These People Just make me Sick

I'm one of them.
Stop eating and drinking junk. Stay active, the weight will come off and you'll feel ten times better.
I do not see the logic in living five more years so I can eat more cardboard.

I do not think anyone is going to live for EVER, so how you live is more important than how long you live.

I would rather live 15 more years eating what I like than 20 years more eating reconstituted saw dust from China.

I'm one of them.
Stop eating and drinking junk. Stay active, the weight will come off and you'll feel ten times better.

I do not think anyone is going to live for EVER, so how you live is more important than how long you live.

I would rather live 15 more years eating what I like than 20 years more eating reconstituted saw dust from China.

I don't "think" anyone is going to live forever, I "know" they're not.

Look, I want as long and healthy a retirement as possible, so I work to reach that goal. If I get 20-30 years living next to my kids in Australia, then I'm going to be a very happy papa.

I'm one of them.

Agreed.
It's one thing to take care of yourself but I'll be damned if I'm going to go all tofu and shit.

Look, I want as long and healthy a retirement as possible, so I work to reach that goal. If I get 20-30 years living next to my kids in Australia, then I'm going to be a very happy papa.

So if it is a choice between 15 years with the wife and kids and well done steaks, vrs 20 years with the wife and kids eating saw dust and the wife in charge of my meals....I choose STEAK.

So if it is a choice between 15 years with the wife and kids and well done steaks, vrs 20 years with the wife and kids eating saw dust and the wife in charge of my meals....I choose STEAK.

I'd go that direction too, if it was only 5 years, and steak versus tofu.

I'm not a vegetarian, I don't smoke or drink or use illicit drugs, as well as no prescription drugs. I have steak now and then, as well as other meat dishes, and I don't eat tofu.

I just want to be lean and strong as long as I can, I want to feel good and not be overweight and always facing a health crisis.

I work out, watch what I eat, and get in lots of exercise. As they have been saying now the last few years especially, sitting is the new smoking.

I have no vices. I do not smoke, drink or use drugs. I go to the gym almost every day. I generally watch what I eat. I don't think I will live forever. This is a personal preference. People hate that. There is actual animosity.

Forum List

Back