DRUDGE dropping Oct Surprise bomb on Obama right now!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ummm..........not good news for Mr Obama:D:D

Right now on DRUDGE front and center..................

TONIGHT: OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH

OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'... Developing...

DAILY CALLER: 'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'... Developing tonight...

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
2007: 'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

Wonder if this might strip away a few white votes???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::coffee:

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'... Developing...

DAILY CALLER: 'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'... Developing tonight...

FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
2007: 'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

Wonder if this might strip away a few white votes???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::coffee:

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Does he feel he has to lock up the ghetto vote? What's the deal? That's hardly presidential of him.

FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Does he feel he has to lock up the ghetto vote? What's the deal? That's hardly presidential of him.

LOL, did you see the date of the alleged speech?

What's up with this? It's really kick ass headlines I'm seeing.

FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...

If this is true....YOWZAH!

DRUDGE dropping Oct Surprise bomb on Obama right now!!!

What.....Drudge is (finally).....

No biggie. Obama doesn't "go, that way".

:eusa_hand:

"Drudge has never been said to particularly relish his homosexuality or embrace it; in fact his gay romantic/sexual side has been described (when alleged) as conflicted and awkward.

Drudge denied he was gay to the Miami New Times in 2001, even as he launched into a disquisition on (as the New Times put it) "the reigning DJ king of gay circuit parties" and summarized his nightlife thusly: "I go to straight bars, I go to gay bars." That clears that right up."

mattdrudge.jpg

"I Do Not Love Sex With Men"

Last edited:
I sooooo look forward to the FEMA camps, when I can talk in a phony black accent while lording it up over the Republicans on toilet duty.

:lol:

All the libs who said that an incident from Romney's teenage years mattered immensely and were crucial to the campaign are now ranting that "2007" is freaking old.

This also levels the playing field politically with the center in relation to the whole bogus Bain thing for Romney.

And lets face it...........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the summer of 2009, who doesnt remember this?

Obamaplantation_zpsf3d852d8.jpg

This guy has been a racist all his life...........its just taken awhile for the public to actually take a peek behind the curtain.

This is a nice tidbit. I guess this will get him the black vote after all. Hehehehe. Wasn't he just saying the other day that he was President of "all the people".

Forum List

Back