These are the facts in evidence. Trumpette's, avert your eyes.

You a Jew? So politicians exaggerate and like women? We cannot vote for them because of this? You’re kidding right?

Berg80 is a shit-for-brains half-wit.
Why is he using a Jewish name if he is not a Jew?
Why are you using a picture of an orc if you're not an orc?
How do you know I am not an Orc? All kidding aside it is because orcs don’t exist but we Jews do. So if you’re not a Jew why use a Jewish surname? Let’s see if you have the guts to answer the simple question.

Putin isn’t the only one who likes discoed. Trump thrives off it.
Trump is a fighter that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience
Trump is an effective liar that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience
Blanket statement of an asshole. So to you all 63mil are suckers. What a loser you are and you cannot answer a simple question. Dumbass communist.
Suckers is a loaded term. Let me ask you how you would describe voters who do not care the candidate they voted for solicited the help of Russia in the 2016 election, paid two women hush money so voters would not find out about his adulterous sexual affairs in violation of campaign finance law, had to shut down his real estate school and his charitable foundation due to fraud and theft respectively, tells lies all the time, admitted on tape to being a pussy grabber, based the early stages of his campaign on a race based lie about the then sitting prez (a lie he eventually retracted), began his presidency by lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, routinely makes bigoted comments about racial and religious minorities, etc., etc.
You a Jew? So politicians exaggerate and like women? We cannot vote for them because of this? You’re kidding right?
Exaggerate? Try stealing money from a foundation fraudulently set up as a charity.

As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump, who at first dismissed the suit as a political attack, made 19 detailed admissions, acknowledging, for example, that the foundation had purchased the $10,000 portrait of himself that was ultimately displayed at one of his Florida hotels.

He admitted to using the foundation’s money to settle obligations of some of his for-profit companies, including a golf club in Westchester County, N.Y., and Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Florida which he frequently visits.

And he admitted that the foundation had given his presidential campaign control over about $2.8 million that the foundation had raised at a veterans fund-raiser in Iowa in January 2016. Mr. Trump acknowledged the fund-raiser was in fact a campaign event.

The Trump Foundation, which Mr. Trump founded in 1987, disbanded last December after an investigation by Barbara Underwood, then-acting attorney general of New York. Ms. Underwood’s office found “unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

It is illegal for charitable foundations to advance the self-interests of their executives.

The investigation had been started by the former attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, and was based on information first reported by The Washington Post during the presidential campaign. Ms. James took over the case when she was sworn into office in 2019.

As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump’s three children who were officers of the foundation — Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump — were ordered to undergo mandatory training to ensure they do not engage in similar misconduct in the future."

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation

Trump is a fighter that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience
Trump is an effective liar that is why he got over 63mil votes despite having zero political experience
Blanket statement of an asshole. So to you all 63mil are suckers. What a loser you are and you cannot answer a simple question. Dumbass communist.
Suckers is a loaded term. Let me ask you how you would describe voters who do not care the candidate they voted for solicited the help of Russia in the 2016 election, paid two women hush money so voters would not find out about his adulterous sexual affairs in violation of campaign finance law, had to shut down his real estate school and his charitable foundation due to fraud and theft respectively, tells lies all the time, admitted on tape to being a pussy grabber, based the early stages of his campaign on a race based lie about the then sitting prez (a lie he eventually retracted), began his presidency by lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, routinely makes bigoted comments about racial and religious minorities, etc., etc.
Exaggerate? Try stealing money from a foundation fraudulently set up as a charity.

As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump, who at first dismissed the suit as a political attack, made 19 detailed admissions, acknowledging, for example, that the foundation had purchased the $10,000 portrait of himself that was ultimately displayed at one of his Florida hotels.

He admitted to using the foundation’s money to settle obligations of some of his for-profit companies, including a golf club in Westchester County, N.Y., and Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Florida which he frequently visits.

And he admitted that the foundation had given his presidential campaign control over about $2.8 million that the foundation had raised at a veterans fund-raiser in Iowa in January 2016. Mr. Trump acknowledged the fund-raiser was in fact a campaign event.

The Trump Foundation, which Mr. Trump founded in 1987, disbanded last December after an investigation by Barbara Underwood, then-acting attorney general of New York. Ms. Underwood’s office found “unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

It is illegal for charitable foundations to advance the self-interests of their executives.

The investigation had been started by the former attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, and was based on information first reported by The Washington Post during the presidential campaign. Ms. James took over the case when she was sworn into office in 2019.

As part of the settlement, Mr. Trump’s three children who were officers of the foundation — Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump — were ordered to undergo mandatory training to ensure they do not engage in similar misconduct in the future."

1987? How about the Clinton Foundation? LOL $100mil? The voters knew all this and still voted for him. So you’re angry at 63 million voters? Illogical. What was their and mine other option?

How do you know I am not an Orc? All kidding aside it is because orcs don’t exist but we Jews do. So if you’re not a Jew why use a Jewish surname? Let’s see if you have the guts to answer the simple question.
I'm not answering the question. To quote Mick Mulvaney, "get over it."

OK. Explain why not? I will tell you my guess. You’re an antisemite and Holocaust denier and want to use a Jewish surname and spread hateful messages to further turn hatred vs my people. Pretty sick if you ask me.

I will tell others this on the board under all your posts going forward. Your hatred will not be tolerated.

1987? How about the Clinton Foundation? LOL $100mil? The voters knew all this and still voted for him. So you’re angry at 63 million voters? Illogical. What was their and mine other option?
Let's put aside your fatuous Clinton "whataboutism" for the moment. Do you acknowledge Trump's actions with respect to his foundation? Yes or no?

Let's put aside your fatuous Clinton "whataboutism" for the moment. Do you acknowledge Trump's actions with respect to his foundation? Yes or no?
I will not answer your questions if you will not answer mine. You’re a Jew hater and a Holocaust denier and are using a Jewish surname to spread your vile hate.

OK. Explain why not? I will tell you my guess. You’re an antisemite and Holocaust denier and want to use a Jewish surname and spread hateful messages to further turn hatred vs my people. Pretty sick if you ask me.

I will tell others this on the board under all your posts going forward. Your hatred will not be tolerated.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I will not answer your questions if you will not answer mine. You’re a Jew hater and a Holocaust denier and are using a Jewish surname to spread your vile hate.
Have it your way. Bye-bye.

LOL. You're such a loser. A real BITCH

711h65OPloL._SX425_.jpg

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Case in Point

Glad you concede and btw Clinton gladly accepted donations from the so called bad foundation. How interesting. Stupid Jew hater.

Btw you Jew hating asshole, the NYT is an anti Trump fake news rag.

Got a real source? Something someone might have heard about before?
"In a mid-November filing, the attorney general’s office requested that the judge, Justice Saliann Scarpulla of State Supreme Court in Manhattan, order Mr. Trump not to write off the payments as charitable contributions in his tax filings, but the judge did not do so.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

Now, why couldn't you have done that in the first place.

I guess by the ruling that no laws were broken because there was no intent.

You will note it doesn't say who signed the checks to pay those expenses, but I guarantee it was not Trump or his children. I betting it was his lawyer who is now Buba's main piece of ass in prison.
No intent? WTF? Trump used charitable money to buy a portrait of himself by mistake?????????????

Did he sign the check?
You folks always end up having to make ridiculously disingenuous arguments when I prove you wrong.

Did he sign the checks?

"In a mid-November filing, the attorney general’s office requested that the judge, Justice Saliann Scarpulla of State Supreme Court in Manhattan, order Mr. Trump not to write off the payments as charitable contributions in his tax filings, but the judge did not do so.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

Now, why couldn't you have done that in the first place.

I guess by the ruling that no laws were broken because there was no intent.

You will note it doesn't say who signed the checks to pay those expenses, but I guarantee it was not Trump or his children. I betting it was his lawyer who is now Buba's main piece of ass in prison.
No intent? WTF? Trump used charitable money to buy a portrait of himself by mistake?????????????

Did he sign the check?
You folks always end up having to make ridiculously disingenuous arguments when I prove you wrong.

Did he sign the checks?
Why did he admit guilt if he isn't guilty?

Forum List

Back