There was an alternative, and now they are going to use it.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Baruch Menachem, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Back when they first started using nudie scanners at airports folks had a fit. As well they should have. the nudie scanners are being upgraded to be less annoying. Instead of showing a nude figure, they will show any anomalies against a drawing. It is a cheap upgrade and makes the whole thing a lot less upsetting for everyone, including the TSA people who have to see all those really fat naked bodies.

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    That doesn't matter because you're still being microwaved.

"Coffee, Tea or Cancer?"

3. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    you're always being microwaved

4. flacaltenn

flacaltenn USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,339
    "A red box..???" Several million dollars of sophisticated imaging and they get a stick figure and a red box? Let's guess what happens next.. Red box shows up -- the full nudie image is available to see what's in the red box.. Guaranteed -- it's a feature. Crotch jewelry is usually on the better looking folks anyway. I hope. :eek:

However, if the machine doesn't the know the sex of the person, a crafty jihadist with some art skills could augment a female with an "addadicktome" and some gonads with plastique explosive -- no prob.. Or add some breasticles to a male.

You will miss MORE weapons by relying on the machine, than the cost savings of the machine is worth.

If I've blown out some Secret Report to the TSA -- Sorry.. And you guys owe me $20K for the 5min design review..

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  5. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69

I will be standing in your line to watch you. Hope you enjoy all that Hi-Tech. Spending taxpayers monies to fight mythical figures we created - There Is No “War on Terror”