There may have been a "scandal" in Benghazi..

This is nothing new. The CIA embeds itself into diplomatic missions all the time. Which is why I kept asking about you folks wanting to get to the root cause of these incidents.

It's obvious you don't.

I do hope you're not terribly surprised. :doubt:

This is nothing new. The CIA embeds itself into diplomatic missions all the time. Which is why I kept asking about you folks wanting to get to the root cause of these incidents.

It's obvious you don't.

Well no..not really.

Most of the "hand wringing" about American deaths were over not sending a squad of Rambos in to mop up Benghazi..and the policy issues that most conservative folks were braying about..were talking points. The latter being so silly that Romney looked like a fool when he tried to employ them in the second debate.

Our embassies have been hit on a pretty regular basis over the last 20 years or so. The boilerplate rational for this..that conservatives have accepted is "They hate us for our freedom".

Now it's somehow different.

:lol:

Here's what you folks don't get..or don't wanna get.

It's obvious you don't.

Because there's nothing here about changing CIA policy.

For the most part, the operate with a "free hand" in these sorts of operations. And do so with little or no oversight. On one level, that's sort of necessary, since they do things that can not "justified" by our government. But there will be costs that go along with this..

fucking clueless.....seriously.

You sure are..

thx for proving my point. :clap2:

It's obvious you don't.

Well no..not really.

Most of the "hand wringing" about American deaths were over not sending a squad of Rambos in to mop up Benghazi..and the policy issues that most conservative folks were braying about..were talking points. The latter being so silly that Romney looked like a fool when he tried to employ them in the second debate.

Our embassies have been hit on a pretty regular basis over the last 20 years or so. The boilerplate rational for this..that conservatives have accepted is "They hate us for our freedom".

If this thing does start get rolling how much heat do you think the administration could face? I think if they get in front of it they will look like the champion of change but if catch behind it could grind on them for a long time. There is so much else going on that this is probably the last thing they want to deal with. This has to stop however. It is fucking up the whole world and I don't mean that as a grandiose statement but as a simple fact.
White House declines to release images from night of Benghazi attacks - CBS News

Two questions:

Do you think congressional oversight would help or is congress incapable of handling such decisions responsibly?

Second question: Do you think they will ever take this thread out of Conspiracy Theories? :D

Two questions:

Do you think congressional oversight would help or is congress incapable of handling such decisions responsibly?

Second question: Do you think they will ever take this thread out of Conspiracy Theories? :D

Congress isn't capable of handling a ham sammich lately..and no (Because it was "I", who put it here.)

It's my Conspiracy theory..dammit!

Well no..not really.

If this thing does start get rolling how much heat do you think the administration could face? I think if they get in front of it they will look like the champion of change but if catch behind it could grind on them for a long time. There is so much else going on that this is probably the last thing they want to deal with. This has to stop however. It is fucking up the whole world and I don't mean that as a grandiose statement but as a simple fact.
White House declines to release images from night of Benghazi attacks - CBS News

This white house loves them some CIA. They aren't going to change it. Last administration hated them..and very publicly threw them under the bus.

The CIA itself, is a tricky thing. It's amazing lately that you are hearing about their operations, lately..that's not really the way it was suppose to be.

What can you do?

:dunno:

The Sallow Theory. I like it. :eusa_shifty:

It would seem to me that the barrel of fish analogy as you gave would not be an Obama-esk style of operation. Also I got the idea somewhere that Stevens and Hillary were something like friends. And still harping on the affects of the attack after the 11th if the attack was somewhat designed for Romney's benefit Obama would not be happy about that and would definitely not want more of the same in 2016, even if he is not running.

Here's what happened.

A bunch of guys were watching the video no one saw when one of them said, "Hey, did you know Obama was carrying on like a school girl because he was missing his openly gay bodyguard, Reggie Love?"

A few of them said, "this is a slander on the prophet of Islam!!! Let us go get our RPG's and mortars and storm the US Consulate and kill the gay Ambassador and his lover and who ever defends them in response"

That's what really happened

It's obvious you don't.

Well no..not really.

you cannot even delineate/define what the difference is for god sakes...:rolleyes: you're get it? get it? :lol:you're the one farting out a prisoner premise that you cannot even explain adequately to start with, then you flail around and blather when you should listen, a fish in your own special pool of idiocy, you don't even know you're wet.

It would seem to me that the barrel of fish analogy as you gave would not be an Obama-esk style of operation. Also I got the idea somewhere that Stevens and Hillary were something like friends. And still harping on the affects of the attack after the 11th if the attack was somewhat designed for Romney's benefit Obama would not be happy about that and would definitely not want more of the same in 2016, even if he is not running.

Let it go. It's Chinatown, Jake.

:D

Let it go. It's Chinatown, Jake.

:D

Agreed damn it.

It fits fine.

The fact there is even mention of a "CIA Annex" fits fine as well.

And it goes along with Obama's aggressive policy of cloak and dagger ops against Al Qaeda.

In terms of diplomacy? This is a huge clusterfuck.

That's why no one wants to touch it.

Republicans are probably going to back off soon. But..the damage may already be done. This story is out there. So far..no one is running with it. But that may not last.

Did you view the video from this link I posted a day or two ago?
Is the Obama administration covering up scandalous details in Libya attack? – Glenn Beck

loony toon... how 'bout you not post nonsense from beck.

i can say that now that someone seems to have moved this thread.

what a surprise... given that it's a washington post article that forms its basis.

but whatever.

Stop crying. This classifies as a conspiracy thread. You are aware that conspiracies actually DO exist?

And, you don't call the shots on that any longer.

Well no..not really.

you cannot even delineate/define what the difference is for god sakes...:rolleyes: you're get it? get it? :lol:you're the one farting out a prisoner premise that you cannot even explain adequately to start with, then you flail around and blather when you should listen, a fish in your own special pool of idiocy, you don't even know you're wet.

That's funny..

A fish named Trajan calls me wet?

Got a sister named Wanda?

Last edited:
I'll put in a hint.

There are some initial reports about motivation that were discounted.

But Petraeus' testimony has led me to believe those reports may not have been inaccurate.

This is the hint:

The recently resigned spy chief explained that references to terrorist groups suspected of carrying out the violence were removed from the public explanation of what caused the attack so as not to alert them that U.S. intelligence was on their trail, according to lawmakers who attended Petraeus' private briefings.
Petraeus: CIA blamed terrorists for Libya attack - Yahoo! News

I don't believe that's the reason.

But I do believe there was a motivation to do this..

Wonder if any conservative can figure it out.

You ain't shit dude. I called a much bigger coup d'etat here almost 2 years ago that just came to fruition.

I'll put in a hint.

There are some initial reports about motivation that were discounted.

But Petraeus' testimony has led me to believe those reports may not have been inaccurate.

This is the hint:

The recently resigned spy chief explained that references to terrorist groups suspected of carrying out the violence were removed from the public explanation of what caused the attack so as not to alert them that U.S. intelligence was on their trail, according to lawmakers who attended Petraeus' private briefings.
Petraeus: CIA blamed terrorists for Libya attack - Yahoo! News

I don't believe that's the reason.

But I do believe there was a motivation to do this..

Wonder if any conservative can figure it out.

You ain't shit dude. I called a much bigger coup d'etat here almost 2 years ago that just came to fruition.

Because you got tea leaf reading skills means I ain't shit?

Can't you just be happy there are more tea leaf readers around?

:razz:

what prisoners and rendition or some such?

no, I don't think thats it, I personally think that we are/were buying or acquiring weapons (especially SA-7s) by any means possible to ship to the Syrian rebels.

I don't have a problem with that, BUT it will be found that the folks whom they were providing weapons too, are extremist elements that are or who will shortly be shown after Assads fall, to be nothing but more AQ or offshoots of such which would totally scramble his supposed success in killing AQ and other assorted jihadists as well, like the ones who took down the Benghazi consulate and annex etc.

If that is the case, it will be interesting watching you do somersaults with your reactions since something like arming the mujaheddin has been an idiotic point you've used to make the usual idiotic cases you make.

You're a pip.

No really.

A pip..

:cool:

its sad seeing your idiocy deflated again isn't it? you should be used to it by now sallow. :cool:

he's used to it.

Forum List

Back