There Is No Such Thing as Race

Blonde, brunette, whatever.

Differences are just cosmetic and meaningless. To put people into groups based upon skin color is evil.
Blame your white ancestors for doing that.
And Democrats for continuing to carry the torch of hate from the dead.
The KKK supports the Repubs not the Dems.
So you agree that race should be removed from census questions, employment papers, and never used in a government document.

Differences are just cosmetic and meaningless. To put people into groups based upon skin color is evil.
So you agree that race should be removed from census questions, employment papers, and never used in a government document.
That had absolutely nothing to do with what I just said. The next time you wish to deflect at least post a warning notice. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That had absolutely nothing to do with what I just said. The next time you wish to deflect at least post a warning notice. :rolleyes:
The elimination of race being of importance is the basis of the OP. Why do you disagree with Rev MLK?

The elimination of race being of importance is the basis of the OP. Why do you disagree with Rev MLK?
I dont disagree with MLK. He never said race was unimportant. He only said for you not to judge him differently because he is Black and proud.

Last edited:

A classic misrepresentation of MLK. Here are words from MLK.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

Many whites have adopted the colorblind claim of non-racism. There is one problem with this. This belief about colorblindness is a form of racism. Being white and not having to deal directly with racism, it is simple for whites to ignore or discount the impact of racism upon anyone. They can claim to be colorblind even as they practice racism because they don’t face it. One of the main problems with this coming from whites is this belief ignores some 400 years of American history. We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by almost four centuries of abuses will still exist. Whites will be colorblind then continue not hiring blacks because blacks do not have work experience. Yet that lack of work experience would have been due to the racism that occurred before everybody turned colorblind. But now that we would have become colorblind we can ignore those years because we don’t see color and are only hiring based on merit.

Many whites have adopted the colorblind claim of non-racism. There is one problem with this. This belief about colorblindness is a form of racism. Being white and not having to deal directly with racism, it is simple for whites to ignore or discount the impact of racism upon anyone. They can claim to be colorblind even as they practice racism because they don’t face it. One of the main problems with this coming from whites is this belief ignores some 400 years of American history. We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by almost four centuries of abuses will still exist. Whites will be colorblind then continue not hiring blacks because blacks do not have work experience. Yet that lack of work experience would have been due to the racism that occurred before everybody turned colorblind. But now that we would have become colorblind we can ignore those years because we don’t see color and are only hiring based on merit.
People claiming to be color blind is synonymous with putting your head in the sand. Its an avoidance response. Facts dictate there are people and these people have different appearances and cultures. Facts also dictate that some of these people were held back due to these differences.

Race exists. But most people are too scared to admit it. Gender exists to, if you're wondering.

Mark

Race exists. But most people are too scared to admit it. Gender exists to, if you're wondering.

Mark

Yep and there are members of the female gender of the white race who participated in and still participates in racism.

Facts dictate there are people and these people have different appearances and cultures.

I think usually when people say that race doesn't exist they don't mean that ethnicity doesn't exist. They just mean that there's no particularly good reason to think that "white" people from Iowa share a lot of common culture with "white" people from Finland, or that "black" people from Milwaukee share a culture with "black" people from Tanzania, despite their superficially similar appearances. The point is that culture (i.e. ethnicity) is far more important and also varies in many ways which "race" doesn't capture at all.

Anglo-Saxons are much more Negroid like, than say Poles who didn't bother you.

Anglos have more curly hair, Dolichocephalic skulls, shorter skull vaults, less sexual dimporphism, uglier women, more O blood type, shorter wider noses, and so do Negroes, in comparison to Polish people.

Facts dictate there are people and these people have different appearances and cultures.

I think usually when people say that race doesn't exist they don't mean that ethnicity doesn't exist. They just mean that there's no particularly good reason to think that "white" people from Iowa share a lot of common culture with "white" people from Finland, or that "black" people from Milwaukee share a culture with "black" people from Tanzania, despite their superficially similar appearances. The point is that culture (i.e. ethnicity) is far more important and also varies in many ways which "race" doesn't capture at all.
I think those commonalities are race based and exist across the board depending on the race you are from. There is a distinct connection I feel to other Blacks that I dont feel with whites or other races no matter where those Blacks are from.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You're obviously an extreme Individualist, basically you get everything wrong, you're pure trash, typical to Anglo-filth.

Forum List

Back