There is alternative to fake news

If you stop lying because it cost you 3/4 of a billion dollars does not meant you are going to the left.

Unless you feel,not lying is a something only the left does.
Only the left or those too 'woke' or afflicted with TDS to have any common sense left believe Tucker was lying. Or that anything else now taboo to be mentioned at Fox news is lying. Tucker is a human being and therefore fallible and can get things wrong. But only the most blindly partisan with an agenda insist he was lying.

Only the left or those too 'woke' or afflicted with TDS to have any common sense left believe Tucker was lying. Or that anything else now taboo to be mentioned at Fox news is lying. Tucker is a human being and therefore fallible and can get things wrong. But only the most blindly partisan with an agenda insist he was lying.
Ironic you talk about "the most blindly partisan with an agenda."

Ironic you talk about "the most blindly partisan with an agenda."
I am not at all partisan. I look for positive effect and good results/consequences in all government policy. I oppose policy that I believe/know to be harmful and destructive. I won't condone policy that is harmful or destructive no matter which political party or administration proposes it and/or implements it.

At this time I believe most of the Democrat Party agenda, methods, policy to be more harmful/destructive and produce poor results for what is good for America and Americans. The GOP screws up too but at least at this time it supports more of the values I believe are good for America and Americans.

I am not at all partisan. I look for positive effect and good results/consequences in all government policy. I oppose policy that I believe/know to be harmful and destructive. I won't condone policy that is harmful or destructive no matter which political party or administration proposes it and/or implements it.

At this time I believe most of the Democrat Party agenda, methods, policy to be more harmful/destructive and produce poor results for what is good for America and Americans. The GOP screws up too but at least at this time it supports more of the values I believe are good for America and Americans.
But Trump is better than the Democrats and the Republicans?

But Trump is better than the Democrats and the Republicans?
Trump is an enigma. So often obnoxious, sometimes petty and petulant, sometimes unlikable, but he is neither partisan nor ideologue. His vision is a strong, free, secure, prosperous America and a peaceful world and he accomplished that more than any President of my lifetime. Therefore he is hated by GOP and Democrats who deeply resented his success and accomplishing what they were unable to do or said couldn't be done.

Trump is an enigma. So often obnoxious, sometimes petty and petulant, sometimes unlikable, but he is neither partisan nor ideologue. His vision is a strong, free, secure, prosperous America and a peaceful world and he accomplished that more than any President of my lifetime. Therefore he is hated by GOP and Democrats who deeply resented his success and accomplishing what they were unable to do or said couldn't be done.
I totally disagree.
Trump is not political ideologue. He has no ideals. He has one motive in life. That motive is to increase his power. He will do anything to increase his power. If it required courting the extreme left to be re-elected President, he would do it. He will betray anyone or anything to advance his goals.
He is so fearful of losing , he cannot handle it. He is losing over the past few years and is a very dangerous man.

I totally disagree.
Trump is not political ideologue. He has no ideals. He has one motive in life. That motive is to increase his power. He will do anything to increase his power. If it required courting the extreme left to be re-elected President, he would do it. He will betray anyone or anything to advance his goals.
He is so fearful of losing , he cannot handle it. He is losing over the past few years and is a very dangerous man.
His track record tells a much different story than your analysis. Do have a pleasant evening.

Forum List

Back