Theresa May rebukes Donald Trump

And the worshipers of the Orange Clown who kiss his fat ass and drink his piss want to crucify Susan Rice for unmasking associates of the Orange One for lawful purposes pertaining to national security concerns, but demanding it was unlawful in their blatant ignorance. However these same lap dogs will yet again hold the Idiot-in-Chief blameless for divulging classified British intel shared with us by the Brits. Fucking hypocrites!

And the worshipers of the Orange Clown who kiss his fat ass and drink his piss want to crucify Susan Rice for unmasking associates of the Orange One for lawful purposes pertaining to national security concerns, but demanding it was unlawful in their blatant ignorance. However these same lap dogs will yet again hold the Idiot-in-Chief blameless for divulging classified British intel shared with us by the Brits. Fucking hypocrites!
:laugh: :itsok:

Are you and deanrd related?

Cons will love this. :rolleyes:

Theresa May rebukes Donald Trump over tube bombing tweets

Theresa May has rebuked Donald Trump for suggesting the people responsible for the explosion on a London tube train were known to the Metropolitan police.

this one seems relevant:

trumptypo.jpg

Cons will love this. :rolleyes:

Theresa May rebukes Donald Trump over tube bombing tweets

Theresa May has rebuked Donald Trump for suggesting the people responsible for the explosion on a London tube train were known to the Metropolitan police.

May is just covering her own ass and making excuses for her country because yet again, they are being attacked by Muslim barbarians and don't change any policy to prevent more attacks.

It's called a Muslim ban Ms. May, get onboard.

Trump is mentally not stable.

So you would like to see us become more like Germany, France and Britain?

They all safer than the US....with or without terrorists the death toll is the highest amongst western countries, so is homeless numbers, undecatued, uninsured, unhealthy ect....and we have a 5 year old bully in the white house who goes on rants on twitter.

Trump is mentally not stable.

So you would like to see us become more like Germany, France and Britain?

They all safer than the US....with or without terrorists the death toll is the highest amongst western countries, so is homeless numbers, undecatued, uninsured, unhealthy ect....and we have a 5 year old bully in the white house who goes on rants on twitter.

Those numbers are primarily driven by dem voters killing each other,

AND likely to improve, relatively speaking, as the foolish Europeans do what they can to give themselves an equally large dysfunctional population.

Im not a fan of Mrs May.
But she is correct about this.
Trump is a fucking cun.t and the sooner he is gone the better.
How the fuck could you not find anyone better ?
I could shit something better.

Meanwhile your borders are open to vast populations that want to kill you.

Any new rape rings uncovered since we last spoke? Last number I heard there were 11 major ones found. Is that true?

Im not a fan of Mrs May.

Any new rape rings uncovered since we last spoke? Last number I heard there were 11 major ones found. Is that true?
Deflecting as usual.Is there anything that pussy grabbing twat does that bothers you ?

Im not a fan of Mrs May.

Deflecting as usual.Is there anything that pussy grabbing twat does that bothers you ?

A minor matter of a tweet compared to people planting bombs in your subways.

And what of the rape rings? YOu live there. Is ELEVEN the current count, or have a missed some?

And running total on the number of white english girls enslaved with the tacit approval of local liberals?

Im not a fan of Mrs May.

And what of the rape rings? YOu live there. Is ELEVEN the current count, or have a missed some?

And running total on the number of white english girls enslaved with the tacit approval of local liberals?
He could try being Presidential like Obama rather than a piece of infant shite. I know that goes over your head. Havent you got a slavery monument to protect tonight ?

Im not a fan of Mrs May.

He could try being Presidential like Obama rather than a piece of infant shite. I know that goes over your head. Havent you got a slavery monument to protect tonight ?

Obama? That race baiting piece of shit?

Were you joking?

I'm serious about the rape rings. I find your country very interesting and important.

Your issues with political correctness and muslim immigration are very important for US.

So, last number I heard was ELEVEN major rape rings. Though I don't know how they counted a rape ring as major, years of operation? Numbers of slaves? Number of customers for raping white child sex slaves?

Is ELEVEN still a good number, or have more been found?

Forum List

Back