They all look the same.....................

I dont think any of you have read the article.

The suspects father says this.

“Violence and hatred is not what we have taught our children; intolerance for others is not even in our vocabulary, let alone our values.

Now start again.
Who are you responding to, Tammy?

Can you please point out where in the article it states that the thugs mistook the victim for a Muslim.

TIA.

Can you also point out where in the article it states that HATE SPEECH caused the thugs to attack a man.

TIA

Tommy is embarrassed that the kid and the cop turned out to be black.

He foolishly started to believe all his bullshit about Trump and white America being so racist.

ANd he spouted off before he knew the facts and now is caught.

Now that he knows that the kid is black, he would like this to go away, but if he stays away from the thread, that is an implicit admission that he was wrong.

SO, he will stick around for a little while trying to tone down his initial OP, and hope no one notices him walking it back.

So both blacks and whites are capable of hating Muslims

I dont think any of you have read the article.

The suspects father says this.

“Violence and hatred is not what we have taught our children; intolerance for others is not even in our vocabulary, let alone our values.

Now start again.
Who are you responding to, Tammy?

Can you please point out where in the article it states that the thugs mistook the victim for a Muslim.

TIA.

Can you also point out where in the article it states that HATE SPEECH caused the thugs to attack a man.

TIA

He foolishly started to believe all his bullshit about Trump and white America being so racist.

Now that he knows that the kid is black, he would like this to go away, but if he stays away from the thread, that is an implicit admission that he was wrong.

SO, he will stick around for a little while trying to tone down his initial OP, and hope no one notices him walking it back.

So both blacks and whites are capable of hating Muslims

Errr, ok, sure. IN what way does that have anything to do with what I said?

ANd just incase this is one of those vile and dishonest lefty tactics to bury my point under stupid garbage, here it is again.

Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

upload_2018-8-11_14-23-37.jpeg

Investigators were still looking into whether the attack meets the legal criteria for charging a hate crime, the Record reported.

"As to whether it was just a crime or a hate crime, I’m of the opinion that at this point, looking at the videos, that it’s just a crime committed by some young people," Bobby Bivens, president of the Stockton branch of the NAACP, told FOX 40.

Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

Just a crime. Isn’t it great how the invention of hate crimes results in the downgrading of even gross physical attacks against the elderly to ‘just’ a crime.

So Tams, it looks like you need to readdress your claims in your OP - after all you advocate that people who make false claims should be banned from social media.

Waiting :th_waiting:

Police Chief Pens Heartbreaking Letter After Learning Son Allegedly Attacked Sikh Man

The thick racist trash couldnt distinguish between a sikh and a muslim.

This is the outcome of hate speech. This is where it leads.
We had the same thing after 9-11

Racists are not that bright
After a paedo scare in the UK a few years back a Paediatrician had her house burned down by an angry mob. Stupid is universal.
And yet here you are lying in your OP that the attackers attacked on the basis that they thought the victim was Muslim.

Police Chief Pens Heartbreaking Letter After Learning Son Allegedly Attacked Sikh Man

After a paedo scare in the UK a few years back a Paediatrician had her house burned down by an angry mob. Stupid is universal.

Did you know that the attacker was black when you posted the op?

Do you realize that there is an effectively zero per cent chance that he listened to the "sources" of "hate" that you referred to in your op?

Do you realize that there is an effectively zero per cent chance that he listened to the "sources" of "hate" that you referred to in your op?
Why is his skin colour an issue for you ? Are you saying black folks cant be hateful trash ? His father thought it was a hate crime and I guess he knows him pretty well.

Why is his skin colour an issue for you ? Are you saying black folks cant be hateful trash ? His father thought it was a hate crime and I guess he knows him pretty well.

To answer your question.

It was clear to anyone that has debated with you as much as I have, tommy,

that your op's intent was to use this to show that Trump and his friendly media sources, have emboldened white racists to commit hate crimes against innocent minorities.

But I live here, Tommy, and I know that that is not true, so I looked at your op and the linked article with suspicion and rightfully so.

A number of factors tipped me off that the story was not as you were trying to spin it.

1. Violent street crime? Disproportionately not a white thing.

2. Ethnic attack? Disproportionately not a white thing.

3. San francisco? A far left city that would be less likely to have a white police chief, especially one that let his kid listen to "Rush" or something similar.

It took me seconds to find that the attacker was black.

IN this case, skin color proves that your unstated assumption and your conclusion about this being a result of "hate speech" from Trump or far right sources,

is not true.

Black support for Trump was less than 5%, and then you factor in it being a far left city? And him being a punk?

NOpe. YOu lose.

Tommy, the thing is, when we are obviously and clearly WRONG, is when we have a chance to learn.

The reason you were so wrong here, is because your assumptions about people you don't like were wrong.

YOur refused to answer my last questions. THat is fine. Everyone reading knows the answers.

Can you answer this one?

What have you learned from this?

I read his OP

He says the kid was a racist, not that he was white

Why do you jump to conclusions?

I read his OP

He says the kid was a racist, not that he was white

Why do you jump to conclusions?

I asked two questions. That is almost the exact opposite of jumping to a conclusion.

The perp has been involved in several theft related crimes, was in juvie and in prison. The police have said they don’t think it’s a hate crime, he’s a violent thief.
Where is your evidence that he thought the victim was a Muslim???
Please provide it or admit your OP is yet more scaremongering and lying.
TIA.

The perp has been involved in several theft related crimes, was in juvie and in prison. The police have said they don’t think it’s a hate crime, he’s a violent thief.
Where is your evidence that he thought the victim was a Muslim???
Please provide it or admit your OP is yet more scaremongering and lying.
TIA.

Tommy was indeed, just scaremonging, but he assumed that that attacker was white, because he actually believes that shit that lefties say about America.

MOST lefties, would have known to check. But Tommy is sincere in his beliefs.

I hope that being so spectacularly wrong, about this because of his assumptions about America,

causes him to check his assumptions.

I don't think he will, but that is what I hope.

Forum List

Back