These Douche Bag Professor are allowed to continue to preach their propaganda...

then let's have AA for white people in sports, right

level the playing field

or is there a double standard?
What sports? Whites gave Blacks AA in the NBA which leveled the playing field long ago. Now whites are scared to compete in the NBA with the exception of a few.

blacks do well in athletics, but as well some other endeavors" as a demographic group"

that is not across the board, but in general, right?

the problem is when there must be a leveling of the playing field .

do it across the board , or not at all
I agree. Blacks dominate all the areas they have unrestricted access to. Tell your white buddies to put their money where their mouths are and hire Blacks in other areas. That will level the playing field. What whites think will happen is that 20-30 years from now it will probably be the same thing as the NBA.

They have unrestricted access in Africa.

How's that working out for them?

It would appear the only countries that do well there are the ones that..er...restrict them.
Its working out fine. Africa is already climbing and has the fastest growing markets in the world. All this despite not having unrestricted access due to the games played by the World Bank, US, and European powers. Thanks for asking. Nice deflection though because I was talking about the US not Africa.

SAPVoice Africa Is Poised To Power The Next Phase Of Global Economic Growth - Forbes

"Africa as a whole already has a collective gross domestic product of more than $2,000 billion and is home to seven of the world’s fastest growing economies."

Which means exactly nothing in this context. But you don't understand that because you're illiterate, and stupid.

What sports? Whites gave Blacks AA in the NBA which leveled the playing field long ago. Now whites are scared to compete in the NBA with the exception of a few.

blacks do well in athletics, but as well some other endeavors" as a demographic group"

I agree. Blacks dominate all the areas they have unrestricted access to. Tell your white buddies to put their money where their mouths are and hire Blacks in other areas. That will level the playing field. What whites think will happen is that 20-30 years from now it will probably be the same thing as the NBA.

It would appear the only countries that do well there are the ones that..er...restrict them.
Its working out fine. Africa is already climbing and has the fastest growing markets in the world. All this despite not having unrestricted access due to the games played by the World Bank, US, and European powers. Thanks for asking. Nice deflection though because I was talking about the US not Africa.

SAPVoice Africa Is Poised To Power The Next Phase Of Global Economic Growth - Forbes

"Africa as a whole already has a collective gross domestic product of more than $2,000 billion and is home to seven of the world’s fastest growing economies."

Which means exactly nothing in this context. But you don't understand that because you're illiterate, and stupid.
Exactly. Next time dont deflect from the conversation and I wont have to make you look stupid....yet again.

Exactly. Next time dont deflect from the conversation and I wont have to make you look stupid....yet again.

You'll never be able to make me look stupid, punk.

so then intelligence was inherited too by natural selection
Correct. Thats why I'm smarter than you. I'm Black.

so if black = superior you would not need affirmative action, efforts to close the achievement gap or the constant whining about mean ole whitey?
I didnt need AA. I am all for it being offered to others since whites had it for 400 years though. Mean ole whitey is dying out and his daughters are having a ball with Black guys.

BTW you look like a weak cave monkey when you start your sentences with "so" and say something I didnt say. Its probably the weakest debating tactic there is. So when did you become so weak and inferior?

if whites had 400 years of AA it is because whites are superior :lame2:
That doesnt make sense. If whites were superior they would have never needed laws holding Black people back. Gimme a break monkey.
lol.gif

If blacks are superior, how did they ever become slaves?

then let's have AA for white people in sports, right

level the playing field

or is there a double standard?

The United States has a GDP of $17,000 billion.

Too late! I did that the first time you said something stupid which is pretty much every post crack ho. :laugh:

Correct. Thats why I'm smarter than you. I'm Black.

so if black = superior you would not need affirmative action, efforts to close the achievement gap or the constant whining about mean ole whitey?
I didnt need AA. I am all for it being offered to others since whites had it for 400 years though. Mean ole whitey is dying out and his daughters are having a ball with Black guys.

BTW you look like a weak cave monkey when you start your sentences with "so" and say something I didnt say. Its probably the weakest debating tactic there is. So when did you become so weak and inferior?

if whites had 400 years of AA it is because whites are superior :lame2:
That doesnt make sense. If whites were superior they would have never needed laws holding Black people back. Gimme a break monkey.
lol.gif

If blacks are superior, how did they ever become slaves?

They enslaved each other.

Too late! I did that the first time you said something stupid which is pretty much every post crack ho. :laugh:

No, you didn't. I'm sure you think you did. It's called "posturing".

gabon_1743.JPG

047_Mountain%20Gorilla_1316.jpg

Forum List

Back