There is a Deep State Like a Submarine Working Just Beneath the Waves

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
AG William Barr is about to torpedo those in the Deep State who have committed treason.

<< I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations. I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage. Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine working just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lane. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship. >>

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Goes Nuclear on Deep State After Resignation -- Opens Up on Biggest Scandal in US History (VIDEO)

AG William Barr is about to torpedo those in the Deep State who have committed treason.

<< I ended up in the center of the Russian and the Clinton investigations. I have all the answers. I have been sitting on them waiting for America to get there. Last summer I figured out… what they all are is all about political espionage. It had nothing to do with law enforcement, it was all political espionage. Here’s the bottom line. There is a deep state like a submarine working just beneath the waves of the periscope depth watching our shipping lane. And a nuclear ice breaker called the USS Bill Barr has snuck up on them and is about to ram midship. >>

Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne Goes Nuclear on Deep State After Resignation -- Opens Up on Biggest Scandal in US History (VIDEO)
He's taking his time. There's a lot of bad people in the deep state who Barr could be going after right now, but he's plying his cards in such a way to get the biggest fish >> Obama, Loretta Lynch, the Clintons. Just a matter of time.

One has to understand a basic rule of federal government.
There are those officials appointed by each president.
There are many, many more civil servants who are not answerable to anybody.

The president has the right to fire any appointee at any time for any reason.
Civil servants simply aren't going anywhere short of a major government shakeup. They are the true Deep State.

One has to understand a basic rule of federal government.
There are those officials appointed by each president.
There are many, many more civil servants who are not answerable to anybody.

The president has the right to fire any appointee at any time for any reason.
Civil servants simply aren't going anywhere short of a major government shakeup. They are the true Deep State.

Actually, they are a workforce sworn to defend the Constitution not defend the President

Give it some more time. Comey, Clapper, Brennan, and the rest of the treasonous Democrats will be dragged out in handcuffs in a few months.

Forum List

Back