There is no Gang Problem in Denver...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Rollin Oliver - the suspect in a fatal police shooting - was charged Monday | 9news.com

Ain't that right Lickenpooper?...

Handcock?...

Yeah... Hand.

These Fuckin' Douchers better get some shit under control...

And stop Acting like there isn't a Problem.

This is the 2nd time a Cop has been Shot in the Head in Denver since 2005...

This time by a Park Hill Blood... Oh wait, there is not Gang Problem in D-Town.

That's balls... To point blank a Cop in Public in the Head...

The last one was a Mexican National who Executed Donnie Young.

I am Praying that this isn't going to Escalate.

Denver police arrest 32 in series of downtown assaults - The Denver Post

^Because D-Town was so much fun when the Media and the Mayor were Ignoring that...

:)

peace...

https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldcase/casedetail.html?id=2841

Mexican Nationals Killing people?... Say it ain't so.

Tony was a childhood Friend of mine...

I missed his Funeral because I almost lost my Wife and Newborn Daughter during Natural Childbirth at the same time...

People who Act like there isn't an Illegal Problem or a Gang Problem are Obviously Living VERY Sheltered Lives.

Denver's Recent Mayors are some of those People.

:)

peace...

Former Louisville, Ky. police chief Robert White...
:clap2:
Denver police chief rejects generous performance evaluations
3/06/2013 - Said the ratings were too high and "not everyone is outstanding"
Denver Police Chief Robert White rejected scores of performance evaluations for civilians who work for the police department, saying the ratings were too high and "not everyone is outstanding." That means many nonuniformed city employees expecting to receive merit raises based on their performance reviews may not get their anticipated raises — a double blow coming just as the city lifted furloughs for the first time in five years. "For me, it is about doing the right thing," White said Tuesday. "Don't water down the process."

White, who has been chief for 14 months, has been leading a change in the department that has included flattening the command staff and forcing commanders, detectives, technicians and corporals to reapply for their positions. He also has hired civilians to assume desk jobs held by police to get more cops on patrol. Now, he is challenging how those civilians and sworn officers get evaluated. "It's so much easier to give everyone something than making those tough decisions. That is part of what we are changing in our agency."

White said he sent back all of the evaluations after noticing many employees had been given "outstanding" or "exceeds expectations" or "successful" ratings — or 5s, 4s or 3s on the 5-tier scale — entitling those employees to a merit raise. "The reality of it is the justification didn't meet the rating," he said. "When you have more outstanding than average, that needs to be addressed. You are doing a disservice to the exceptional employee by saying that everyone is exceptional."

Denver's City Council last year approved $4.7 million out of the 2013 budget for 2.38 percent average merit pay increases for non-uniformed city workers. Citywide, 6,791 employees are eligible for a merit increase this year. In 2012, 95 percent of the 6,861 eligible city employees received an average merit increase of 2.1 percent. In the police department last year, 201 of the 224 eligible employees received merit increases, or 90 percent.

Read more: Denver police chief rejects generous performance evaluations - The Denver Post Denver police chief rejects generous performance evaluations - The Denver Post

Forum List

Back