Zone1 There's not much distance between "White Privilege" and "White Supremacy"

You just falsely made a claim about white privilege. I rebuked that by showing you there is instead black privilege.

i know that liberals disapprove when you give examples of how they are wrong, but the comeback that it’s not on topic and I need to be silent isn’t working.
There was nothing false about what I said. The problem is racists like you only believe what they are told to believe from their white masters.

There was nothing false about what I said. The problem is racists like you only believe what they are told to believe from their white masters.
And boom….the liberal goes right to the ”raaaacist!” bit.

It‘s so overused by liberals that it’s meaningless at this point. It’s like the boy who cried wolf. In TRUE instances of racism, or faced with an actual racist, people will just tune out because they’re so sick of all the false calls of it.

And boom….the liberal goes right to the ”raaaacist!” bit.

It‘s so overused by liberals that it’s meaningless at this point. It’s like the boy who cried wolf. In TRUE instances of racism, or faced with an actual racist, people will just tune out because they’re so sick of all the false calls of it.
Racism is real whether you believe it or not. You assholes are still trying to eliminate my people.
People like you are the problem.

Racism is real whether you believe it or not. You assholes are still trying to eliminate my people.
Nobody is trying to eliminate “your people.” Your hyperbole and dramatics is working against your people.

Instead of trying to convince “your people” that whites are out to eliminate them - get real - convince them that the key to success is waiting until marriage for children and concentrating on your education throughout your teens and into your early 20s.

Open a history book, dumbass. You might learn something.
Open your eyes to the black favoritism going on these days, and tell “your people” to take advantage of the fact that they can get into prestigious educational programs that they would be rejected from if white. But you’d better hurry, because the door to racist policies is about to shut. Your people had TWO GENERATIONS to take advantage of the Black Privilege in the education system.

So not only have white kids been penalized to give black kids with poorer grades a chance, you black racists won’t even admit it and whine about how whites are trying to “eliminate” you.

Time to take responsibility for your lives, APPRECIATE the favoritism you’ve been shown, and stop blaming racism for everything. Racists like you are setting back race relations 50 years. Is that what you want? Is the goal to get whitey to fork over his hand-earned money in the form of reparations? Well, too bad. You’re not getting a dime.

Open your eyes to the black favoritism going on these days, and tell “your people” to take advantage of the fact that they can get into prestigious educational programs that they would be rejected from if white. But you’d better hurry, because the door to racist policies is about to shut. Your people had TWO GENERATIONS to take advantage of the Black Privilege in the education system.

So not only have white kids been penalized to give black kids with poorer grades a chance, you black racists won’t even admit it and whine about how whites are trying to “eliminate” you.

Time to take responsibility for your lives, APPRECIATE the favoritism you’ve been shown, and stop blaming racism for everything. Racists like you are setting back race relations 50 years. Is that what you want? Is the goal to get whitey to fork over his hand-earned money in the form of reparations? Well, too bad. You’re not getting a dime.
First of all I'm not black.
Second, I don't want reparations.
Third, I will never stop being vocal about the atrocities to Indians by you colonizers.

Third, I will never stop being vocal about the atrocities to Indians by you colonizers.
So why did you say whitey is trying to eliminate “your people”?

And I wasn’t a colonizer. Stop blaming people for things they didn’t do. i know it’s the leftist thing to do, but all these antics are going to blow up in your face. November is coming.

So why did you say whitey is trying to eliminate “your people”?
Because they are. Duh.
And I wasn’t a colonizer. Stop blaming people for things they didn’t do. i know it’s the leftist thing to do, but all these antics are going to blow up in your face. November is coming.
Cool talking points. You were not a colonizer, but you believe and act the exact same way.
There's your next mistake. I don't really care if the Dems win or not.
The left wing and the right wing are from the same bird.

Because they are. Duh.

Cool talking points. You were not a colonizer, but you believe and act the exact same way.
There's your next mistake. I don't really care if the Dems win or not.
The left wing and the right wing are from the same bird.
I don’t act like a colonizer. Get real. My “crime” is objecting to unfair favoritism shown to blacks at the college admissions office. So to your mind, that makes me a racist and a colonizer.

YOUR next mistake is thinking that calling whites “raaaacist” and “colonizer” will do anything OTHER than divide the races further.

But we aren’t colonizers. We are as American as you are. I also have Native American roots but you seem to blame people today because their skin color is the same as the colonizers.

But we aren’t colonizers. We are as American as you are. I also have Native American roots but you seem to blame people today because their skin color is the same as the colonizers.
If you are not colonizers, why do you (and I don't mean you, personally) think and act the exact same way?

If whites were trying to eliminate native Americans, they would have been gone long ago. I’m saying that as a man with a Comanche great-grandmother. Native Americans who stay on the reservation choose to do so. There are no legal or social barriers to moving.

Describe how you think white people are colonizers today. This country was already colonized before our time.
Maybe he means that I bought a house from a developer. and now I own a little - LITTLE - plot of land. So that makes me a colonizer.

Forum List

Back