +178
    I deal with methers on a daily basis. They consist of 75% of my Shoplifting Apprehensions. If you have never dealt with one you will never understand what they are cabable of. I have actually had one break a pair of my hinged handcuffs. Typically it takes 3-4 people to take one down without a Taser or lethal force. Typically when dealing with them I have to use a very high risk move called a rear naked choke(Atleast thats what we call it). If done right it cuts off the blood to the brain in approximately 10 seconds and they go out for approximately 10-15 seconds. If the hold is not broken within 3-5 seconds of them going out you can kill the person. That is why its always a last resort.

The only times ive had to do it is on someone on Meth or PCP, and let me tell you it is a scary move because usually the person craps or pees themselves once they go out and you feel them go limp in your arms.

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Please tell me you aren't a mall cop. Because that's just wrong, if you are.

I was under the impression that hold was illegal.

4. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    A Meth head (tweaker) is already killing him/herself. Meth is one of the deadliest of "recreational" drugs to ever use.

5. Nevadamedic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +178
    Nope, Loss Prevention Agent, I actually make more then an actual Police Officer(hence the reason I didn't go that route) and it's not illegal if it is done in a self defense manner. I only do it in extreme situation like someone on Meth or who is completely out of control. I have only done it a handful of times. It is only illegal if it is not released right after the person goes out. Yoou also better have a damn good reason to use it though, because it is a huge liability issue.

If it were illegal just about every UFC fighter would have been arrested by now.

6. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    So you ARE a mall cop?

And it IS illegal in wrestling, dumbshit.

Which means I guess that you're a mallcop getting his moves from WWF?

7. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,450
    A meth addict will steal your wallet then help you look for it.

8. Nevadamedic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +178
    "Figure Four" variation

This variant is considered to be a "blood choke" because it restricts blood flow to the brain via the carotid arteries. When done correctly, it can cause temporary unconsciousness in a few seconds. The following is a description of this technique using the left arm.

Step 1: The attacker's left arm encircles the opponent's neck, with the opponent's trachea at the crook of the elbow.
    Step 2: The attacker's left hand then grasps his own upper right arm [biceps].
    Step 3: The right hand is placed behind (or occasionally on top of) the opponent's head.
    Step 4: The elbows are then brought together such that lateral pressure is applied to the neck on both sides.
    When applied properly unconsciousness occurs in about 10 seconds and recovery from the choke is just as quick. Since the technique applies pressure on the arteries in the neck that take blood to the brain permanent damage may occur to the brain from insufficient blood supply. Do not apply for longer than 3 seconds after unconsciousness

"Clasping Hands" variation

This variation has the supporting hand clasp the hand of the choking arm, allowing more pressure to be applied to the neck, but losing some of the control of the head. This alters the choke somewhat so that it is more likely to be applied as an airway-restricting choke or mixed blood and air choke, which results in more pain but a slower choke-out. As such, this technique is less frequently used at advanced levels in Judo[2]. Nonetheless, it has seen some successful applications in mixed martial arts competition: for instance, it was used by Fedor Emelianenko, a heavyweight champion in PRIDE, to defeat Kazuyuki Fujita at the PRIDE 26 event in 2003. Fujita tapped out about five seconds after the choke was applied. He used it again to defeat former UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia in 36 seconds. Sylvia tapped out immediately once the choke was sunk in and after the fight described it as being very painful. It was also used by UFC fighter Matt Hughes to defeat Frank Trigg in their second fight which was transitioned from a hand-on-biceps version of the RNC. Some also still refer to this lock as the "Severn Lock" due to its usage by former Ultimate Fighting Champion Dan Severn.

Safe Application

This choke, in either the figure-four or clasped-hand variation, is an extremely dangerous technique if used thoughtlessly or improperly. When applied as a blood choke in particular, the brain is immediately deprived of oxygen, leading (as mentioned above) to unconsciousness and ultimately (if not released) to brain damage or death. It is imperative, when using this technique, to be completely aware of your opponent's physical state, and to release the choke at any sign of your opponent losing consciousness or "tapping out." Rafiel Torre, a former mixed martial arts trainer and fighter, was convicted of killing a man using this technique, demonstrating that it is entirely lethal if misused.

Source...............
    Rear naked choke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    1. A "mall cop" and a loss prevention officer are vastly different things.
    2. UFC isn't wrestling, and the "choke-out" hold is legal there.
    3. WWF isn't wrestling of any form. It's self-defined as "sports entertainment" and it's even had a name change, to WWE.

10. Nevadamedic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +178
    First of all I am not a Mall Cop, I don't even have a Mall in my town Dumbshit.

Second I don't watch Wrestling or have anything to do with it and it is not illegal to use in a real life situation dumbshit.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009