There is nothing better

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
There is nothing better than a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich, on only lightly toasted bread, with a cup of coffee to wash it down with.

That is all.

There is nothing better than a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich, on only lightly toasted bread, with a cup of coffee to wash it down with.

That is all.

I absolutely agree except that I like my PB & J's with a glass of cold milk.

That is all.

When I was pregnant with my son I ate a pb&j (um, jam . . . way better), on lightly toasted bread with an ice cold glass of milk to chase it down. Morning sickness was rampant when I was pregnant with him. That meal was in my stomach such a brief amount of time that the milk was just as cold coming up as it was going down. :eusa_sick:

Beer and pizza has its delicious cheese and hops place in my life, but with the wind howling outside, late at night, temps dropping well below freezing and snow on the way, a PB&J and a cup of coffee is the only answer.

:eusa_sick::eusa_sick:

Pickles are gross. Mustard is gross. And you want to combine them on one sandwich, and warm them up to boot? Oh dear.

Oh, and PB and strawberry rhubarb jam is the BEST. :D

Forum List

Back