There is No Such Thing as “Palestinians”

Imagine being an Arab in Gaza. You are stuck there because no Arab country wants you. Essentially, they strip you of your Arab identity, leaving you to concoct this “Palestinian” identity. What a dehumanizing thing for the Arabs to do to you!

Imagine being so impotent that you either (1) give power to a terror group to govern you; or (2) are powerless to prevent a terror group from taking control of you.

The non-Hamas, run of the mill “Palestinian” jack-off (if this person actually exists), seems to be fucked. BUT, before we assume that this innocent “Palestinian” person exists, why hadn’t the pro-“Palestinians” done anything about Hamas oppression of these people?

You simply cannot argue the Hamas vs. non-Hamas classification for the so-called “Palestinian” people when a certain percentage of people there actively support the group (but may not be terrorists themselves), and the rest of these people have assented to Hamas power.

Further, it must not be forgotten that most of these people, Hamas or not, would frolic with glee to watch Jews burn in a Jihadi conflagration. Not all of them, of course. But most of them.

Worrying about these “innocent Palestinians” is noble and empathetic on the surface, but is done primarily for anti-Semitic purposes. During Ally bombing of Germany, for example, I don’t think we heard anyone too worried about the “non-Nazi poor innocent German guy” getting killed.
What do you think they should be called?

No I dont know why a people who are smart enough to split the atom are also too stupid to come in out of the rain
You have to be smarter than that. Come on you can decipher it. Why are they voting that way? It is in their best interests.

We agree. Yours is based on your warped opinion. Mine is based on decades of voting data. Everyone sees your full of shit and you know it.
Warped? No. Voting records? We both agree that American Jews are socially liberal. You, however, make the jump that the GOP is waging Jihad against the Jews. WTF do you want, the GOP to abandon their core principles?

Warped? No. Voting records? We both agree that American Jews are socially liberal. You, however, make the jump that the GOP is waging Jihad against the Jews. WTF do you want, the GOP to abandon their core principles?
I dont think the GOP broadly wants to destroy Jews. That’s crazy. They do tolerate white nationalists who want that though. Jews don’t vote democrat for abortion or gay marriage or any of that. They vote for the party that overtly protects minorities it’s that simple.

Currently this board is trying their twisted logic on supporting the Jews but every group that protects them are democrats: ACLU, SPLC, ADL.

You have to be smarter than that. Come on you can decipher it. Why are they voting that way? It is in their best interests.
No its not in their best interests

Like I said, smart enough ti split the atom but…

I dont think the GOP broadly wants to destroy Jews. That’s crazy. They do tolerate white nationalists who want that though. Jews don’t vote democrat for abortion or gay marriage or any of that. They vote for the party that overtly protects minorities it’s that simple.

Currently this board is trying their twisted logic on supporting the Jews but every group that protects them are democrats: ACLU, SPLC, ADL.
It’s not like all of us GOP voters have white supremacy groups in our contacts list. Personally, I don’t know any white supremacists. I have a hard time understanding how I am tolerating them.

No its not in their best interests

Like I said, smart enough ti split the atom but…
Sigh. Maybe you just don’t know what you’re talking about as opposed to 80% of 8m people are stupid.

I'm not ignoring it. But Israel does the same. They know that kids will be killed and they are ok with it. And so are you.
There is always civilian casualties in war. If Hamas had not brought this onto its people by savaging hundreds of innocent civilian Jews, then we would not be having this conversation.

There is always civilian casualties in war. If Hamas had not brought this onto its people by savaging hundreds of innocent civilian Jews, then we would not be having this conversation.
You are pathetic. Change your name to "Schlappschwanz".
Israel brought it onto itself by their policy to unlawfully take Palestinian land.

You are pathetic. Change your name to "Schlappschwanz".
Israel brought it onto itself by their policy to unlawfully take Palestinian land.
Israel gave Gaza and the West Bank back to them some time ago, you ignorant twat.

Forum List

Back