Lyin' Ryan: "30% want their welfare state"

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by edthecynic, Oct 2, 2012.

  1. edthecynic
    Offline

    edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Messages:
    26,655
    Thanks Received:
    3,085
    Trophy Points:
    260
    Ratings:
    +5,724
    Now we know why Willard Picked him, they both HATE a large number of American citizens! Willard hates 47% and Lyin' Ryan hates 30%. Using GOP fuzzy math for the number of Americans getting a government handout, combined that's 77% of the American people they hate.

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-x_FVnRdQ&feature=related]Paul Ryan (The American Spectator, Nov 1, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. edthecynic
    Offline

    edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Messages:
    26,655
    Thanks Received:
    3,085
    Trophy Points:
    260
    Ratings:
    +5,724
    Lyin' Ryan divides America into takers & makers while condemning such division.
    What a lying hypocrite!

    Lyin' Ryan's keynote address at The American Spectator's 2011 Robert L. Bartley Gala Dinner.

    LYIN' RYAN: The moral tipping point is even worse. The moral tipping point is before too long we could become a society we were never ever intended to be. We could become a society where the net majority of Americans are takers, not makers.

    LYIN' RYAN: What is most concerning is the commitment to division. You see, class warfare, that might make for good politics, but it makes for rotten economics and it divides a country. Praying on the emotions of fear and envy and class resentment, that just makes America weaker not stronger.
     
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  3. Joshuatree
    Offline

    Joshuatree VIP Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2012
    Messages:
    323
    Thanks Received:
    43
    Trophy Points:
    66
    Ratings:
    +43
    Paul Ryan is correct
     
  4. The Infidel
    Offline

    The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

    Joined:
    May 19, 2010
    Messages:
    17,252
    Thanks Received:
    3,170
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    AMERITOPIA
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    and the libtards are ..... well, retarded :dunno:
     
  5. Dot Com
    Offline

    Dot Com Nullius in verba Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Messages:
    49,450
    Thanks Received:
    7,548
    Trophy Points:
    1,830
    Location:
    Fairfax, NoVA
    Ratings:
    +16,307
    The fact that he threw his life-long idol- Ayn Rand under the bus to appease the Catholics (heirachy & constituency) says all I need to know about him. :)
     
  6. Old Rocks
    Offline

    Old Rocks Diamond Member

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Messages:
    46,552
    Thanks Received:
    5,424
    Trophy Points:
    1,840
    Location:
    Portland, Ore.
    Ratings:
    +10,366
    The fact that his idol was and is Ayn Rand is all I have to know about him.
     
  7. Stephanie
    Offline

    Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2004
    Messages:
    70,236
    Thanks Received:
    10,818
    Trophy Points:
    2,040
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    And Obama hates white people...so what's your beef?
     
  8. Dot Com
    Offline

    Dot Com Nullius in verba Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Messages:
    49,450
    Thanks Received:
    7,548
    Trophy Points:
    1,830
    Location:
    Fairfax, NoVA
    Ratings:
    +16,307
    picking that weasel sealed Mitt's fate :( ;) Two ULTRA nerdy white guys who use fuzzy math, when it suits their agenda, which is coddling the rich :clap2:
     
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  9. Stephanie
    Offline

    Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2004
    Messages:
    70,236
    Thanks Received:
    10,818
    Trophy Points:
    2,040
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    well much better to have the black guy who hates whitey
     
  10. edthecynic
    Offline

    edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Messages:
    26,655
    Thanks Received:
    3,085
    Trophy Points:
    260
    Ratings:
    +5,724
    Willard and Lyin' Ryan hate the American people. That's the beef.
     

Share This Page