These people Vote

I want a new game show...............Water Cannon Bowling............See how many liberal wack protesters that you can take down with one pass of the cannon.......

You know.........for those nice peaceful protesters that burn down the place...........dual role .....put out the fires and wipe out the protesters........

Be a great show.

I want a new game show...............Water Cannon Bowling............See how many liberal wack protesters that you can take down with one pass of the cannon.......

You know.........for those nice peaceful protesters that burn down the place...........dual role .....put out the fires and wipe out the protesters........

Be a great show.

A new game show?

how about a REAL patriot.(many REAL patriots) braking Antifa's scum jaws?

I'd love that new game show!:clap::clap::clap:

Can you reasonably condemn those on the left who condone or encourage violence while engaging in the same hateful tactics?

Can you reasonably condemn those on the left who condone or encourage violence while engaging in the same hateful tactics?
Everyone has been condemning them for years................yet the Antifa punks keep using violence on those who disagree with them. FUCK THEM.

Clear it up for you.........we no longer give a damn .........they get Karma........oh well.

Everyone has been condemning them for years................yet the Antifa punks keep using violence on those who disagree with them. FUCK THEM.

Clear it up for you.........we no longer give a damn .........they get Karma........oh well.

Alrighty then

I want Martial Law ...for a lil while

to wipe up these lunatic scum left

from the face of earth!

keep practicing

it is coming sooner then you think

there is going to be a reckoning

good!

waiting for it! :04:

waiting and waiting! :2up:

next weekend the family gets together on the farm for a little fishing a little bbqing

and our annual shoot fest

we usually pump out 3 to 6000 rounds

--LOL

Only 3? Why bother?

Why the broad range?

Oh you meant 3000!

Never mind!

Be a great show.

A new game show?

how about a REAL patriot.(many REAL patriots) braking Antifa's scum jaws?

I'd love that new game show!:clap::clap::clap:

Better get your brakes checked!

CNN told them to.

whats-the-difference-between-liberals-and-zombies.png

I'm a firm believer in self defense. Even fight fire with fire.

But the day I can be compared to or lumped in with these lousy Looney lefties is the day I go out back, dig a grave, jump in and pull dirt in over myself.

The funny thing is, these are the same folks who call Infowars, Drudge, Wnd, "fake news" while filling their skulls full of mush with CNN & MSLSD

And the Stupidity doesn't have the intellgience to realize. why MSM works extremely hard on calling them fake.

Because their truth is so real, the information is so backed, their sources are legit and the MSM, the Deep state know this but you can't get sheep to understand how controlled the media is and why, or how it can even be done.

Until retards step out of their comfort zone and research further than Obama or Clinton, or MSM telling them what is true they will forever remain stupid ass fks who can't tell truth from fiction.

We're doomed. They make decisions I'm forced to live by.

The Future of MORONS who will hold PHD's graduating as the biggest leftist liberal assholes society has ever seen 100,000 tution dollars later.

• This month, Justice Anthony Kennedy announced he would be retiring from the Supreme Court of the United States, giving President Donald Trump an opportunity to nominate a potential replacement.
  • Despite the fact that Trump’s decision was still days away from being finalized, students unanimously condemned Trump’s move, harshly criticizing the president’s nonexistent nominee.

Forum List

Back