There are some things Trump does that I frown on.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Hunters in Alaska will soon be allowed to use bacon grease and doughnuts to bait brown bears, spotlights to shoot hibernating mother bears and cubs in their dens and motorboats to shoot swimming caribou — thanks to a reversal of
Obama-era guidelines by the Trump administration this week.

Effective July 9, hunting on nature preserves in Alaska will once again be controlled by the state rather than the federal government. The new rule, published Tuesday in the Federal Register, reverses hunting bans put in place in all National Parks by the Obama administration in 2015 following years of pleading by environmental and wildlife protection groups.

What is the purpose of this??? Does it save money? Lives? Help the poor? Feed the homeless? NO. So why do it?
@realDonaldTrump
You start doing this shit, and you will LOSE voters. Just sayin'.

https://t.co/C8ZL26spnh?amp=1

Hunters in Alaska will soon be allowed to use bacon grease and doughnuts to bait brown bears, spotlights to shoot hibernating mother bears and cubs in their dens and motorboats to shoot swimming caribou — thanks to a reversal of Obama-era guidelines by the Trump administration this week.

Effective July 9, hunting on nature preserves in Alaska will once again be controlled by the state rather than the federal government. The new rule, published Tuesday in the Federal Register, reverses hunting bans put in place in all National Parks by the Obama administration in 2015 following years of pleading by environmental and wildlife protection groups.

What is the purpose of this??? Does it save money? Lives? Help the poor? Feed the homeless? NO. So why do it?
@realDonaldTrump

Trump administration eases restrictions on killing bear cubs and wolf pups in their dens in Alaska
it sounds like the state is doing that not Trump ....but Trump or state i disagree with the killing of mother bears and cubs.

Hunters in Alaska will soon be allowed to use bacon grease and doughnuts to bait brown bears, spotlights to shoot hibernating mother bears and cubs in their dens and motorboats to shoot swimming caribou — thanks to a reversal of Obama-era guidelines by the Trump administration this week.

@realDonaldTrump

Trump administration eases restrictions on killing bear cubs and wolf pups in their dens in Alaska
I am happy that I can burn my tires and use oil to trim the lawn what with Trump as president.

Who the fuck cares?
I DO. Killing sleeping bears and cubs is not a fucking sport. Its flat out cruelty. Who are they harming? NOBODY. This is bullshit

Well then fucking tell Alaska that. It's their fucking state, they make the rules. I've got bigger fish to fry than some obama era fucking law being taken down in a fucking state 4000 miles away that has more fucking moose in it than people.

Who the fuck cares?
I DO. Killing sleeping bears and cubs is not a fucking sport. Its flat out cruelty. Who are they harming? NOBODY. This is bullshit

Well then fucking tell Alaska that. It's their fucking state, they make the rules. I've got bigger fish to fry than some obama era fucking law being taken down in a fucking state 4000 miles away that has more fucking moose in it than people.
Well then fine and dandy for you! Get the FUCK out of this thread if you don't give a shit! Dayum!!!!

Who the fuck cares?

Well then fine and dandy for you! Get the FUCK out of this thread if you don't give a shit! Dayum!!!!

Most people don't give a shit, they have LIVES.

@realDonaldTrump

Sounds to Me like you should be complaining about the Alaskan State government. It is not the responsibility of the US government to control how, where, and what is hunted.

Who the fuck cares?

Makes one wonder why you're commenting on a thread that you don't care about. Clearly you have nothing better to do.

Who the fuck cares?

Dumb ass rednecks have never spoken for "most people." What's fucking pathetic is that the federal government has to regulate hunting.

Who the fuck cares?

Then go live your life and get the hell outta my thread.

From adn-
Park lands would not be affected by the new rule, the agency said. The new rule should be published in the Federal Register at the end of the month, said Peter Christian, a spokesman with the agency in Alaska...
“These harvest practices would be allowed in national preserves where authorized by the state of Alaska,” Christian said.

...Victor Joseph, chair of the Tanana Chiefs Conference, said the group representing 42 tribes in the Interior supports the rollback. The 2015 rule was implemented without “adequate tribal consultation," he said in a statement sent by the park service.
“The previous limitations enacted in 2015 threatened our way of life and our centuries-long sustainable management practices," he said in the statement.
Joseph could not be reached for additional comment Wednesday.
Rod Arno, executive director of the Alaska Outdoor Council, said the park service’s final rule is consistent with the Alaska Statehood Act and honors past agreements between Congress and Alaska.

"Federal law recognizes the state authority to manage public resources for sustainability on all lands in Alaska,” Arno said.

Sounds like the rule hurt Alaska and just returns state authority as it had been until 2015.

I’m pretty sure Alaska knows how best to deal with animal control in their state. Far better than some community organizer from Chicago.
Alaska is2 and 1/2 the size of Texas. Roughly one million people inhabit the state. Leave the damn bears alone.
Well the bears don’t leave you alone and that’s the problem. You sitting in your patio home should take a seat.

Forum List

Back