There's a good reason the Husband is always suspected

Are you seriously trying to exploit this for some sick anti-male agenda?

This is why I would have preferred you and pieces of shit like you were sucked out of the womb and flushed down a toilet.

You are absolute genetic garbage. A parasite. Vermin. A total waste of nitrogen.

When a spouse is murdered, (and women kill husbands, yes), the other spouse is under immediate investigation and suspicion.

• Banned
Are you seriously trying to exploit this for some sick anti-male agenda?

This is why I would have preferred you and pieces of shit like you were sucked out of the womb and flushed down a toilet.

You are absolute genetic garbage. A parasite. Vermin. A total waste of nitrogen.

Disturbing post.

Indeed, when I was working for JAG as an investigator, everyone looked at the spouse. Of course, the idjit was normally standing over the body with a blood stained bowie knife or bludgeon or whatever. Now a killer who takes his or her time to plan out a murder stands a much better chance of getting away with the foul deed.

• Banned
Indeed, when I was working for JAG as an investigator, everyone looked at the spouse. Of course, the idjit was normally standing over the body with a blood stained bowie knife or bludgeon or whatever. Now a killer who takes his or her time to plan out a murder stands a much better chance of getting away with the foul deed.
Was watching the news last night before he was arrested....turned to my wife and stated that I bet he did it. It's just how these things play out....most of the time. Especially since he stated that he and his wife had an argument the night before.

Forum List

Back