There was a mass shooter targeting random people today. Wonder why you didn't hear about it?

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'll give you one guess, and you won't even have to read the article:

Man shoots 4 people in Sumter in random, 'active shooter' incident, police say

...and when it doesn't fit the narrative, what does our illustrious mainstream media do? They ignore it of course!

cnn1.png

msnbc1.png

cbs1.png

nbc1.png

foxnews1.png

The media is a farce and an enemy of the republic.

The responsible people are not calling out this media propaganda machine that is freely broadcasting a slanted view in our country . There are people that are supposed to make sure they play by the rules and watch them but nobody is questioning why they outright lying and deceiving us . The FCC issues communication licences strictly for this and they remain silent ,the Republicans who are obviously the blunt of the bias say nothing so I ask the obvious ! Why the hell not ? What is wrong with our politicians and why are they not doing something about what ,we the people , see as an outright control of communications to subvert our country .
We need to stop asking - we need to rise up - we need to pick a date and somehow get to DC and shut it down and throw it's gatekeepers out .

Except when a White person shoots 3 or more then all the networks are hot to trot. not regional then and they all make sure to let you know it WAS a white person.
Any of them the NATIONAL NEWS?

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story.

Well except when ever a white person shoots three or more THEN it is ALWAYS National news with the networks real quick to TELL you it was a white person probably a Trump supporter.

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended.

Funny how regional stories with white dudes become national news in an instant.

Don't ya think?

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended.

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Funny how you and Sarge are bent on bringing race into it, innit.
Are y'all suggesting that that's what the OP was doing? Because there's a chance I might agree with you this time.

Name one mass shooting involving a white person that was JUST regional news. Then explain why when a white person shoots up a place his picture and name are all over the place with in 2 hours but when a non white does it takes 2 days and a lot of dodging to find out who they were.

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Are y'all suggesting that that's what the OP was doing? Because there's a chance I might agree with you this time.

So you're saying that you don't see the insincerity of the media? Are you blind or just apathetic? If the shooter had been white, you would have been screeching about "gun control", along with the rest of the liberals.

Or maybe it's something else, perhaps your own racism that you keep stuffed down inside you. I have yet to hear a single liberal decry the black on black massacres going on in Chicago, Baltimore, Saint Louis, or New Orleans. Some people might interpret your silence as a tacit approval that they're killing each other off at that high of a rate.

The responsible people are not calling out this media propaganda machine that is freely broadcasting a slanted view in our country . There are people that are supposed to make sure they play by the rules and watch them but nobody is questioning why they outright lying and deceiving us . The FCC issues communication licences strictly for this and they remain silent ,the Republicans who are obviously the blunt of the bias say nothing so I ask the obvious ! Why the hell not ? What is wrong with our politicians and why are they not doing something about what ,we the people , see as an outright control of communications to subvert our country .
We need to stop asking - we need to rise up - we need to pick a date and somehow get to DC and shut it down and throw it's gatekeepers out .

I think a massive conservative march on washington is long overdue.

Boy, nothing gets past you does it...

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Not at all. It's a pattern with the MSM. If it's a white dude it is broadcast far and wide.

If it's any other race, not so much.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back