There Is No Such Thing as Race

Slightly Over Half of all biological/physical anthropologists today believe in the Traditional view that human Races are biologically valid and Real.

Although your author does not actually provide a citation, he is clearly referencing a survey from 1985 (described on page 652 here), i.e. one that is over 30 years old. There's been a tremendous amount of progress in population genetics since then, and the consensus view of the discipline has changed, hence the special issue of the Journal I cited, which is entirely devoted to physical anthropology and which arose as a result of a 2007 symposium. So sure, if you go far enough back in time you'll find biological and forensic anthropologists using race concepts uncritically. The entirety of the journal issue I cited is about reconsidering those prior views in the light of new evidence.

I understand that you are likely to be too attached to your racist ideology to be willing to let it be challenged by actual scientific research, but you really ought to take the time to read more recent work.
IOW, you have NO factual answers to not just Forensic anthropologists actually (And STILL) using Race daily...
making the issue - still - Moot...
But were totally MUM on my other points, Including Race in DNA tests, the DEFINITION OF Race (and subspecies)
Ouch!
Busted on being 100% Ignorant of what Race even was/is with no rebuttal whatsoever.
You are/remain Non-conversant on the topic.

If, as some sort of LOSING parting shot/smear, you want to call Race Realism - "racism" - be my guest.
You were exposed as totally Empty/100% goofy PC clown.

PS: Newer studies reveal yet more backing for genetic differences among Races.
Make my day!
`

You stated:

Newer studies reveal yet more backing for genetic differences among Races.

100% correct. "Science" buries the subject of race because its politically incorrect. If people are different, then society is afraid of manifestations of superiority coming into play. While I do agree this might happen, it does no good to hide the truth. You can't hide reality just because you wish it does not exist.

Mark

80zephyr said:
You stated:
Newer studies reveal yet more backing for genetic differences among Races.

100% correct. "Science" buries the subject of race because its politically incorrect. If people are different, then society is afraid of manifestations of superiority coming into play. While I do agree this might happen, it does no good to hide the truth. You can't hide reality just because you wish it does not exist.
And people do NOT realize the harm that 'egalitarianism'/'created equal' (in ability) causes.

Groups have different life outcomes because they have different innate abilities.. just as they obviously do in sports.

IF we are all equal mentally/intellectually (the wishful thinking of most) but have different outcomes, society/the majority/'whites' must be Racists! Conscious or unconscious/'institutional' racists.
This is the asinine assumption of our PC country which warps everyday life.

We assume WE are racists.
WHITE GUILT.

Since "We are all equal" (NOT) we must compensate for "our Racism" with AA in admissions, hiring and admitting phantom evil.

But the country and Planet only make sense when viewed through race.
ie, the Success of Euros and NE Asia.. vs, ie, the ungovernable low IQ rabble of sub-Saharan Africa.

PRE-colonialization/oppression
When Marco Polo traveled to China 700 years ago he found silk, gun powder, Ceramics, astronomical records, a civil service system, etc.
While sub-Saharans lived in 1900 the same way they did 50,000 years ago: hunter gatherers/merely the top predator. NO wheel and basically no written language before contact with Arab traders.

To this day Ethiopia has droughts despite being having 14 Major rivers running through it/being the "water tower" of Africa..
While arid Rome had elaborate aqueducts for drinking, bathing, waste, etc, 2000 years ago.

Again..
The Country and planet only make sense when one acknowledges racial differences.
Otherwise it's 10,000 lies and excuses we see now.
Our society has been warped by this 100% illogical conclusion.

".. there is No firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will Not be enough to make it so.".."

- James Watson, Nobel winner for discovering DNA.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back