There's A Market For Bigger Body Parts, After All

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Democrats sure know how to make a buck the easy way. How Mengele of them.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then 'Physicians and the Mother' Could Decide If It Lives

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then 'Physicians and the Mother' Could Decide If It Lives
/----/ Being Pro-Life - I'm not sure how to rate your post other than tragic.

The use of "Mengele" is a dead giveaway. These people are true monsters.

Our for profit health"care" insurance corporations do this sort of thing daily for us; decide who will recieve care and who will not, based upon their pathology for profit margin increases to infinity.

That's disgusting and monumentally Evil to even have such a discussion.

In the business of selling body parts, the objective is to remove the victim as much intact as possible to insure maximum profit. If they have to pull the baby out in pieces and eyes are gouged out, much of it may not be useable, cutting into the profits of the "doctors". The solution for them is to deliver the baby intact, then kill it.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!

If God is just, then He is going to let this country have it. We are a wicked people who celebrate the death of innocents.
At least when Herod did it, his subjects didn't dance with glee...

I am pro choice, and if the baby is delivered and living outside of the womb, it is a breathing human being. Killing it at that point is murder, pure and simple. Does anybody really disagree with that? I doubt it.

Horrific? Nightmarish? Give me a second to get over my shock that anyone would say that out loud, and I'm sure I can come up with others.

Our for profit health"care" insurance corporations do this sort of thing daily for us; decide who will recieve care and who will not, based upon their pathology for profit margin increases to infinity.

Does the word "deflection" ring any bells in your big ol' empty noggin?

"Oh, they're suggesting killing babies after they're born? Well, insurance companies don't pay on every imaginable claim!"

Is this option going to be given to all women that just gave birth?

Why not? All women have "the right to choose", and since "control over her own body" now extends to little people breathing and crying in another part of the same room, I guess that means all women now have a right to post-natal abortions.

One wonders if there's an actual cut-off point at which it stops being "just another abortion" and becomes murdering your child. Is it until the nurse takes the "fetus" for his first diaper and bottle? When they leave the hospital? When the "fetus" starts kindergarten? Or is it going to become a routine procedure with every labor and delivery where the doctor catches the "fetus", looks up, and says, "Okay, before I cut this umbilical cord, is this a person, or should I stab it and bag it?"? The woman can give a thumbs up or thumbs down like Roman emperors used to do to gladiators to indicate who lives and dies.

That's disgusting and monumentally Evil to even have such a discussion.

Pretty sure we've been saying that all along.

I am pro choice, and if the baby is delivered and living outside of the womb, it is a breathing human being. Killing it at that point is murder, pure and simple. Does anybody really disagree with that? I doubt it.

I appreciate that you can recognize that THIS is evil. Kinda wondering why this is the arbitrary line at which it's too much, but whatever.

And yes, there apparently ARE people who disagree, or we wouldn't be suddenly seeing a spate of state lawmakers suggesting these laws - and celebrating them! - with competely serious faces.

The democrat governor of Va., Ralph Northam who is a physician, endorsed the repeal of the current abortion law that prevented 3rd trimester abortions with an incredible statement. Even the most liberal abortion law pretends that full term babies aren't human when they require a portion of the head to be (unborn) in the birth canal when it is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out. Apparently Va. democrats aren't that particular. Northam said "the baby would be born and resuscitated if necessary and kept comfortable while the mother and the doctor have a discussion". No doubt the discussion would determine if the mother chose to kill the infant (and sell the body parts?) . This is beyond crazy. Democrats have turned into freaking savages.

Northam said. "When we talk about third trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it is done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that is non-viable."

Northam continued by saying government shouldn't be involved in these types of decisions and that legislators, especially male legislators, shouldn't be telling women what to do.

The democrat governor of Va., Ralph Northam who is a physician, endorsed the repeal of the current abortion law that prevented 3rd trimester abortions with an incredible statement. Even the most liberal abortion law pretends that full term babies aren't human when they require a portion of the head to be (unborn) in the birth canal when it is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out. Apparently Va. democrats aren't that particular. Northam said "the baby would be born and resuscitated if necessary and kept comfortable while the mother and the doctor have a discussion". No doubt the discussion would determine if the mother chose to kill the infant (and sell the body parts?) . This is beyond crazy. Democrats have turned into freaking savages.

I'm going with "monsters". Even savages have more concern for their own offspring than that.

Forum List

Back