There is only one G-D

Terral is an idiot who apparently thinks he is some kind of... G_d or something.. :lol:

Yeah...he's pretty er... funny. I am always amazed that people take a book that preceded the new testament and then try to change how it was read and understood for thousands of years.

My thoughts exactly .

Hi Mike:

I am almost afraid to ask.

This is Genesis 2:4

4. These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created, on the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven

What on earth does this have to do with Jesus?

I explain the 'Erets Shift' interpretation of Genesis here (Part 1) and here (Part 2) at Christian Forums.com if anybody is interested. The short of a very long explanation is that 'Erets' means the entire visible and invisible universe in Genesis 1:1 as "one" thing (in blue), until subsequent uses describe galaxy chains, this local galaxy, this solar system, this literal 'earth' and then the 'land' of the Garden in Genesis 2:4+ and the 'water witness' Promised Land (Euphrates Basin for Abraham = pic) and Kingdom of Israel (Eze. 47-48 = for David = far right).

God created the Heaven (Word = F+S+HS) in Genesis 1:1 along with this entire universe (The Earth). However, the Lord God (Christ = Lamb of God) created Adam 'and' the Garden in Genesis 2:7-8 in 'heaven' of this Adamic Creation (far right). Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the "Lamb of God" (John 1:29, 36) who created His "son of God" (Luke 3:38) for the Garden 'and' the Garden of Eden for His "son of God."

The truth of Genesis 1 and 2 Explained is here where those two links appear.

In Christ Jesus (F+S+HS),

Terral

Hi Jillian:

Terral is an idiot who apparently thinks he is some kind of... G_d or something.. :lol:

Yeah...he's pretty er... funny. I am always amazed that people take a book that preceded the new testament and then try to change how it was read and understood for thousands of years.

Everyone is encouraged to 'quote >>' from my work to prove 'anything' wrong using Scripture (2Tim. 2:15) IF you can.

Two Gospels of New Testament << Start here
Two Churches of New Testament
Baptisms
The Trinity Conspiracy
The Big Bang Theory Of Creation Is A MYTH
Differences Between God and My Father Who is IN HEAVEN
A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born
Rebuttal To Agnapostate's Scripture Fallibility Claims
The Mystery Of God's Hidden Wisdom
Christ Is The Man Of Heaven And Adam Is The Man Of The Earth

One of these fine days I will read a Jillian post that is more than two or three sentences of nonsense :)confused:) and stupidity :)cuckoo:). Jillian, like the majority here, is blinded by the 'deluding influence' and will continue to 'believe what is FALSE' (2Thes. 2:11) all of your days on this earth . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

G-d was actually G-ddess, here's the proof:

Bamidbar (Numbers) 23:19
&#8220;G-d is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should relent.&#8221;

In other words .. it's a woman or a daughter of a woman. Yeah, beat that! Huh!? It's in the Holy Biblee! It must be true! And don't you blaspheme me or I'll blaspheme you!

Yaaaaaah!

Hi Mike:

I am almost afraid to ask.

This is Genesis 2:4

4. These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created, on the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven

What on earth does this have to do with Jesus?

I explain the 'Erets Shift' interpretation of Genesis here (Part 1) and here (Part 2) at Christian Forums.com if anybody is interested. The short of a very long explanation is that 'Erets' means the entire visible and invisible universe in Genesis 1:1 as "one" thing (in blue), until subsequent uses describe galaxy chains, this local galaxy, this solar system, this literal 'earth' and then the 'land' of the Garden in Genesis 2:4+ and the 'water witness' Promised Land (Euphrates Basin for Abraham = pic) and Kingdom of Israel (Eze. 47-48 = for David = far right).

God created the Heaven (Word = F+S+HS) in Genesis 1:1 along with this entire universe (The Earth). However, the Lord God (Christ = Lamb of God) created Adam 'and' the Garden in Genesis 2:7-8 in 'heaven' of this Adamic Creation (far right). Jesus Christ is the incarnation of the "Lamb of God" (John 1:29, 36) who created His "son of God" (Luke 3:38) for the Garden 'and' the Garden of Eden for His "son of God."

The truth of Genesis 1 and 2 Explained is here where those two links appear.

In Christ Jesus (F+S+HS),

Terral

I have not a clue what you are talking about.

“G-d is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should relent.”

In other words .. it's a woman or a daughter of a woman. Yeah, beat that! Huh!? It's in the Holy Biblee! It must be true! And don't you blaspheme me or I'll blaspheme you!

Yaaaaaah!

Not quite. G-D is G-D. He is not a mortal human being. He is not a man nor is he a woman. He is G-D.

Hi Jillian:

Everyone is encouraged to 'quote >>' from my work to prove 'anything' wrong using Scripture (2Tim. 2:15) IF you can.

Two Gospels of New Testament << Start here
Two Churches of New Testament
Baptisms
The Trinity Conspiracy
The Big Bang Theory Of Creation Is A MYTH
Differences Between God and My Father Who is IN HEAVEN
A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born
Rebuttal To Agnapostate's Scripture Fallibility Claims
The Mystery Of God's Hidden Wisdom
Christ Is The Man Of Heaven And Adam Is The Man Of The Earth

One of these fine days I will read a Jillian post that is more than two or three sentences of nonsense :)confused:) and stupidity :)cuckoo:). Jillian, like the majority here, is blinded by the 'deluding influence' and will continue to 'believe what is FALSE' (2Thes. 2:11) all of your days on this earth . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

I am jewish, therefore, none of the "scripture" you cite is authoritative to me in any way.

Hi Mike:

I have not a clue what you are talking about.

Welcome to the party . . . Let us consider two verses from John 1 and see if that helps:

"There [a]came a man sent from God, whose name was (A)John. He came (B)as a witness, to testify about the Light, (C)so that 'all' might believe through him." John 1:6-7.
Consider again that 'all' were to believe 'through him' (John). "All" (pas) means E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E.! If 'all' are to believe through John, then John 'must' have the 'knowledge of salvation' (Luke 1:76-78*) that is NOT known by 'all' predestined to 'believe THROUGH HIM.' The Pharisees and Sadducees did NOT have this 'faith, knowledge or wisdom,' OR they did NOT need to believe through John called the "Prophet of the Most High!" Scripture says that the 'prophet' (Acts 3:22-23) is coming to restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11), which includes the 'Tabernacle of David' (Acts 15:16-18 = Eze. 34:22-25). Therefore, when the real 'prophet' appears, then expect him to interpret God's Living Word in ways you never dreamed about.

My "Erets Shift" interpretation of Genesis requires you to 'shift' the meaning of 'erets' (universe/earth/land/handful of dirt = the Hebrew) from the larger macro Singularity Universe (Gen. 1:1 = in blue = explained here*) to the galaxy chains, our local Milky Way Galaxy, our local 'earth' down to the 'land' of the Garden (heavenly = Gen. 2:8) and the 'land' of the Garden (on earth = Gen. 3:21+ = Euphrates Basin). There are lots of links and plenty of explanations at the my CF.com post (here again), so that anyone truly interested 'can' find 'the truth' on this matter. If you have any questions, then 'quote something >>' and ask away.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mike:

Let me try this another way:

I am jewish, therefore, none of the "scripture" you cite is authoritative to me in any way.

Mike is apparently a practicing Jew. Great! Please allow me to ask one question:

Suppose Elijah (Mal. 4:4-6) appeared today and logged on to this fine USMB Board to restore the hearts of the fathers to children (innocence) and the heart of the children to their fathers (immortality), then how would Mike endeavor to 'recognize him'???

Thanks in advance,

Terral

Hi Mike:

Please forgive. You are plagued by the 'spirit of stupor' (Rom. 11:8) and the 'hardening/blindness' (Rom. 11:25) that has happened to Israel. This means that Mike is even more clueless :)confused:) than the average bear and park ranger . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

I will take that as a compliment even though it wasn't meant that way.

Jews aren't going to be lead astray from their G-D and worship false gods and/or false prophets.

The OP has about 20 passages where G-D made it absolutely clear that jews are only to worship him. That no other G-D exists other than him. That jews are not allowed to "trust" man or to worship one.

Jews can and only have one G-D. That is the G-d that took the jews out of the land of Egypt and gave them the Torah.

All other gods are false, as far as jews are concerned.

So yes, jews will be blind to those that try to lead them away from their G-D.

Last edited:
Hi Mike:

Let me try this another way:

Mike is apparently a practicing Jew. Great! Please allow me to ask one question:

Suppose Elijah (Mal. 4:4-6) appeared today and logged on to this fine USMB Board to restore the hearts of the fathers to children (innocence) and the heart of the children to their fathers (immortality), then how would Mike endeavor to 'recognize him'???

Thanks in advance,

Terral

That's easy once the messiah comes, he will fulfill the messianic prophesies.

They are

* World peace
* All the jews will be brought to Israel and stay there
* The Temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and stand forever.

The mesianic prohesies can be found in Michah 4:3 and Ezekiel 37

3. And he shall judge between many peoples and reprove mighty nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nations shall not lift the sword against nation; neither shall they learn war anymore.*( world peace)

Ezekiel 37

21. And say to them, So says the Lord God: Behold I will take the children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side, and I will bring them to their land. &#1499;&#1488;. (bring jews to Israel)
22. And I will make them into one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be to them all as a king; and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms anymore. &#1499;&#1489;. (one recognized king)
23. And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, with their detestable things, or with all their transgressions, and I will save them from all their habitations in which they have sinned, and I will purify them, and they shall be to Me as a people, and I will be to them as a God. &#1499;&#1490;. (all nations will worship one G-D)
24. And My servant David shall be king over them, and one shepherd shall be for them all, and they shall walk in My ordinances and observe My statutes and perform them. &#1499;&#1491;.
25. And they shall dwell on the land that I have given to My servant, to Jacob, wherein your forefathers lived; and they shall dwell upon it, they and their children and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. (the jews will live in Israel forever) &#1499;&#1492;.
26. And I will form a covenant of peace for them, an everlasting covenant shall be with them; and I will establish them and I will multiply them, and I will place My Sanctuary in their midst forever. &#1499;&#1493;.
27. And My dwelling place shall be over them, and I will be to them for a God, and they shall be to Me as a people. &#1499;&#1494;.
28. And the nations shall know that I am the Lord, Who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary is in their midst forever." (The temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and stand forever)

“G-d is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should relent.”

Yaaaaaah!

Not quite. G-D is G-D. He is not a mortal human being. He is not a man nor is he a woman. He is G-D.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZEO1Lug25s]YouTube - Joan Osborne - One of Us[/ame]

Forum List

Back