There is something CNN is afraid for you to know

CNN is damaged goods. To complete their downward spiral they need to hire Dan Rather.
CNN has had great ratings this past year. Of course as a deplorable you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Says the illiterate turd who has no idea what Newspeak is......

:rofl:
Show me where I even mentioned " Newspeak." Lying is your game.
Interesting you mention Newspeak which was a propaganda tool from the book 1984. We know you dopes are all about propaganda

Have you read 1984? Of course not. If you had, you'd have instantly recognized "double plus ungood".

"Googling" Newspeak doesn't mean you've read the book or understand it. But do keep digging a hole for yourself.....

:dig:

I taught English and 1984 was one of the books in the curriculum. You're still batting .000

That may be true, but you didn't read it.

:dig::dig:

CNN is a left wing opinion network.

We all know it. It's fine to watch if you know you will be watching "news" though the prism of the modern "progressive".

It's kind of like listening to a home radio broadcast of a baseball game. You will likely love the broadcast by your team's announcers and you will likely hate the broadcast by the other team's announcers.

I doubt many Lakers fans liked listening to Johnny Most broadcasting Celtics games.

Libs can watch CNN and MSNBC and Cons can watch Fox and everyone can be happy.
CNN covers the news and gives opinions both left and right. Fox doesn't even try to be a valid news organization anymore. They just make up shit... red meat to feed to their base..

CNN has had great ratings this past year. Of course as a deplorable you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Interesting you mention Newspeak which was a propaganda tool from the book 1984. We know you dopes are all about propaganda

Have you read 1984? Of course not. If you had, you'd have instantly recognized "double plus ungood".

"Googling" Newspeak doesn't mean you've read the book or understand it. But do keep digging a hole for yourself.....

I taught English and 1984 was one of the books in the curriculum. You're still batting .000

Ya that makes sense. Nowhere.
Trump: I love my uneducated base.
He must really love you Zander..

Just admit it.

You haven't read the book. If you had, you would have recognized the use of "Newspeak" instantly. I read it around 40 years ago and immediately recognized it. It's not something you "forget"

Jeez...why do you feel the need to lie? You can't seem to Grok how silly you look!

Their defense for attacking and threatening a citizen is "he put a star of david on reporters faces."

andrew kaczynski on Twitter

CNN was embarrassed about Trumps wrestling clip...but that the author made the following chart is what enraged them by their own admission.

View attachment 137421

So I'm wondering why these were considered ok...

View attachment 137423

View attachment 137425

View attachment 137427

When it comes to CNN, Washington Post, New York Times KNOW THEIR AGENDA.
And remember that it is doublplus ungood to notice certain things and ask about them
So I'm wondering why these were considered ok...

Are you white and male? Or are you Jewish?

When it comes to CNN, Washington Post, New York Times KNOW THEIR AGENDA.

CNN was embarrassed about Trumps wrestling clip...but that the author made the following chart is what enraged them by their own admission.

img_8505-new-jpg.137421
by their own admission.
Would you please post that admission?

CNN is damaged goods. To complete their downward spiral they need to hire Dan Rather.

At a public school?

Then how come you didn't catch the reference? Must have failed your own course! The reality is that cnn has entered into the realm of doublespeak and idiocy. And morons like you defend them.

Then how come you didn't catch the reference? Must have failed your own course! The reality is that cnn has entered into the realm of doublespeak and idiocy. And morons like you defend them.

I am pretty sure the Heinlein reference escaped him as well.
Dewesternized already.

Just admit it.

You haven't read the book. If you had, you would have recognized the use of "Newspeak" instantly. I read it around 40 years ago and immediately recognized it. It's not something you "forget"

Jeez...why do you feel the need to lie? You can't seem to Grok how silly you look!

If only these liberals would grok TANSTAAFL.

Dewesternized already.

It takes a pretty advanced English teacher to assign Heinlein. He had so many great novels, i'm torn between Time Enough for Love, and The moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Dewesternized already.

It takes a pretty advanced English teacher to assign Heinlein. He had so many great novels, i'm torn between Time Enough for Love, and The moon is a Harsh Mistress.

My kids read 1984 because I gave it to them. But their middle school class did assign Fahrenheit 451. I ended up confronting the teacher over her claim the books message is censorship. It is not. Ray Bradbury once stormed out of a classroom because the students insisted it was about censorship.
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress would be my choice. Remember the brass cannon?

Would you please post that admission?

I did. Click the first link in the original post. Or click it here. andrew kaczynski on Twitter

I clicked on that. What I see after doing so is Kaczynski's statement: "CNN specifically choose not to reveal this guy's identity and to say we threatened anyone is a total lie....'HanAssholeSolo' posted his apology before we *ever* spoke him. He called us afterwards to apologize further.....This was someone who shared an image of CNN reporters' face with Stars of David next them."

What I've asked you to provide a link for is the CNN (not Andrew Kaczynski) published content that corroborates the following statements: "There is something CNN is afraid for you to know....their defense for attacking and threatening a citizen is 'he put a star of david on reporters faces.' CNN was embarrassed about Trump's wrestling clip...but that the author made the following chart is what enraged them by their own admission."

I'm looking for a link to CNN's attestations that give credence to your claims:
  • "CNN's defense for attacking and threatening a citizen is 'he put a star of david on reporters faces.'"
    • What citizen, how have CNN attacked him, and what specifically have they uttered as a defense for their alleged attack?
  • "CNN is embarrassed about Trump's wrestling clip"
    • What have CNN published/asserted that indicates they are chagrined over the clip?
  • "That the author made the following chart is what enraged them by their own admission."
    • Who made the chart and where is CNN's admission that they are enraged about its fabrication?
Also, I don't know why you linked to a group of tweets from Andrew Kaczynski. Are you thinking that Kaczynski's string of statements somehow supports your claims? Are you thinking that Andrew Kaczynski -- a reporter, not an editor/producer, executive producer, SVP or EVP, COO, CEO, publisher, etc. -- speaks for CNN?

OP: "It's da JOOOOOOOS!" :eek:

Run fer yur lives!

2010-05-17-facepalm-hi-res.jpg

Maybe that's the root of the problem I'm having with the OP. I'm looking for there to be some sort of credible, coherent and cogent basis for his remarks and there simply isn't any such thing.

Dewesternized already.

My kids read 1984 because I gave it to them. But their middle school class did assign Fahrenheit 451. I ended up confronting the teacher over her claim the books message is censorship. It is not. Ray Bradbury once stormed out of a classroom because the students insisted it was about censorship.
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress would be my choice. Remember the brass cannon?

Ahh yes indeed, the "signal gun". Symbol of rebellion and piracy. An apt allegory for the Loonies!

Yet you didnt recognize Newspeak?
I would think reading retention would be an important skill for an "english teacher"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back