They died to Free blacks from slavery

Explain to us off the top of your head without a search what the Berlin Conference was.
The fact is blacks fucked up Africa so badly that even blacks are escaping to Europe in any boat they can get their hands on.

So you can't tell us what the Berlin Conference was.
At least you didn't disagree with what I said. Good for you.

Except I did disagree. Whites fucked up the entire continent of Africa as a result of the colonization that occurred as part of the Berlin Conference. That's why your punk ass didn't want to answer that question.
Look, every continent has had colonizers or invaders... EVERY one of them EXCEPT Africa has turned out fine.

Wrong. Most of the world where whites have colonized there is continuing strife between the indigenus people and the whtes. Every where. Whtes have been schleprocks everywhere they go.

bad-luck-schleprock_yahoo-e1424656057721.jpg

Last edited:
You're ignoring the fact that blacks have fucked up Africa themselves. Every continent has gone through what Africa has gone through and they aren't as fucked up as Africa.

What part?
You've used up all your irrelevant questions, now move on.

Completely relevant. Looks like you are a little uncomfortable by being exposed.

If you have actually visited there, you would probably say what part.
Why? What's your point anyways. Got one?

I'm not responsible for instructing you how to comprehend plain English.

I overestimated you for a few seconds and thought that you could speak first-hand about what you "saw" in Africa.

LMAO.
So what do you want to know about Africa?

You're ignoring the fact that blacks have fucked up Africa themselves. Every continent has gone through what Africa has gone through and they aren't as fucked up as Africa.

What part?

Completely relevant. Looks like you are a little uncomfortable by being exposed.

His point is clear. Crystal clear. You've never been to Africa.
I have. YOU haven't. :biggrin:

The fact is blacks fucked up Africa so badly that even blacks are escaping to Europe in any boat they can get their hands on.

Except I did disagree. Whites fucked up the entire continent of Africa as a result of the colonization that occurred as part of the Berlin Conference. That's why your punk ass didn't want to answer that question.
Look, every continent has had colonizers or invaders... EVERY one of them EXCEPT Africa has turned out fine.

Wrong.
Please explain.

What part?

I overestimated you for a few seconds and thought that you could speak first-hand about what you "saw" in Africa.

LMAO.

Answer IM2"s question. What was the Berlin Conference?

Other than that, I seriously doubt that there is anything of value that you can convey to me about anything.

LMAO.

Other than that, I seriously doubt that there is anything of value that you can convey to me about anything.
Google

There, now any of you who still don't know what the Berlin Conference is, go for it, and stop asking me to splain it to you. :biggrin:

What part?

Nah. You haven't. You know nothing about Africa but what you read at stormfront.

LMAO.

Google

There, now any of you who still don't know what the Berlin Conference is, go for it, and stop asking me to splain it to you. :biggrin:

We know what it is. You were supposed to explain it without using google.

LMAO.

Google

ROFLMAO. My 12 year old grandson can use Google.

Most adults who are actually educated on s given subject matter are able to speak to it in their own words.

Wrong.
Please explain.

If you knew what the Berlin Conference was and the results, you'd know.

It's been explained to you multiple times.

Nah. You haven't. You know nothing about Africa but what you read at stormfront.
Got anything relevant to discuss or have you simply taken too many grumpy pills this morning?

Got anything relevant to discuss or have you simply taken too many grumpy pills this morning?

Do you?

LMAO.

Google

I didn't use google because I already know what it is. It's for you so you can stop asking me. :lol:

LMAO.

Google

ROFLMAO. My 12 year old grandson can use Google.

Most adults who are actually educated on s given subject matter are able to speak to it in their own words.
Did you have a point you were going to make after I splained to you what it was? Either make it or move on.

Wrong.
Please explain.

Let's see if you can splain it to me. :popcorn:

Do you?
I was talking with jimi and YOU jumped in. Not me.

LMAO.

Google

I didn't use google because I already know what it is. It's for you so you can stop asking me. :lol:

Apparently you didn't because you were asked to explain what it was and couldn't. You didn't put anything up for me. And you still can't explain it.

LMAO.

Google

That would never happen. Because he has never been to Africa and could not answer your question.

I decided to just accept the offer to be entertained by that person..

It's time to start using the ignore feature here .

Wrong.
Please explain.

Let's see if you can splain it to me. :popcorn:

No, you will explain what the conference was and what it dd. I already know.

th

LMAO.

Google

That would never happen. Because he has never been to Africa and could not answer your question.

I decided to just accept the offer to be entertained by that person..

It's time to start using the ignore feature here .
Ya, I agree, time to ignore IM2. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back