there's 320 milion guns in the USA, that gov't KNOWS about

abrere

May 28, 2018
and at least 80 million gun owners. There's at least 6 billion rds of ammo either made here or imported here, EVERY year. We've been averaging making 20 million more guns every year. How will you GET our guns, Adolph? Cause we wont be just giving them up and you aint got enough men willing to die to get them.

nobodys going to get any guns.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Banned
about half. .22 is lethal, ya know. from a pistol to 50m or so, from a rifle, to over 100m.

7/9 ain't bad.

pLZrtHKg.jpg

and at least 80 million gun owners. There's at least 6 billion rds of ammo either made here or imported here, EVERY year. We've been averaging making 20 million more guns every year. How will you GET our guns, Adolph? Cause we wont be just giving them up and you aint got enough men willing to die to get them.
Wave your musket fool, because they will take it from your dead hand

Who is "they"? You, bitch? Try it.

You won't make it home that night. Wrong Answer!

Wave your musket like it fucking matters and anyone with a real weapon that the government will not let you own because they repealed the second amendment and you are too dumb to know it, will take that musket from your dead hand...………….

PS They will take your AR15 even sooner

Dear abrere
If you already live in fear of govt "taking away your guns"
you've already lost half your freedom that is supposed to be God given, not given by govt.

The govt is supposed to fear the people, not people fearing govt.

How can we restore the original spirit and meaning of the laws,
where the govt is supposed to reflect the consent of the governed
and represent what the people authorize the govt to do, no more and no less?

How did this get twisted around backwards?
And how can we correct this, and get it back in proper perspective?

Do you see this happening by mass education?
By political or physical force? Where do you think the change will come from?
Thanks!

Wave your musket like it fucking matters and anyone with a real weapon that the government will not let you own because they repealed the second amendment and you are too dumb to know it, will take that musket from your dead hand...………….

PS They will take your AR15 even sooner

When was the last time someone told you you're pretty derp?

nobodys going to get any guns.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

they are trying, and have already outlawed autorifles in half a dozen states.
Wrong.

No one is trying to take anyone’s guns, no one wants to take anyone’s guns.

And ‘auto-rifles’ haven’t been ‘outlawed’ in any state.

Like you don't want to outlaw guns, you Marxist authoritarian faggot.
The only thing stopping you is the government and me shooting you right in between the eyes.

Molon Labe you liberal filth. What kind of scum says "they will take it from your dead hand"?

Is this the true goal of gun control? Kill those who don't cooperate?

Nothing has made me more angry than someone saying stuff like this. It brings out the extremist I used to be out to play.

On that note, I had better leave, before I do something to get myself banned.

Out.

Last edited:
Well, I think your math is fucked.

That's 3 guns per owner and I'm pretty sure that's low.

It's 19 rounds per gun which I know is low.

You've also got no link so I think your just making shit up.

And you started off by godwining your own thread in the OP, which just completely disqualifies it from and serious consideration anyway.

Molon Labe you liberal filth. What kind of scum says "they will take it from your dead hand"?

Is this the true goal of gun control? Kill those who don't cooperate?

Nothing has made me more angry than someone saying stuff like this. It brings out the extremist I used to be out to play.

On that note, I had better leave, before I do something to get myself banned.

Out.
You idiots are the ones who say that.

Forum List

Back