There's that secession crap again

Reb

I am saying the same about you, and have proven you wrong all you have done is make comments like this saying I don't know what I am talking about and proving I don't know what I am talking about are two different things all together, you have yet to prove I don't know what I am talking about.

So you say it would be stupid to close the borders? Well tell why does the government shut things down within America when an outbreak happens but fails to shut down the border to keep more sickness coming in?

The pay czar has the authority to regulat how much a CEO makes and it doesn't matter if that company or bank took any funds from the government or not. There are no checks and balances with congress. oibama has told them they do not answer to congress
Senior Democrat Says Obama’s Czars Unconstitutional

If there is a czar in any industry then the government has taken control of said industry.

Once again you demonstrate your ignorance of the Congressional process. If you were on the board at the time, you would have known it. Before the Healthcare Bill was signed it had to pass Constitutional review by a bipartisan committee. The Committee sent it back for a minor issue but did not deem mandatory coverage to be unconstitutional
Explian how one vote from a New England Republican Snow is BIPARTISAN talking about someone streching the truth a little to much. I guess you are next going to say bribery isn't illegal.

Almost forgot you failed to defend your point about we are not being attacked in the border areas. are you back tracking now?.

Reb

The problem with the extremist conservative element is that you embrace the Constitution as your Bible yet have no concept of what it means. Constitutional law is a complex issue requiring an understanding of the nuances of the Constitution along with legal precidence of subsequent court findings

Your interpretation that because Obama did not seal the borders in response to a potential Swine flu epidemic demonstrates your simplistic view that any policy you disagree with must be un-constitutional. That is a reason your perception of the Republican Party is viewed as a lunatic fringe element.

Czars is a title used since Nixon to describe Department heads who have been given a specific national issue to resolve. They can be named Associate Deputy Undersecretary for Fixing Stuff and they would still be completely Constitutional. They are part of the Executive Branch and report to the President. The President has the Constitutional Power to accept or reject their recommendation

Um actually it is you who does not understand the constitution. You see Judges used to go to it to decide cases. It was not until progressives starting getting into power that our courts started deciding cases more based on precedent and less on the Intent of the Constitution. Hell we even have judges now citing foreign nations laws when making rulings. Which I can tell you right now was NEVER the intent of our founders.

Sometimes precedents are reversed, because Just because courts have ruled one way in the past, does not mean they were actually following the constitution when they did it. Courts are not bound by precedent. They can and do over turn years of precedent when they believe the Precident set was not correct. The recent ruling against Chicago's gun ban is one example. The court reverse 70 years of Precedent and stated that all the previous ruling ignored the Constitution. IMO that made something right that had been ruled incorrectly for 70 years.

Last edited:
Explian how one vote from a New England Republican Snow is BIPARTISAN talking about someone streching the truth a little to much. I guess you are next going to say bribery isn't illegal.

Almost forgot you failed to defend your point about we are not being attacked in the border areas. are you back tracking now?.

Reb

The problem with the extremist conservative element is that you embrace the Constitution as your Bible yet have no concept of what it means. Constitutional law is a complex issue requiring an understanding of the nuances of the Constitution along with legal precidence of subsequent court findings

Your interpretation that because Obama did not seal the borders in response to a potential Swine flu epidemic demonstrates your simplistic view that any policy you disagree with must be un-constitutional. That is a reason your perception of the Republican Party is viewed as a lunatic fringe element.

Czars is a title used since Nixon to describe Department heads who have been given a specific national issue to resolve. They can be named Associate Deputy Undersecretary for Fixing Stuff and they would still be completely Constitutional. They are part of the Executive Branch and report to the President. The President has the Constitutional Power to accept or reject their recommendation

Um actually it is you who does not understand the constitution. You see Judges used to go to it to decide cases. It was not until progressives starting getting into power that our courts started deciding cases more based on precedent and less on the Intent of the Constitution. Hell we even have judges now citing foreign nations laws when making rulings. Which I can tell you right now was NEVER the intent of our founders.

Sometimes precedents are reversed, because Just because courts have ruled one way in the past, does not mean they were actually following the constitution when they did it. Courts are not bound by precedent. They can and do over turn years of precedent when they believe the Precident set was not correct. The recent ruling against Chicago's gun ban is one example. The court reverse 70 years of Precedent and stated that all the previous ruling ignored the Constitution. IMO that made something right that had been ruled incorrectly for 70 years.

And thats how our government evolves. The founders never envisioned what life in 2010 would be like and would have had no clue as to what government envolvement should be. That is why they provided a basic framework of government to manage the country and avoided strict guidance on how things should be done.

Over the last 200 years the legislature has enacted laws that were needed to keep the country moving forward and the courts have kept them in check where needed.

The government of 2010 is nowhere close to the government of 1785. It was never intended to be

So who does he answer to it isn't the congress.

He answers to the Secretary, who was specifically granted this authority in the legislation. As noted above, Article II allows Congress to delegate.

Any even if they are confirmed by the senate they do not answer to the senate they have no checks and balances

Weren't you demanding Senate confirmation somewhere above? Now that's not enough? What exactly do you want?

So who does he answer to it isn't the congress.

He answers to the Secretary, who was specifically granted this authority in the legislation. As noted above, Article II allows Congress to delegate.

Any even if they are confirmed by the senate they do not answer to the senate they have no checks and balances

Weren't you demanding Senate confirmation somewhere above? Now that's not enough? What exactly do you want?

Way to edit what I said. I said 6 of the 36 were confrimed by congress the rest never was.

By the way thanks

Section 3: Presidential responsibilities
He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient;
he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper;
he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers;
he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and
shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...7e539dc4bed010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCRD&CH=act

Last edited:
Conhog wants blacks who would like their own national anthem to go back to Africa. If you are friends with a racist like that then I can give two fucks what you think.

why is this racist?.....should every nationality have their own Anthem?.....if your that against this country,that you feel that YOUR nationality should have their own Anthem.... then maybe those who feel that way.... should leave....

rdean, still stuck on the red state/blue state paradigm

its the only way he can throw his arch-enemies in there.....the dreaded "REPUBLICANS"......the Republicans are to Dean....what Oil-Can Harry was to Mighty Mouse.....and the Master Cylinder was to Felix the Cat....:lol:
what he doesnt understand is that a lot of those "red" states, turned "blue" last election
and could turn back red this fall
as well as some of the previous blue states

the only thing Dean understands is he HATES anything to his Right....if he plays Baseball...im sure he refuses to play Right Field....

Conhog wants blacks who would like their own national anthem to go back to Africa. If you are friends with a racist like that then I can give two fucks what you think.

why is this racist?.....should every nationality have their own Anthem?.....if your that against this country,that you feel that YOUR nationality should have their own Anthem.... then maybe those who feel that way.... should leave....

And , I feel the same way about white people, blue people, red people, whatever. if you want your own national anthem, go find another country. If , however you cherish this country and celebrate ITS national anthem, I welcome you as a brother, or sister, American regardless of color.

Forum List

Back