There will be no economic upturn if Obama gets a second term

Obama has had about as much control over the economy of his term as most other presidents: a gnat's eyelash above zero.

Libs love to give us this blatant lying talking point when their guy is in the White House (pursuing failed policies). The president has a HUGE IMPACT on the economy. Always has; always will.

Maybe they do, but I'm not a liberal. The most powerful person in terms of effect over the economy is the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. ALL PRESIDENTS lean on him, always have; always will. That's why I listen mostly to economists. Most of them don't give a shit about party lines, just money.

Obama has had about as much control over the economy of his term as most other presidents: a gnat's eyelash above zero.

Libs love to give us this blatant lying talking point when their guy is in the White House (pursuing failed policies). The president has a HUGE IMPACT on the economy. Always has; always will.

Maybe they do, but I'm not a liberal. The most powerful person in terms of effect over the economy is the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. ALL PRESIDENTS lean on him, always have; always will. That's why I listen mostly to economists. Most of them don't give a shit about party lines, just money.

Libs__ Idiots - One in the same these days. And no, the president has the most economic power by far

Libs__ Idiots - One in the same these days. And no, the president has the most economic power by far

"one and the same", doofus.

how the fuck do you manage to ignore that you are a laughing stock?

A second Obama term won't even be more of the same. It'll be worse b/c he'll have cart blanche to more rigorously pursue his failed agenda.

Liberals can you tell me realistic ways in which you expect the economy to improve under Obama? You can't.

In fact, we may even see that second great depression that Obama is fond of talking about. You idiots will still be blaming Bush of course for that.

Reverse the debt funded Bush tax breaks. The result will be a stronger dollar, by attracting for foreign investment. This will also encourage the wealthy to invest in American companies, to protect their assets. Worked like a champ under Clinton.

Last edited:
A second Obama term won't even be more of the same. It'll be worse b/c he'll have cart blanche to more rigorously pursue his failed agenda.

Liberals can you tell me realistic ways in which you expect the economy to improve under Obama? You can't.

In fact, we may even see that second great depression that Obama is fond of talking about. You idiots will still be blaming Bush of course for that.

Reverse the debt funded Bush tax breaks. The result will be a stronger dollar, by attracting for foreign investment. This will also encourage the wealthy to invest in American companies, to protect their assets. Worked like a champ under Clinton.

So your plan is to burdone the middle class and to allow China to buy more of our economy while making no spending cuts? This is why I told you that there is no economic good news for an Obama second term. Libs know it too.

So your plan is to burdone the middle class and to allow China to buy more of our economy while making no spending cuts? This is why I told you that there is no economic good news for an Obama second term. Libs know it too.

No, no, and no. You're an idiot.

OK. Your guy had the White House for two terms. At the end of which we were damned near in the Second Great Republican Depression. Two wars going on off the books. 750,000 a month losing their jobs.

That was the starting point for President Obama. Now we have a weak recovery, but are gaining jobs every month. In spite of all the efforts of the GOP to prevent a recovery.

And we have a GOP candidate that proclaims his contempt for all those that are not making enough to pay federal income taxes. In spite of of the fact that most of these people pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than does Romney.

So, by your own words, the absolute worst thing we can do for the economy, from prior experiance, is elect another rich Republican.

The last Democratic President had the longest prolonged economic boom in the history of this nation during his term. By your own words, obvious that we should elect another Democrat if economics is the issue.

Well, my plan would be to revert to the tax schedule under Clinton, for everybody. Then add 5% for the people making above a million. No cap on SS taxes, and apply it on all income.

The upturn is underway already--job growth month after month, optimism up, etc... Hopefully the signs of recovery will strengthen.

Obama's 'recovery' is worse than Bush's recession.

The comment is completely ignorant but equally completely expected from someone of your poor education. Go burn a cross or something.

What'd you say psychopath? How many Mexicans did you throw rocks at today?

Obama's 'recovery' is worse than Bush's recession.

The comment is completely ignorant but equally completely expected from someone of your poor education. Go burn a cross or something.

What'd you say psychopath? How many Mexicans did you throw rocks at today?

Care to wager; Romney wins, I stop posting. Obama wins, you stop posting.
Show us what type of pussy you are and run beeotch.

Without knowing a bloody thing about macroeconomics, you have a 33 1/3% chance of being right.

The economy will either go up, go down, or stay the same.

However, given that many economic indicators suggest that we are in a feeble recovery, I'd say that, sans some new disaster to the world's economy, the USA's economy will limp along into something less painful than it currently is.

Or maybe not...I am NOT remotely convinced that anyone can really predict the future of something as complex as our MACROeconomy.

If there was a technique that could do so?

EVERYBODY would already know it.

Forum List

Back