Fallout & Further Discussion of the Las Vegas Shooting

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
I asked Westwall if it might not be a good idea to close the original Las Vegas shooting thread in favor of a new one. Every time someone added a post to that thread I thought, and I'm probably not alone, "Good Christ, not again".

Anyway, I don't know if Westwall wants to put a page or two of the old thread over here or not, but since it was my idea I figured I should start the thread for you folks...

westwall

That is one mass shooting we don't know much about. The man was not poor or political. We do know he was damn smart.

While my interest in the events and the story have waned over the months, I agree. My waning interest may very well be because little to nothing has been said officially...

That is one mass shooting we don't know much about. The man was not poor or political. We do know he was damn smart.

While my interest in the events and the story have waned over the months, I agree. My waning interest may very well be because little to nothing has been said officially...
He maybe the only true lone gunman in history. It appears he planned and did everything on his own. He was smart so he studied. Never hunted but knew how to pick the best shooting alley. Built the PERFECT weapon.
Maybe he was a thrill killer?

Forum List

Back