The Civil Rights Movement 2.0

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I believe that we're currently living in another civil rights movement.

I believe it started with the Trayvon Martin killing.

I believe it took hold during President Barack Hussein Obama's Administration, and I believe it ramped up and will continue to ramp up during President Donald Trump's Administration.

We've come a long way, but we've got a long way to go.

I believe it took hold during President Barack Hussein Obama's Administration, and I believe it ramped up and will continue to ramp up during President Donald Trump's Administration.

To you maybe. Most people just go about their daily lives without so much thinking about race. And let’s say I agree with your premise that Trayvon martin was murdered, so what? Blacks kill whites far more often than the other way around, so what’s so special about the TM case?

I agree. More successful Blacks are waking up from the illusion of racial peace as well. I only hope we learn from the past and prevent whites from infiltrating our ranks and reporting back to those wishing to destroy any movements.

I agree. More successful Blacks are waking up from the illusion of racial peace as well. I only hope we learn from the past and prevent whites from infiltrating our ranks and reporting back to those wishing to destroy any movements.

What the hell are you talking about, bro?

So what's your goal..

Every one be loud , obnoxious, narcissist and disrepect the police and others like the northern blacks?

I wasnt talking to you so you wouldnt understand what I said.

So what's your goal..

Equal treatment, ripping down of the vestiges of white supremacy, harsh penalties for the violation of the two previous, that's for starters.

Every one be loud , obnoxious, narcissist and disrepect the police and others like the northern blacks?

This statement signifies that you're not a serious poster. I'll take note of this and won't be bothering with what you have to say going forward.

Try Grade school followed by High school followed by College...
Well, you get it.
Maybe you don’t.

Yeah, but this is a message board and I am privy to the conversation you were having, and you seem far detached from reality

To you maybe. Most people just go about their daily lives without so much thinking about race. And let’s say I agree with your premise that Trayvon martin was murdered, so what? Blacks kill whites far more often than the other way around, so what’s so special about the TM case?
Yes, I know, the dominant society in America, aka whites, don't have to think about race. Hence, white privilege. That's what we've been telling you for years.

6_8218547.jpg

Yes, I know, the dominant society in America, aka whites, don't have to think about race. Hence, white privilege. That's what we've been telling you for years.

6_8218547.jpg

You’re never going to be happy if you feel your race is somehow underprivileged.

Yeah, but this is a message board and I am privy to the conversation you were having, and you seem far detached from reality
Seem?!

I'm pretty sure a lot of things seem to be a certain way to you. That however, has nothing to do with reality.

6_8218547.jpg

You’re never going to be happy if you feel your race is somehow underprivileged.
No shit Sherlock.

I'm pretty sure a lot of things seem to be a certain way to you. That however, has nothing to do with reality.
You are correct...you have nothing to do with reality.

As a man, I have the privilege not to worry about being around most other men or a group of men, at just about any given time at any given place. This is due to my size, perceived and/or real strength and my gender.

Women, on the other hand, don't have that privilege, they have to carry themselves more circumspect. Whether in reality or perception.

Do. You. Understand?

57631598.jpg

You are correct...you have nothing to do with reality.
Wouldn't that make you insane for insisting on talking to me?

Forum List

Back