These are not liberals

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
when I hear Obama say things like "loose talk" to describe dissent on the Iran treaty it just reminds me of the term "loose lips sinks ships" and he made "loose talk" seem like a negative. Disagreeing with the president is now almost considered an act of treason. I was always told that the liberality of the liberal mind was open to disagreement and cherished critical thinking. This was always what I wAs told but it seems that this president is against critical thinking because it is impossible to have critical thinking without disagreement. How will we have anyone to criticize anything if no one can disagree with anything that is ever said. It just makes me kind of wonder what does this president really think of freedom of speech and thought that comes with it if he characterizes anything that disagrees with him as "loose talk"

when I hear Obama say things like "loose talk" to describe dissent on the Iran treaty it just reminds me of the term "loose lips sinks ships" and he made "loose talk" seem like a negative. Disagreeing with the president is now almost considered an act of treason. I was always told that the liberality of the liberal mind was open to disagreement and cherished critical thinking. This was always what I wAs told but it seems that this president is against critical thinking because it is impossible to have critical thinking without disagreement. How will we have anyone to criticize anything if no one can disagree with anything that is ever said. It just makes me kind of wonder what does this president really think of freedom of speech and thought that comes with it if he characterizes anything that disagrees with him as "loose talk"
Disagreeing with the president is now almost considered an act of treason.
:wtf:
You are trying to hard, don't hurt yourself.

Forum List

Back