There is something CNN is afraid for you to know

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Their defense for attacking and threatening a citizen is "he put a star of david on reporters faces."

andrew kaczynski on Twitter

CNN was embarrassed about Trumps wrestling clip...but that the author made the following chart is what enraged them by their own admission.

IMG_8505 new.jpg

So I'm wondering why these were considered ok...

IMG_8511 new.jpg

IMG_8516 new.jpg

IMG_8512 new.jpg

When it comes to CNN, Washington Post, New York Times KNOW THEIR AGENDA.
And remember that it is doublplus ungood to notice certain things and ask about them

Their defense for attacking and threatening a citizen is "he put a star of david on reporters faces."

CNN was embarrassed about Trumps wrestling clip...but that the author made the following chart is what enraged them by their own admission.

View attachment 137421

View attachment 137423

View attachment 137425

View attachment 137427

And remember that it is doublplus ungood to notice certain things and ask about them

A boring attempt to make racist/Nazi out of this person, and therefore OK to go and muggle in real life. This is what the far left always does. I don't even buy the story, they went after the Trump .gif, they lie as damage control.

View attachment 137421

View attachment 137423

View attachment 137425

View attachment 137427

A boring attempt to make racist/Nazi out of this person, and therefore OK to go and muggle in real life. This is what the far left always does. I don't even buy the story, they went after the Trump .gif, they lie as damage control.

yeah, it's ok to use jewish stars to pretend that jews are going after the orange sociopath, huh?

View attachment 137421

View attachment 137423

View attachment 137425

View attachment 137427

A " doubleplus ungood?"
What the fuck are you talking about?

CNN is damaged goods. To complete their downward spiral they need to hire Dan Rather.
CNN has had solid ratings this past year. Of course as a deplorable you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

View attachment 137421

View attachment 137423

View attachment 137425

View attachment 137427

A " doubleplus ungood?"

Don't read much eh?

:rofl:

View attachment 137421

View attachment 137423

View attachment 137425

View attachment 137427

A " doubleplus ungood?"

Don't read much eh?

I read English and a little Spanish. Your OP is a freaking mess.

i love when the trump whores constantly rag on a legitimate news organization like CNN but when they provide links to back up their inane bullshit, they come up with The American Stinker, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. Not one a valid news source.

CNN is damaged goods. To complete their downward spiral they need to hire Dan Rather.
CNN has had great ratings this past year. Of course as a deplorable you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Says the illiterate turd who has no idea what Newspeak is......

Show me where I even mentioned " Newspeak." Lying is your game.
Interesting you mention Newspeak which was a propaganda tool from the book 1984. We know you dopes are all about propaganda

CNN has had great ratings this past year. Of course as a deplorable you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Interesting you mention Newspeak which was a propaganda tool from the book 1984. We know you dopes are all about propaganda

Have you read 1984? Of course not. If you had, you'd have instantly recognized "double plus ungood".

"Googling" Newspeak doesn't mean you've read the book or understand it. But do keep digging a hole for yourself.....

:dig:

It's not that you mentioned Newspeak. It's that you didn't recognize Newspeak.

i love when the trump whores constantly rag on a legitimate news organization like CNN but when they provide links to back up their inane bullshit, they come up with The American Stinker, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. Not one a valid news source.

Yikes

CNN is a left wing opinion network.

We all know it. It's fine to watch if you know you will be watching "news" though the prism of the modern "progressive".

It's kind of like listening to a home radio broadcast of a baseball game. You will likely love the broadcast by your team's announcers and you will likely hate the broadcast by the other team's announcers.

I doubt many Lakers fans liked listening to Johnny Most broadcasting Celtics games.

Libs can watch CNN and MSNBC and Cons can watch Fox and everyone can be happy.

Have you read 1984? Of course not. If you had, you'd have instantly recognized "double plus ungood".

"Googling" Newspeak doesn't mean you've read the book or understand it. But do keep digging a hole for yourself.....

:dig:

I taught English and 1984 was one of the books in the curriculum. You're still batting .000

Forum List

Back