There is a Movement To Remove Pelosi as Speaker

If Dems take Congress, Republicans better prepare for a reign of terror

Pelosi and Schumer will take no prisoners
You really think those Establishment hacks have it in them? They're pretty buddy-buddy w/Republicans.

I think it will be pretty much gloves off. The last four years made sure of that. Especially as more and more progressives come along in 2022 and 2024.
The buddy-buddy is in the Senate. Not so much in the House since the Freedom Cucks took over.

Remember:If Trump is reelected, he cannot run again and has nothing to lose by taking revenge on the Democrats for all the impeachment crap. He can sic his Attorney General on every damn Democrat and seek indictments. The slimy bastards all have something to hide.

I think it will be pretty much gloves off. The last four years made sure of that. Especially as more and more progressives come along in 2022 and 2024.
The buddy-buddy is in the Senate. Not so much in the House since the Freedom Cucks took over.
I don't know about that.

The Democrats have been doing nothing but crapping on the left at every turn.

Up to the Presidential debate last week, Biden couldn't run far enough from the left in his response.

He said he whooped up on Bernie (and the left) faster than you can say "Jack Rabbit" when the opportunity arose.

The Party has been signalling this for the entire time since Biden became the decided winner.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Remember:If Trump is reelected, he cannot run again and has nothing to lose by taking revenge on the Democrats for all the impeachment crap. He can sic his Attorney General on every damn Democrat and seek indictments. The slimy bastards all have something to hide.
I, for one, am scared

I don't know about that.

Up to the Presidential debate last week, Biden couldn't run far enough from the left in his response.

He said he whooped up on Bernie (and the left) faster than you can say "Jack Rabbit" when the opportunity arose.

The Party has been signalling this for the entire time since Biden became the decided winner.

Progressives will have to take Congress
Biden will act as a moderating force

I don't know about that.

Yep. Speaking with forked tongue. Part of holding the line and holding together a coalition long enough to eject Trump and the Republicans. But make no mistake, that center will start to disappear over the next decade. Mainly due to demographics. This year is probably the last great gasp of the Baby Boomers. While Bernie won't be at the front of the party, people younger than him that think like him will. This is only speculating but I think you'll a lot more progressive policy ideas than you might think. Especially on healthcare, taxes, and the environment.

Yep. Speaking with forked tongue. Part of holding the line and holding together a coalition long enough to eject Trump and the Republicans. But make no mistake, that center will start to disappear over the next decade. Mainly due to demographics. This year is probably the last great gasp of the Baby Boomers. While Bernie won't be at the front of the party, people younger than him that think like him will. This is only speculating but I think you'll a lot more progressive policy ideas than you might think. Especially on healthcare, taxes, and the environment.
This time can't come fast enough.

The only people I can't stand more then Establishment/Corporate Democrats, are Republicans.

This time can't come fast enough.

The only people I can't stand more then Establishment/Corporate Democrats, are Republicans.
You left out your enormous hatred of white people.

Forum List

Back