"They indicted your president...your former president...who was very popular....75 million people...."

• Banned
Last edited:
  • Banned
I find the use of "They" very telling.

Who is "they"?

The United States.

tds.png

Trump in NH yesterday. In Windham, a red redoubt of papists in the inreasingly blue southern half of the state.

They sure love their rapists.

But more importantly, who would tolerate an adult whinging like this? Somewhere between puerile petulance and Messianic delusion.

Oh goody, another non-American with a Saturn-sized case of Butthurt.

We don't care.

• Banned
Oh goody, another non-American with a Saturn-sized case of Butthurt.

We don't care.
Grifty's father may have been born in a little village in Germany, but Grifty insists that he is "native born"...he is indisputably butthurt....but he'll be better acquainted with that sensation after a few weeks in prison.

And, yes, you'll probably be able to park a Saturn in there.

"Saturn-sized case of Butthurt."

Poster SweetSue, if I may ask, what is this fascination with anal-stuff you seem to have? So many Rightfielders are seemingly fascinated with "butthurt" as if they are intimately knowledgeable about it.

What is up with that?
I personally find it icky.
But, you be you, Sue.

Grifty's father may have been born in a little village in Germany, but Grifty insists that he is "native born"...he is indisputably butthurt....but he'll be better acquainted with that sensation after a few weeks in prison.

And, yes, you'll probably be able to park a Saturn in there.
Trump was born in Jamaica

Poster SweetSue, if I may ask, what is this fascination with anal-stuff you seem to have? So many Rightfielders are seemingly fascinated with "butthurt" as if they are intimately knowledgeable about it.

What is up with that?
I personally find it icky.
But, you be you, Sue.

Vernacular for Trump hurt your fee-fees in an outsized manner to the actual offense.

Which is a perfect description.

Vernacular for Trump hurt your fee-fees in an outsized manner to the actual offense.

Which is a perfect description.
What are you glibly dismissing, the 78 counts or the rape?

The man should be sporting an ankle bracelet.

The Trump Presidential Library would have one book…..Art of the Deal (Which Trump did not write)

He does not own a Bible
Here is a book he may written.........who knows?

Donald Trump Coloring Book Comic

1691582241024.png
ColoringBook.com
https://coloringbook.com › Shop
Donald Trump - "Make America Great Again" - Coloring Book Comic is designed to educate youth and adults about the real life of Donald J. Trump.

The grifter's even going after kids for $6.00.
Those lawyers don't pay themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back