There is only one G-D

Hi Mike:

I have not a clue what you are talking about.

Welcome to the party . . . Let us consider two verses from John 1 and see if that helps:

"There [a]came a man sent from God, whose name was (A)John. He came (B)as a witness, to testify about the Light, (C)so that 'all' might believe through him." John 1:6-7.
Consider again that 'all' were to believe 'through him' (John). "All" (pas) means E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E.! If 'all' are to believe through John, then John 'must' have the 'knowledge of salvation' (Luke 1:76-78*) that is NOT known by 'all' predestined to 'believe THROUGH HIM.' The Pharisees and Sadducees did NOT have this 'faith, knowledge or wisdom,' OR they did NOT need to believe through John called the "Prophet of the Most High!" Scripture says that the 'prophet' (Acts 3:22-23) is coming to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11), which includes the 'Tabernacle of David' (Acts 15:16-18 = Eze. 34:22-25). Therefore, when the real 'prophet' appears, then expect him to interpret God's Living Word in ways you never dreamed about.

My "Erets Shift" interpretation of Genesis requires you to 'shift' the meaning of 'erets' (universe/earth/land/handful of dirt = the Hebrew) from the larger macro Singularity Universe (Gen. 1:1 = in blue = explained here*) to the galaxy chains, our local Milky Way Galaxy, our local 'earth' down to the 'land' of the Garden (heavenly = Gen. 2:8) and the 'land' of the Garden (on earth = Gen. 3:21+ = Euphrates Basin). There are lots of links and plenty of explanations at the my CF.com post (here again), so that anyone truly interested 'can' find 'the truth' on this matter. If you have any questions, then 'quote something >>' and ask away.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

You see in Judaism you can't change around the words and meaning to fit your beliefs.

In judaism what G-D said is our beliefs. We don't alter what G-D said to fit other beliefs, or what we think he should have said instead of what he acutally said.

Quoting NT means nothing to me. It's not authoritative to me in any way.

Last edited:
Hi Mike:

I will take that as a compliment even though it wasn't meant that way.

Jews aren't going to be lead astray from their G-D and worship false gods and/or false prophets.

First of all, I have debated practicing Jews and professing Messianic Jews (ZolaBoard = 4000+ posts) for years and years. Mike in 'no way' speaks for 'all' Israel nor all Jews nor all professing Messianic Jews by any stretch of his imagination. After debating practicing Jews in thousands of posts, I can say with 100 percent certainty that the typical Jew does NOT recognize 'G-d' of the Old Testament as our Lord Jesus Christ!!! The "Lord God" of Genesis 2:4+ is definitely the 'one Lord' of Ephesians 4:5 and the "Lord" of Malachi 3:1 coming to "His Temple," but Mike and the typical Jew has NO CLUE that the "Lord" of the OT is our "Lord" Jesus Christ the "Son of God." John 1:34.

The OP has about 20 passages where G-D made it absolutely clear that jews are only to worship him. That no other G-D exists other than him. That jews are not allowed to "trust" man or to worship one.

The "Lord thy God" (Ex. 20:2-3) who brought thee out of the land of Egypt is none other than our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the same "Lord God" who formed Adam with His own two hands in Genesis 2:7. Mike simply has 'not' recognized the Lord God of the OT as our Lord Jesus Christ . . . yet . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

First of all, I have debated practicing Jews and professing Messianic Jews (ZolaBoard = 4000+ posts) for years and years.

There is no such thing as "messaniac jews". Jews to be jews can only worship the one G-D. If they are worshipping jesus as well then they are not jews. They can call themselves whatever they want, but they are not reconized by jews to be jews.

Mike in 'no way' speaks for 'all' Israel nor all Jews nor all professing Messianic Jews by any stretch of his imagination.

Since I am jewish and you aren't I don't see how you can tell anyone who I am speaking for and what jews think.

I was not elected as the jewish representative. However, all jews don't worship jesus or accept him as any sort of divine being.

After debating practicing Jews in thousands of posts, I can say with 100 percent certainty that the typical Jew does NOT recognize 'G-d' of the Old Testament as our Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Actually that is correct

The "Lord God" of Genesis 2:4+ is definitely the 'one Lord' of Ephesians 4:5 and the "Lord" of Malachi 3:1 coming to "His Temple," but Mike and the typical Jew has NO CLUE that the "Lord" of the OT is our "Lord" Jesus Christ the "Son of God." John 1:34.

This is where you destroy your own arguement. I posted about 20 passages for the Torah where G-D said that there is only him. That if anyone tries to get you to worship another being or person not to do it. There is no "son of god" from the Torah. That is a christian invention.

Also no man is ever worshipped in judaism. To do so is a grave sin and a great sin against G-D.

G-D told the jews to only worship him. The whole jesus thing is a christian concept. It has nothing to do with judaism in any manner. There is also no way jesus could have been the messiah since he didn't fulfill any of the messianic prophesies other than riding a donkey and being from Bethlehem. Millions of jews have ridden a donkey and came from Bethlehem. Also, no jewish messiah would ever ask or even tolerate being worshipped.

The "Lord thy God" (Ex. 20:2-3) who brought thee out of the land of Egypt is none other than our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the same "Lord God" who formed Adam with His own two hands in Genesis 2:7. Mike simply has 'not' recognized the Lord God of the OT as our Lord Jesus Christ . . . yet . . .

Kindly show were in the Torah that G-D explicitly makes any reference to jesus in any way? G-D in the Torah went into extreme detail even giving exact measurements how he wanted structures built. However, there is no reference to your son of god concept.

The only way you can get a reference it to make one up. You must change our translations to insert jesus into where he isn't.

If jesus was meant to have any meaning in judaism. G-D would have said so clearly in the Torah. He didn't. In fact, G-D went out of his way to say numerous times, to not believe in any other god than him.

To do so would be a grave sin and would insure a jew has no place in heaven.

Hi Mike:

There is no such thing as "messaniac jews".

We agree. However, the fact is that many Jews profess to be "Messianic Jews" (Wiki + allaboutreligion). Peter, John and James were Messianic Jews saved by obeying the 'Gospel of the Kingdom' (#1), but nobody has been saved through the first gospel of the NT in almost 2000 years. The first real Messianic Jew on earth will be baptized by Elijah in the Jordan River after obeying the 'Gospel of the Kingdom.' Those are the members of the Kingdom "Bride" (John 3:29) described as Church #1 (here). Messianic Jews participate in three baptisms (link) connected directly to the "Gospel of the Kingdom," which includes baptism for the forgiveness of sins in water. The members of Christ's "Body" (Church #2) have only 'one baptism' done by the Holy Spirit upon hearing and believing our gospel (#2).

Jews to be jews can only worship the one G-D. If they are worshipping jesus as well then they are not jews.

Stop being silly! I hate to bust your bubble, but the majority of Jews living in and around Israel are secular and have no interest worshiping anything. Jews are BORN to Jewish parents and the bloodline is preserved by the mother (Wiki). You are confusing the blood descendants of Jacob with those who practice Judaism. A man or woman can convert to Judaism, but one must be 'born' a Jew . . .

They can call themselves whatever they want, but they are not reconized by jews to be jews.

Please forgive, but Mike in NO WAY speaks for all Jews.

Since I am jewish and you aren't I don't see how you can tell anyone who I am speaking for and what jews think.

Answer me this: Was your father Adam a Jew? How about Noah or Abram? No, no and no. And yet, Mike considers each to be numbered among his fathers. ;0)

I was not elected as the jewish representative. However, all jews don't worship jesus or accept him as any sort of divine being.

Of course not. However, the day is coming when every practicing Jew 'will' realize that Jesus Christ 'is' the Lord God of the OT 'and' Mike can take that to the bank!

In Christ Jesus right now,

Terral

Hi Mike:

There is no such thing as "messaniac jews".

We agree. However, the fact is that many Jews profess to be "Messianic Jews" (Wiki + allaboutreligion). Peter, John and James were Messianic Jews saved by obeying the 'Gospel of the Kingdom' (#1), but nobody has been saved through the first gospel of the NT in almost 2000 years. The first real Messianic Jew on earth will be baptized by Elijah in the Jordan River after obeying the 'Gospel of the Kingdom.' Those are the members of the Kingdom "Bride" (John 3:29) described as Church #1 (here). Messianic Jews participate in three baptisms (link) connected directly to the "Gospel of the Kingdom," which includes baptism for the forgiveness of sins in water. The members of Christ's "Body" (Church #2) have only 'one baptism' done by the Holy Spirit upon hearing and believing our gospel (#2).

They ceased to be jewish when they started worshipping jesus. Based on judaism they committed a very grave sin for forsaking G-D and worshipping a false one.

Jews are not supposed to nor allowed to obey the "gospel of the kindom". They are supposed to do what G-D told them to do in the Torah. G-D also commanded the jews not to add nor subtract from what he did told them to do in the Torah.

Jews to be jews can only worship the one G-D. If they are worshipping jesus as well then they are not jews.

Stop being silly! I hate to bust your bubble, but the majority of Jews living in and around Israel are secular and have no interest worshiping anything.

And you know this because? You are an expert in what jews believe?

Jews are BORN to Jewish parents and the bloodline is preserved by the mother (Wiki). You are confusing the blood descendants of Jacob with those who practice Judaism. A man or woman can convert to Judaism, but one must be 'born' a Jew . . ..

No. If one converts to judaism, he is a jew. He is as jewish as someone whose mother is jewish.

Please forgive, but Mike in NO WAY speaks for all Jews.

Answer me this: Was your father Adam a Jew? How about Noah or Abram? No, no and no. And yet, Mike considers each to be numbered among his fathers. ;0)

What?:confused:

Of course not. However, the day is coming when every practicing Jew 'will' realize that Jesus Christ 'is' the Lord God of the OT 'and' Mike can take that to the bank!

Only if the bank is one that went under. Jews will remain jews, and believe only in the one G-d that took them out of Egypt and gave them the Torah. Yes, unfortunately, and very sadly, some jews will be led astray from G-D to worship false gods and false prophets. However, we have lasted this long, and we will last a lot longer.

In Christ Jesus right now,

Terra l

Jesus is your god, not mine, nor that of the jews.

Last edited:
Hi Mike:

They ceased to be jewish when they started worshipping jesus.

Nobody ceases from being "Jewish" (a son of Jacob), so stop being foolish. Christ is the Lord God of the OT and the same Bible Principal that Mike calls "G-d," but he has yet to add 2 + 2 to get 4 . . .

Based on judaism they committed a very grave sin for forsaking G-D and worshipping a false one.

No. That is Mike's 'interpretation' of God's Living Word that is definitely dead wrong. The 'spirit of stupor' (Rom. 11:8) is very strong indeed . . .

Jews are not supposed to nor allowed to obey the "gospel of the kindom".

Again, Israel failed to recognize John the Baptist (Matt. 17:12) as Abraham/David/Elijah (your father Adam) 'and' Israel also failed to recognize Jesus Christ as the "Lord God" who formed His "son of God" (Luke 3:38) and the Garden in Genesis 2:7+8. You do NOT recognize Jesus Christ as the "Lord" coming to His Temple (Malachi 3:1) and would rather worship a 'G-d' of your own invention . . .

They are supposed to do what G-D told them to do in the Torah. G-D also commanded the jews not to add nor subtract from what he did told them to do in the Torah.

Please forgive, but Mike does not even recognize the 'son of man/god' (John The Baptist/David/Adam) nor the 'Son of Man/God' in our Lord Jesus Christ; who just happens to be Adam (coming 'prophet') and the Lord God from Genesis 2+ who formed him.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

The spirit of stupor is believing a book written by MAN, to be the word of God, when men are told to be sinners in the very book therefore believing them at face value is..........stupor. They are liars, men are.

(keyword search: MAN, LIAR).

Hi GT:

The spirit of stupor is believing a book written by MAN, to be the word of God, when men are told to be sinners in the very book therefore believing them at face value is..........stupor. They are liars, men are.

Every syllable of Scripture (66 books = three witnesses) represents the God-inspired "Word of God" (Heb. 4:12, etc.). God's Living Word has the same exact 'triune' image of The Almighty, His Son, This Creation, The Temple, The Family, Man Himself and all of God's Witnesses down to bread (oil, broken grain, water = chart and chart).

The 'natural man does NOT accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him :)confused:) . . .". 1Cor. 2:14.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Hi GT:

Every syllable of Scripture (66 books = three witnesses) represents the God-inspired "Word of God" (Heb. 4:12, etc.). God's Living Word has the same exact 'triune' image of The Almighty, His Son, This Creation, The Temple, The Family, Man Himself and all of God's Witnesses down to bread (oil, broken grain, water = chart and chart).

The 'natural man does NOT accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him :)confused:) . . .". 1Cor. 2:14.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Exactly as I said: because they "said so," it's God inspired. Because they said so man. Sorry, can't really run away from that.

Hi Mike:

They ceased to be jewish when they started worshipping jesus.

Nobody ceases from being "Jewish" (a son of Jacob), so stop being foolish.

It's amazing how someone who clearly isn't jewish is telling someone who is jewish what makes up a jew. If a jew worships any other G-D than the one that they know, then that person is no longer recognized as a jew.

A jew who worships jesus is no longer a jew.

Christ is the Lord God of the OT and the same Bible Principal that Mike calls "G-d," but he has yet to add 2 + 2 to get 4 . . .

In Judaism G-D doesn't allow for the adding of false gods. There is only G-D. There is only one BIG 1. This is all your christian inventions. It absolutely has nothing to do with judaism or the actual G-D.

Based on judaism they committed a very grave sin for forsaking G-D and worshipping a false one.

No. That is Mike's 'interpretation' of God's Living Word that is definitely dead wrong. The 'spirit of stupor' (Rom. 11:8) is very strong indeed . . .

Devarim (Deuteronomy) 13:1-2
"Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it. If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer, and he gives you a sign or a miracle. And the sign or miracle comes to pass, and he calls on you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods, whom you have not known, and let us worship them.’ You shall not listen to that prophet or dreamer. For G-d is testing you, to see whether you love the L-rd your G-d with all your heart and with all your soul"

It seems that jews didn't fail the test. Unfortunately, some still don't realize that there is only one G-D. The whole worship jesus thing is a christian invention that is contrary to G-D.

Jews are not supposed to nor allowed to obey the "gospel of the kindom".

Again, Israel failed to recognize John the Baptist (Matt. 17:12) as Abraham/David/Elijah (your father Adam) 'and' Israel also failed to recognize Jesus Christ as the "Lord God" who formed His "son of God" (Luke 3:38) and the Garden in Genesis 2:7+8. You do NOT recognize Jesus Christ as the "Lord" coming to His Temple (Malachi 3:1) and would rather worship a 'G-d' of your own invention . .

Devarim (Deuteronomy) 11:16-17
“Be careful lest your heart is seduced, that you turn away and serve other gods and that you bow down to them. And then the L-rd’s anger will burn against you and He will shut up the heavens and there will be no rain and the land will not yield its produce. You will be quickly cut off from the good land that the L-rd is giving to you.”

According to judaism there is no difference between you bowing down to worship jesus, and you bowing down to worship a golden calf. It's the same thing. Both are false gods, and G-D said not to do it.

They are supposed to do what G-D told them to do in the Torah. G-D also commanded the jews not to add nor subtract from what he did told them to do in the Torah.

Please forgive, but Mike does not even recognize the 'son of man/god' (John The Baptist/David/Adam) nor the 'Son of Man/God' in our Lord Jesus Christ; who just happens to be Adam (coming 'prophet') and the Lord God from Genesis 2+ who formed him.

Let's see we have what G-D said, and then we have what those who try to seduce jews from following what G-D said. It's not a hard choice for jews. For others well...:cuckoo:

Just a little reminder...

:
Shemot (Exodus) 20:2-3
"I am the L-rd thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" ("You shall not recognize the gods of others in My presense").

Shemot (Exodus) 20:18
"One who brings offerings to the gods shall be destroyed - only to Hashem alone!"

Bamidbar (Numbers) 23:19
“G-d is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should relent.”

Devarim (Deuteronomy) 4:15
“Take good heed of yourselves, for you saw no manner of form on that day when G-d spoke to you at Horeb...”

Devarim (Deuteronomy) 4:35
“Unto you it was shown, that you might know, that the L-rd is G-d, there is none else besides Him.”

Devarim (Deuteronomy) 4:39
“Know this day, and lay it in your heart, that the L-rd is G-d, in the heavens above and on the earth below, there is none else.”

Devarim (Deuteronomy) 6:4
"Hear, O Israel: The L-rd is our G-d, the L-rd is One".

In Christ Jesus,

Terr

No, in G-D.

It depends on the book.

Until God or G-d writes a book by his/its/her own hand, believing in the/a "book" is possibly gullability, possibly faith, possibly false possibly true, but definitely not fact. Men are liars.

Forum List

Back